KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Which Symbiote would you have

Which Symbiote would you have
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

I would have Poison...

Sure it's a rendition of Venom, but an awesome and relentless one. The Venom symbiote detaches from Peter (like everyone knows) then rejoins with him, but Peter doesn't try to fight it off this time (it's a "What If..." comic called What If...?: Spider-Man: The Other) he just lets it consume him.

After some time, and after Peter is officially dead inside, the symbiote renames itself to Poison...

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 05:48 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

Venom symbiote ... and RIGHT after Spidey separates from it and BEFORE it attaches to Brock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:57 PM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
I would have Poison...

Sure it's a rendition of Venom, but an awesome and relentless one. The Venom symbiote detaches from Peter (like everyone knows) then rejoins with him, but Peter doesn't try to fight it off this time (it's a "What If..." comic called What If...?: Spider-Man: The Other) he just lets it consume him.

After some time, and after Peter is officially dead inside, the symbiote renames itself to Poison...

Umm.... did you actually read the story? Or are you just basing that off of what you've heard? Peter does fight off the Symbiote, he just loses... There is a whole section of the comic that talks about this...

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 12:38 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

quote:
Originally posted by kiekan
Umm.... did you actually read the story? Or are you just basing that off of what you've heard?

honestly, kinda...it was actually from what i read on Wikipedia and Marvel Database...

quote:
Peter does fight off the Symbiote, he just loses... There is a whole section of the comic that talks about this...

ok then...

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 05:22 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Dancing with the Devil

i would have toxin.
definitely one of the most powerful symbiotes ever (stronger than venom and carnage combined)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 06:29 PM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

Anti-Venom, all the way. No sound and heat vulnerabilities, and the ability to purge super heroes and villians of their powers. Too sweet.

Not even Carnage nor Toxin's attributes are enough to stand up against that.

Last edited by Phoenix2001 on Jun 19th, 2009 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 09:23 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
copgun

can i have a Symbiotes plzz

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:03 PM
copgun is currently offline Click here to Send copgun a Private Message Find more posts by copgun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
copgun

can i have all fo the Symbiotes Spider-man Carnage Scream Agony Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin
me 2

Last edited by copgun on Feb 24th, 2010 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:08 PM
copgun is currently offline Click here to Send copgun a Private Message Find more posts by copgun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
copgun

me 2

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:10 PM
copgun

can i have all fo the Symbiotes Spider-man Carnage Scream Agony Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin
me 2

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:45 PM
SamZED

One should be enough imo

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 10:36 PM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I'd have Cosmic Carnage. The combo of Silver Surfer and Carnage. If ss didn't know about the symbiotes and how to nullify them. Can be extremely powerful. Power cosmic and a lust for blood. Deathly, man!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:27 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

anti venom is quite cool

and you'd still be in full control

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 11:07 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
copgun

hi

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 11:45 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Anti Venom for the cancel out thing. Toxin for being the strongest and most skilled one.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:47 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceyvenomhead

Ok if I where to bond with one from the comics it would be Riot and would try and 1 I would commit small crimes 2 save lives 3 not have to stay in the apt all the time. But I had made up one I call it shadow storm I would do most of the same things with that but I would try and kill and or make venom not so happy with his life.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 10:07 PM
iceyvenomhead is currently offline Click here to Send iceyvenomhead a Private Message Find more posts by iceyvenomhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RandomMan

Venom Forever! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 05:10 AM
RandomMan is currently offline Click here to Send RandomMan a Private Message Find more posts by RandomMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Anti-Venom!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 05:46 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Scorn

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 01:37 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth _Sadow1
Dark Lord of the Sith

Venom and Hybrid are my two favorite Symbiotes. Venom because I like him going from villain to anti-hero and Hybrid because I like his design. That being said, I would bond with Hybrid without having four voices in my head if I can say that.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 01:20 AM
Darth _Sadow1 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth _Sadow1 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth _Sadow1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote