KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Takezo Kensei

Takezo Kensei
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

when Matt asks Angela if Adam is dangerous like a bomb

she says: no its worse than a bomb, he can live forever(well, she says something like that)

i don't see how that's an answer to his question, or mine for that matter

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:27 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Adam being 400 years old, could know how to build any bomb, he could be a biologist , geneticist ...etc, any number of skills could make him more dangerous than a bomb or exploding man, in a way

just offering some info

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:48 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Living for 400 years can make someone quite dangerous. If knowledge is power, Adam may indeed be a god.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:14 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

that's true

but that wasn't Angela Petreli's answer

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:04 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stickman618
that's true

but that wasn't Angela Petreli's answer

Maybe she is worried adam will plauge her children for generations, he can keep a vendetta for a long time?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:20 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think what's made him dangerous is that he's a loon.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i still think hes pretty awesome, for a bad guy

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Captain REX
I think what's made him dangerous is that he's a loon.

He is a loon just because he wants to kill EVERYONE? stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:43 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Adam is my favorite character in the show.

He was a great part of Angels and Monsters, but its a shame that it looks bleak for David Anders still being on the show.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:41 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Sucks to see him go. He was a great character and wonderful part of the show.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 02:32 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Yes...i am not happy with his demise....and why the need to kill him still urks me.

I think about a 400 year old immortal...and i think of ways to incorperate him...he could have been the one to create the formula....he could have founded the company....he could be someones ancestor....so much potential wasted.

Last edited by starlock on Oct 21st, 2008 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:59 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by starlock
Yes...i am not happy with his demise....and why the need to kill him still urks me.

I think about a 400 year old immortal...and i think of ways to incorperate him...he could have been the one to create the formula....he could have founded the company....he could be someones ancestor....so much potential wasted.

I think it was wasted with the introduction of Arthur erm

I thought he somehow formed the company, didn't he... he inspired Linderman

... anyways, a great character, great charisma and had great lines... I love how he behave with Knox, that was great... but he was useless... he has a really useless power in front of the power other people have... shame

he lasted 400 years and went out this way... but at least Arthur (wich I still don't like him having powers) does looks like a great villain... let's see how it goes

R.I.P. Takezo Kensei/Adam Monroe

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 06:27 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I am clinging to the very very small hope that he somehow comes back (resurrected or brought back by time travel) based on Angela's vision with Adam and his sword impaled on Hiro.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 06:41 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

It's BS that Arthur was able to kill him. If it was that easy, why didn't Arthur do it 30 years ago when he was part of the Company and had Adam imprisioned?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 06:53 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

In terms of the death itself, I thought it was well done. I would hate to see him die with a bullet in the head. When Monroe was aging he remined me of Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith when his lightning was reflected at him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:23 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Another problem I had with it was the advanced aging. Adam's powers were preventing his cells from aging at all. Since his power was taken away, his body should have started aging like a normal person again.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:37 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. If Arthur had the ability to make it like you never had the powers in the first place, then all the wounds that Peter sustained throughout the series would have come back.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:26 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote