KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lesbians

Lesbians
Started by: Zebedee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Over the years, I have made several observations about homosexuality. I have seen several different types and here are the categories I have placed them in:

Type 1: This person was actually born homosexual and has always been sexually attracted to the same sex but not the opposite sex. These types are true homosexuals. If allowed to live their life properly without jerks trying to shove things down their throat, I find these types the most emotionally stable among this group.

Type 2: This person was born heterosexual but later decided on homosexuality because of emotional trauma. These types may have had their trust betrayed by the opposite sex. These betrayals can include rape, sexual molestation, and their heterosexual partner cheating. These types seem to be very emotionally unstable and even suicidal.

Type 3: This person isn't really homosexual or homosexual, but bisexual. There are several types of bisexuality but for the sake of space, Bisexuals really enjoy getting off with just about anyone and are generally more free with their sexuality. However, bisexuality should have its own classification but I included it as part of homosexuality.

Type 4: This person is a pseudo homosexual. These types of homosexuals are not really homosexual at all but "become" homosexual for attention. They seek individuality while also seeking a group to which they want to belong. (Counterintuitive but it makes sense.) These types will either give up their false homosexual claims later in life and settle down and have a family or they may stick with homosexuality the rest of their life. This type of person is sometimes spotted as a fraud by their "normal" homosexual counterparts who truly are homosexual.

Most homosexuals are combinations of the above four types. It should be noted that I have never personally met a bisexual who had not been sexually molested as a child.

Also, types 1-3 sometimes exhibit the attention grabbing wantonness of type four. Chris Crocker comes to mind. I am not sure which category Chris Crocker comes under.

Some do not come out, even though they are type 1, until well after they are adults and some have families. Also, I personally have a hard time understanding how a type 1 can "get off" with the opposite sex. As I understand it with conversations with homosexuals (Mainly lesbians on this one), getting off with the opposite sex for them is like me trying to get off with the same sex. (That really helped me to understand their sexuality a lot better. Now I know why when a lesbian couple wants a baby, they become offended when some heterosexual jack ass tells one of them to just have sex with a hot guy until she gets pregnant.)

Heterosexuals seem to be categorized/classified much too often and homosexuals are ignorantly generalized. If anyone has another type that they would like to add to the list, by all means, add that type to the list and I will debate its worthiness on my list or add it to my list.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Over the years, I have made several observations about homosexuality. I have seen several different types and here are the categories I have placed them in:

Type 1: This person was actually born homosexual and has always been sexually attracted to the same sex but not the opposite sex. These types are true homosexuals. If allowed to live their life properly without jerks trying to shove things down their throat, I find these types the most emotionally stable among this group.

Type 2: This person was born heterosexual but later decided on homosexuality because of emotional trauma. These types may have had their trust betrayed by the opposite sex. These betrayals can include rape, sexual molestation, and their heterosexual partner cheating. These types seem to be very emotionally unstable and even suicidal.

Type 3: This person isn't really homosexual or homosexual, but bisexual. There are several types of bisexuality but for the sake of space, Bisexuals really enjoy getting off with just about anyone and are generally more free with their sexuality. However, bisexuality should have its own classification but I included it as part of homosexuality.

Type 4: This person is a pseudo homosexual. These types of homosexuals are not really homosexual at all but "become" homosexual for attention. They seek individuality while also seeking a group to which they want to belong. (Counterintuitive but it makes sense.) These types will either give up their false homosexual claims later in life and settle down and have a family or they may stick with homosexuality the rest of their life. This type of person is sometimes spotted as a fraud by their "normal" homosexual counterparts who truly are homosexual.

Most homosexuals are combinations of the above four types. It should be noted that I have never personally met a bisexual who had not been sexually molested as a child.

Also, types 1-3 sometimes exhibit the attention grabbing wantonness of type four. Chris Crocker comes to mind. I am not sure which category Chris Crocker comes under.

Some do not come out, even though they are type 1, until well after they are adults and some have families. Also, I personally have a hard time understanding how a type 1 can "get off" with the opposite sex. As I understand it with conversations with homosexuals (Mainly lesbians on this one), getting off with the opposite sex for them is like me trying to get off with the same sex. (That really helped me to understand their sexuality a lot better. Now I know why when a lesbian couple wants a baby, they become offended when some heterosexual jack ass tells one of them to just have sex with a hot guy until she gets pregnant.)

Heterosexuals seem to be categorized/classified much too often and homosexuals are ignorantly generalized. If anyone has another type that they would like to add to the list, by all means, add that type to the list and I will debate its worthiness on my list or add it to my list.

Hmm, very interesting.

Nothing bothers me more than what you listed as "Type 4". Why try to be something you aren't, just for attention? Just because more and more people are coming out and living their lives in truth for once, does not mean it's a fad, or fashion statement.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:11 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even really like the fact, that people have to question the motive behind the action. It's their life, I see no need to intrude upon it and analyze, what I deem to be a completely acceptable behaviour.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:16 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

Just as acceptable as a human screwing a dog in the ass.

Where do we draw the line?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:20 AM
Joli Bug-Azi is currently offline Click here to Send Joli Bug-Azi a Private Message Find more posts by Joli Bug-Azi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please explain how that's comparable.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:21 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Homosexuality vs Bestiality.

Two completely different things.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:22 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

What I mean is:

Fifty years ago homosexuality was completely unacceptable. Now today it is seen as an alternative to heterosexuality.

Bestiality is unacceptable today right? I'm willing to bet that some decades from now it will be the norm.

So I ask the question again: Where do we draw the line.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:27 AM
Joli Bug-Azi is currently offline Click here to Send Joli Bug-Azi a Private Message Find more posts by Joli Bug-Azi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

What I mean is:

Fifty years ago homosexuality was completely unacceptable. Now today it is seen as an alternative to heterosexuality.

Bestiality is unacceptable today right? I'm willing to bet that some decades from now it will be the norm.

So I ask the question again: Where do we draw the line?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:28 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

We draw the line at consenting adults, doing what they want to do. Why does that bother you?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:30 AM
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

When did I say I was bothered by it?

I'm asking a simple question. Sorry if that upsets you bro.

We're cool.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:33 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, you comparing homosexuality to screwing a dog in the ass, carries negative connotations.

Now please, other than the frail argument of ''things change'', back up your argument of comparing sex with an animal, where consent cannot possibly be given, to sex between two consenting adults..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:37 AM
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

I was using an extreme example to illsutrate my point. Why is that a frail argument?

I'm asking in which direction are we going? That's all. I have nothing against lesbians on a personal level, alright?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:46 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by SelphieT
Hmm, very interesting.

Nothing bothers me more than what you listed as "Type 4". Why try to be something you aren't, just for attention? Just because more and more people are coming out and living their lives in truth for once, does not mean it's a fad, or fashion statement.

There are people out there like that. Its unavoidable and a type four happens with just about everything...there are pretenders everywhere. I have known two of them personally. (One went to high school with me and the other worked with me when I was an accountant.) Both of them told me that they just wanted attention at the time and that they wanted acceptance into a social group so they decided to say they were gay...just the way they were. Also, I see a lot of homosexuals who are overly open about being homosexuality (To which I attribute type four characteristics.) and they crave the attention they get from it...and it doesn't matter which category they fit into. I do not particularly care for a type 4 myself because I don't like pretenders...but there are plenty of "pretenders" out there.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I don't even really like the fact, that people have to question the motive behind the action. It's their life, I see no need to intrude upon it and analyze, what I deem to be a completely acceptable behaviour.

If it can be analyzed, it will be. I analyze, quantify, and classify everything around me. I piss my wife off sometimes but it is just who I am.

I am not questioning homosexuality, by the way, I am classifying it. I enjoy America's homosexual culture and I don't want it going anywhere, anytime soon.

Also, in the future, we will have a type of sexuality with AI. What should we call this? Cybersexuality? Electrosexuality? Maybe call it datasexualism?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:48 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
I was using an extreme example to illsutrate my point. Why is that a frail argument?

I'm asking in which direction are we going? That's all. I have nothing against lesbians on a personal level, alright?

Well, because humans are humans, and dogs are dogs. It's similar to if I was to comparing sun to rain, they're pretty bloody different.

What direction would you have us go in?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:50 AM
dadudemon

Well, because humans are humans, and dogs are dogs. It's similar to if I was to comparing sun to rain, they're pretty bloody different.

What direction would you have us go in?

I get his point. Homosexuality is considered taboo by most still. Sexual taboo also includes bestiality. Get the picture?

I also understand where you are coming from. An animal is a lot different because unlike a person who can truly and honestly give their consenting opinion on sex, an animal cannot due to its intelligence.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:52 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I get his point, but I want him to back it up; because no matter what it's utterly feeble.

That whole 'natural' argument gets on my nerves as well, if you can have homosexual sex without the aid of a robot, how exactly is it unnatural?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:55 AM
dadudemon

Yes, I get his point, but I want him to back it up; because no matter what it's utterly feeble.

That whole 'natural' argument gets on my nerves as well, if you can have homosexual sex without the aid of a robot, how exactly is it unnatural?

True, and I agree with you. Homosexuality is "natural" because animals do it and they do not have a higher intelligence like we do.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:59 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

So are you saying we can be gay because the animals are?That makes alot of sence.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:13 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why should there have to be a consensus view, on such an individual action, Jackie?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:18 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Why should there have to be a consensus view, on such an individual action, Jackie?

Because we've developed social systems and part of being in such a system is conforming to it?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:39 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote