KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Matt Parkman

Matt Parkman
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Matt Parkman

(please log in to view the image)

Officer Mathew Parkman is a normal guy that just wants to be a good cop and do good. Only to find out he's not just a normal cop but is able to read peoples minds. Now he trys to do what anyone wanting to be a cop for the right reasons would do and use this to help people and make a difference.

What do you think of Matt, his part of the story, his own personal problems and his first seemly cool power now recently turned to be apparently uber power?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:32 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So, in the episode fight or flight

Matts wife (in the dream) was saying that the baby was his cause he read her mind, and still walked out... weird

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
So, in the episode fight or flight

Matts wife (in the dream) was saying that the baby was his cause he read her mind, and still walked out... weird
I donno I think that was still probably his mind being messed with. I just can't see Matt really walking out on his own kid. Especially since he was walked out on.

My father never gave a **** about me so I know the feeling and trust me, the most important think to me will be my kid and not letting them know that. If I ever have kids. I really related to Matt allot when all this has been revealed about his relationship with his father.

I think she told him it was his kid but she came to find out it wasn't and he eventually read her mind to find it out. And that's why he left. IMO But I'd say we'll find out in Four months ago.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:02 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hopefully... is that an episode?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:10 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

No well not yet anyway. That's just my personally theory.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:12 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Re: Matt Parkman

Originally posted by Entity
Officer Mathew Parkman
I hate to be nitpicky, but it's Detective Matt Parkman now.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:59 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: Matt Parkman

Originally posted by Strangelove
I hate to be nitpicky, but it's Detective Matt Parkman now.
Yes but some people like to go all shitty on me when I post possible spoilers for people so I just went by him as his beginning title.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:10 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Re: Re: Re: Matt Parkman

Yes but some people like to go all shitty on me when I post possible spoilers for people so I just went by him as his beginning title.

laughing

the whole thread became a spoiler anyways big grin

Yes, Episode 8 it's called "Four Months Ago"

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 24th, 2007 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 01:32 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's not a real spoiler, you're just playing the victim.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 02:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Strangelove
That's not a real spoiler, you're just playing the victim.
How am I playing the victim? I just posted him as Officer because thats what he started out as?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 02:17 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

How am I playing the victim? I just posted him as Officer because thats what he started out as?
With your line "I'd just get flamed for posting a spoiler", you are playing the victim.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:53 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Re: Re: Re: Matt Parkman

Originally posted by S_D_J
laughing

the whole thread became a spoiler anyways big grin

Yes, Episode 8 it's called "Four Months Ago"
Oh awesome! cannot wait

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 06:22 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Alright after last nights show Matt is definitely one of my favorites!
The way he saved Molly and stood up to his dad and put him away was incredible. He definitely needs to be one of the big three with Hiro and Peter if they ever get to a point of a justice league thing. Which should happen but WAY down the line.

This show is great because it develops naturally and not all phony. It should stay that way but I also really hope they get to a point where they're like real world super heroes. No capes or costumes or special names but make being heroes what they do. Similar to Spiderman.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:50 PM
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
He definitely needs to be one of the big three with Hiro and Peter if they ever get to a point of a justice league thing.

QFT

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:21 PM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Matt's power sure is developing fast.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:31 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

seriously.. but then again it was forced out of him....

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Grunberg's acting in that last episode was spectacular.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Captain REX
Grunberg's acting in that last episode was spectacular.

Yea he totally nailed the whole thing with his dad. I'm form a similar situation and that was perfect for how he should feel and react. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:31 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

cant wait till his power fully develops. think itll get stronger than his dads?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:27 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

But he seemed to be in control the whole time, plus he grew more confidant. And that is what caused his powers to advance, IMO.

His acting was amazing. He went from a frantic and doubtful father searching for his child to a calm and confidant hero in less than 20 mins.

What could the full extent be other than what Maury had?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Nov 7th, 2007 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:15 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote