KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Mike Haggar

Mike Haggar
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

What ever happened to Haggar's daughter?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:16 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure she's still alive.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:36 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Mike Haggar is one powerful guy.

I always use the musclebound powerhouses in every beat 'em up game.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:33 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Mike Haggar even stopped Rolento on his own from destroying Metro City with his tanks too. He most definitely deserves to be in Street Fighter 4. cool cool

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:37 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He would be similar to Zangief, though.

Then again, Zangief wan't confirmed yet.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 04:32 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Mike Haggar has a better physique than Zangief.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:54 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Does he?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 12:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Of course he does.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:55 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

LOL, Mike Haggar always stays in great shape despite his age. I think that Jessica is okay because if you recall in Final Fight 1, Mike Haggar told her that he'd never let anything bad happen to her again and if anything did happened to her, then surely, Mike Haggar would be on a rampage right now busting heads left to right.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 06:59 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Mike Haggar's abs are more visible.

That means he has a better physique.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 04:58 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, and Zangief is the one with chet hairs and scars. Mike Haggar probably can wrestle with bears like Zangief can for sure.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:00 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ozone
Mike Haggar's abs are more visible.

That means he has a better physique.

He has a lower body fat percentage.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Yeah, and Zangief is the one with chet hairs and scars. Mike Haggar probably can wrestle with bears like Zangief can for sure.

Yeah, that would be a good match.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:06 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Oh yeah man, Mike Haggar wouldn't let no bears overpower him. I mean, he stopped Rolento's tanks from destroyng Metro City on his own, so it really wouldn't be a problem to him.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:09 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Zangief and Mike Haggar would make an awesome team.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:16 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Yeah, two musclebound powerhouses would make an awesome team.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 03:54 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I can just see it now, they both pulling off a double spinning piledriver on a certain victim. I don't think that victim will be able to pull their head out of the grounder after that one, lol.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:20 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Who's the victim?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:22 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

It could be anyone like a normal Mad Gear Member, but if they were able to team up, who would Hugo's partner probably be since he was one time trying to find a partner in Street fighter 3?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:31 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I don't know.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:33 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Maybe it could be Alex, but I'm not sure they would get along though.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:35 AM