KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you found nude photos...

If you found nude photos...
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

If you found nude photos...

If you found nude photos of your wife/husband posing for someone out of their past, would it affect the way you viewed them?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:16 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ummm....probably

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:17 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: If you found nude photos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crease
If you found nude photos of your wife/husband posing for someone out of their past, would it affect the way you viewed them?

Yes.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:22 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Not in the least. What someone did in their past isn't going to affect me at all. Unless I found out that that person is a rapist or murderer, then thats a entirely different story. I do have some nude pictures of a gf and her ex, but it doesn't bother me seeing that happened in the past and you really shouldn't let nude pics from past relationships hurt you.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No. (Extremely weird acts aside)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wait a photo from their past or posing for someone from their past? If it were an old photo from before i married the ho then no. If it was a current photo then of course

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 08:14 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Yeah, if they were taken recently.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 08:57 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Re: Re: If you found nude photos...

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Otherwise: fap, fap, fap, fap.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:01 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:01 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

This conundrum requires further pondering.
Please post said pics so that I may research thoroughly and present my findings.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Yeah, I'd probably smack the shit outta him. Lol.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:04 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

Perhaps, depending on the nature of said "nude" pictures. Most likely not, though.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:04 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:10 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I'd be hurt. I'd know I was being irrational but that wouldn't stop the feelings of jealousy and betrayal, that's just the way it is.

I wouldn't see or treat him any differently, though, that'd be overstepping the boundaries.

I found a picture of my fella and his ex girlfriend sucking face and I tore it up, because I figured he no longer had any need for it

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 05:37 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syren
I'd be hurt. I'd know I was being irrational but that wouldn't stop the feelings of jealousy and betrayal, that's just the way it is.

I wouldn't see or treat him any differently, though, that'd be overstepping the boundaries.

I found a picture of my fella and his ex girlfriend sucking face and I tore it up, because I figured he no longer had any need for it

Bunny Boiler?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 06:09 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: Re: If you found nude photos...

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
wait a photo from their past or posing for someone from their past? If it were an old photo from before i married the ho then no. If it was a current photo then of course

A photo from their past...

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:01 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
This should've been mentioned earlier.

I would be concerned, moreso of how I act around her, unless she's just some stupid whore.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:00 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by lord xyz
This should've been mentioned earlier.

I would be concerned, moreso of how I act around her, unless she's just some stupid whore.

I think you can count on that, considering you're you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Bunny Boiler?

Excuse you?

Nah, I'm not all bad. It was 'a moment'. I don't have many stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:07 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I think you can count on that, considering you're you.
And what is it about me that regards this?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:25 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote