KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Takezo Kensei

Takezo Kensei
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Can't believe we aren't on page two with this yet (which will be funny if this comment ends up on page two)

I wish they would focus more on hiro and takezo now, i want that to get over with so hiro can return and pwn face

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:46 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Welp...looks like i was right big grin

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:47 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
From what i saw it didn't look like he had a very good way to run, they were already pretty close and even if he had I doubt he would've got far.

he could have just lay down and played dead big grin

... though I dont think so, he chose to fight them .... and he got the scroll

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:08 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

heres what i dont understand about time travel. hiro is in the past, its not like real time continues. he could go back to the moment after sylar telekinesis throws him. its the past. therefore it already happened.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:13 PM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bump

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by chickenlover98
heres what i dont understand about time travel. hiro is in the past, its not like real time continues. he could go back to the moment after sylar telekinesis throws him. its the past. therefore it already happened.
Hiro isnt even able to control his power that well, he ended up in feudal japan while trying to get away from crashing into the wall because of sylar, plus he met takezo... he didnt wanna go back yet obviously

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Not to mention that, after meeting Takezo Kensei, he feels he's destroyed the time/space continuum and has stayed to make sure that it is restored.

After all, erasing all of history from 1671 onward is far worse than .07% of the Earth's population going...
boom

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

So has anyone else been thinking that Takezo is Heroes En Sabah Nur?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:18 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

what?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:19 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Mairuzu
what?
It was the first mutants original name in the X-Men.

It literally means, The First One!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:23 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ahh, ok..

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:31 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Hiro isnt even able to control his power that well, he ended up in feudal japan while trying to get away from crashing into the wall because of sylar, plus he met takezo... he didnt wanna go back yet obviously
I think that he probably has finer control of his power now, when he was telling Ando "I'm sorry, I can't leave yet", he wasn't saying that he literally couldn't but that he needed to stay.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:35 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

if Hiro could go back to any time

then shouldn't he have reappeared right after he disappeared but in different clothes, then say to Ando "you'd never guess where i've been!!"?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:16 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

then again this is a tv show and they wouldnt repeat everything that happens again...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:30 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

omg!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

...and so we have our main villain for the season.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Best villain ever, although his powers are defensive, he'll just wait for you to die

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:36 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i knew he was ****in alive i just knew it

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:38 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I figured he was alive, but I thought he was Mr. Claremont, not completely unchanged by time. F-in' sweet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:50 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, at least it's not Parkman Sr., who is a relative chump. "Worse than Sylar" my ass. Adam better be a supergenius or have some more powers up his sleeve. To be honest, the ability to live forever is nice, but it's no use when the likes of Sylar or Peter can just keep beating you down.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:59 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote