KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you found nude photos...

If you found nude photos...
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eggmayo
I'd probably be jealous and that's about it. I don't see an issue, unless they refused to do it for you wink

True, I'd have more of a problem with it if said wife refused to take pics for me. However, I think my friends dissapointment stems from having another man "Steal his thunder" so to speak. He really believes this guy robbed him the experience. He'd planned to ask her to pose for him, but now... sick

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:00 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Crease
Yes. There are some things that should be reserved for her husband. If a woman poses for pictures for some dude she should be pretty sure it's her husband/future husband. Years later, after she's given the best years of her body to men who didn't deserve her,she marry's some dude who thinks he's got an angel. All the time there's a guy somewhere out there who's got pictures and video of your wife. sad
It's happened recently to a good buddy of mine, hence the thread.
Video?? eek! laughing out loud

Oh wow..

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:08 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Don't freak out about it, just go to your happy place! smile

La la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 11:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Just pretend that you took the videos and be proud of yourself. eek!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 12:32 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If you found nude photos of your wife/husband posing for someone out of their past, would it affect the way you viewed them?
It would have been a rather big thing not to tell your partner. Except for the honesty issue, I wouldn't see a problem with it though.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 01:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yes. There are some things that should be reserved for her husband. If a woman poses for pictures for some dude she should be pretty sure it's her husband/future husband. Years later, after she's given the best years of her body to men who didn't deserve her,she marry's some dude who thinks he's got an angel. All the time there's a guy somewhere out there who's got pictures and video of your wife. sad
It's happened recently to a good buddy of mine, hence the thread.

I don't agree with all that 'saving yourself' crap. Just my personal opinion, so no offence to the virgins etc.

My fella and I have been together for almost three years and I'd pose for him if he was interested. I have no idea if we'll ever get married and it's not something we think about, to be fair. Doesn't mean I won't give myself to him completely.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 08:39 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by Syren
I don't agree with all that 'saving yourself' crap. Just my personal opinion, so no offence to the virgins etc.

My fella and I have been together for almost three years and I'd pose for him if he was interested. I have no idea if we'll ever get married and it's not something we think about, to be fair. Doesn't mean I won't give myself to him completely.

We're not talking about "saving yourself". Expecting a woman over the age of 16 to be a virgin is VERY unrealistic. But, as a man, regardless of whether or not your fella admits it, it takes something away from it when your wife has already had certain experiences. Part of what makes a successful relationship is knowing how to please your partner. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. Women want to be made to feel special, men want to be made to feel that their wife is special. Not your average chick, so to speak.

I believe that by the time you're contemplating marriage, a man (or woman) should be able to sit down and ask anything under the sun of their spouse and not be afraid of the answer. Or if he/she will tell you the truth or not. However, I've never asked any of my girlfriends and now my wife how many men they'd been with. Not that I don't wonder. Hell, I'm dying to know. But I'm scared shit of the answer.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 01:01 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

I'm absolutely dying to hear the opinions of more female posters...Are me and my buddy just jackasses for thinking the way we do or do some of you agree? I know this may hit home for a few but I am in no way trying to demean any of your life experiences. I simply know (from debating with my own wife) that men and women have VERY different views on a great many things, and I think this is one of them.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:43 PM
KingTech

I believe that every one has right to do what he/she likes.I would not mind it if my wife would have done that in her past.I don't care that what she was I only care what she is now.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:36 PM
KingTech is currently offline Click here to Send KingTech a Private Message Find more posts by KingTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

It depends on the context of the photograph, and the circumstances under which I found it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:45 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

i dunno if i found out that my gf was saving photos like that of her ex (who is a complete piece of shit) i would be very mad....maybe if she just forgot about em i wouldn't care to much but if she was saving them.....makes me mad just thinking about it smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:37 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It depends on the context of the photograph, and the circumstances under which I found it.
How bout you found it mailed to you. eek!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:45 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing that would worry me about it, is the fact that they're still keeping it suggests it still holds some kind of significance.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:48 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

*Mails old nude pics. of ex in every christmas card to his family and college buddies*

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:52 AM