KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » D.L. Hawkins

D.L. Hawkins
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
Has it been explained what D.L stands for? Only, well it's merely a circumstancial point, but it could stand for Daniel Linderman (without D.L's knowledge of course.)
um, I VERY much doubt that.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Strangelove
um, I VERY much doubt that.

Me too; Linderman isn't all conspicuous of a name. But I find it slightly intriguing, that the DL acronym are the initials of someone who pretty much controlled every seemingly chance event in his life.

As I said though, it's a circumstancial point with little relevance to the narrative of season 2, holding about as much weight as your opinions ,which I'm afraid, don't garner much over a simpletons perspective.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:05 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I think they said his full name somewhere... im not sure

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 06:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i think his full name is on his grave stone

what a sucky way to die
that's the third time he's been shot(guess third time really is the charm) ist's almost like he can't phase through solid objects

not only that, but he's a fire fighter!
i would imagine that all fire fighters would want to die saving someone from a burning building(or of old age), not getting shot at a club

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:31 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

His full name is Daniel Lawrence Hawkins.. it was shown as stickman said on his tombstone in Kindred.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:34 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I feel cheated with DL. Much like Matt his season 2 appearances seem to almost contradict his season 1 .

Why allow him to survive Kirby Plaza and then kill him with some random thug ? It seems shallow and sloppy, like someone just wanted to add pointless drama and angst .

It would of been interesting keeping him alive as a Super-powered Fireman.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i agree

and besides, he can phase through bullets right?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 02:40 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by stickman618
i agree

and besides, he can phase through bullets right?
He can, but it does require conscious activation.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 03:12 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by chickenlover98
because america is racist

Hehe yeah I agree but what really gets my goat, is how come D.L was not able to have some intamate and hot love making scenes with Niki? (Ali Larter) you think the writers did not want this hot white chick getting it on with a black dude?

Though what is Ironic, is that Niki had this hardcore steamy love scence with Nathan Petrelli.

Also there was an episode where Simone(Black Chic) is getting it on with Peter(White Dude)under the sheets.

I take it you guys know were I am going with this. Poor D.L

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:18 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

what does the actor do now?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 09:05 AM