KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Dr. Salvador

Dr. Salvador
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Dr. Salvador

What's worse - a chainsaw-wielding Ganado with a burlap sack over his head or the 7-foot Ganado wielding a double-bladed chainsaw?

Either way, this mofo is one of the more infamous members of the Ganados, since he will come at you the fastest way possible to kill you. Thank God for the Handcannon, I. Rocket Launcher and the Typewriter.

(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:24 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Damn he must be respected most annoying and terrifying enemies how I loath yet Respect them, the most feared opponents in the game

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:26 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I was pissed when he did that!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:28 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I was pissed when he did that!

I think everyone would be pissed if a chainsaw-wielding psycho decapitated them

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:47 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

No, I was in this deserted house, then when I turned he charged at me and....

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:48 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

No, I was in this deserted house, then when I turned he charged at me and....

WREE...WREE...(screams as he decaps Leon)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:50 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Then I hunted him down and capped that b!tch!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:55 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

His father is Mr. Salvador, the insane boss from the last mercenaries mini game.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:56 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
His father is Mr. Salvador, the insane boss from the last mercenaries mini game.

Don't remind me. Have you ever tried to kill this bastard using HUNK? Better yet, having TWO of them chase you?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:02 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I had the two of them chase me, so a hid behind a wall and capped them with a shotgun when they came.

lather, rinse, repeat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:20 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I had the two of them chase me, so a hid behind a wall and capped them with a shotgun when they came.

lather, rinse, repeat.

Like that will work on a 7-foot-tall rampaging Ganado wielding a dual-bladed chainsaw like a Louisville Slugger

That's why I use either the Handcannon or the Chicago Typewriter. IRL takes too long to aim.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:25 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

But it worked!

It just took me like, two hours and I had basically no health left.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:41 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Damn How I hate those freak's great to see a challenging enemy but man those guys are impossible if you fight them in the open or in a house, I do what Sol Valentine does hide, wait then blast them until they die even that does not work all the time

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 10:54 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I remembered when I first encountered Salvador by taking refuge in this house when the villagers attacked me. Thank god there was a shotgun upstairs because it would've taken awhile to kill him with a handgun. Even though the guy annoyed and scared the crap out of me, I came to respect him and he's like Resident Evil's own Leatherface. Plus, the major thing I didn't like about him was that annoying ass laugh of his. Have you ever heard that insane maniacal laugh while you're underground in a pitch black cave when you literally don't see a thing? It's messed up man.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 11:58 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I always feared the infamous Super Salvador. Everytime it swung that chainsaw near Leon, I always felt a chill on my neck as if something sharp was being sliced in there. *shudders*

(please log in to view the image)

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 03:40 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote