KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Peter Wisdom

Peter Wisdom
Started by: Genosha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Love Peter Wisdom

Since he's too cool and nobody seems to know who the heck he is....

Here's his Wiki-Bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Wisdom

Teehee love

Attachment: wisdom.jpg
This has been downloaded 159 time(s).

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 05:17 AM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Here's a link to a Wisdom fan fic sight. http://home.att.net/~lubakmetyk/wisdom.htm

Some of it's a little on the sleazy side, but some of it's pretty cool.

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 09:11 AM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

And a couple more pics...big grin

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:11 PM
kohl
into the void

:] one of my favourite characters.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 01:22 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kohl
[B]:] one of my favourite characters.

Yay! Someone who understands. He's or was in the last issue i read, which was a while ago, leading New Excalibur. They're trying to do something like how the origional started so he's a bit of a charicature of himself. I like his somber and brooding, but it doesn't hurt for him to be reminded not to take himself too seriously.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:35 PM
Genosha
Happy Ninja

While I am sooo over the whole Pete/Kitty thing, I think this is a great pic. There are quite a few of the two of them in some kind of embrace, but I like this one.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:22 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Can't see it.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:14 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

It was there I swear. sorry.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:57 PM
Genosha
Happy Ninja

here.

Attachment: kiss2.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:59 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Have you read his recent mini-series? It was great, good writing, art was top notch as well.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 03:43 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

The one that came out for MAX? I just ordered it. Hoping soon. So far from what I've read in New Excalibur he hasn't done a whole hell of a lot. The comic got off to a shakey start. I hope it picks up.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:02 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yes, the MAX one. Like I said, thought it was great. The best part, in my opinion, is that it took him out of the X-Men universe...which might be a turn off for some, but it highlighted his superspy side. Paul Cornell, who wrote it, is a writer for Dr. Who, and is going on to be the new writer for Excalibur since Claremont is done and I'm very excited for it.

Cornell had a great grasp of the characters and concepts he worked with and used a lot of continuity...but did so smoothly, making the continuity a treat for those in-the-know but not cumbersome and confusing for any uninitiated readers.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 11:18 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Yeah, the MAX comic was pretty good. The art was excelent, and I'm a big fan of gritty vs. the slightly more sparkly Marvel Univese. I thought the flow of the story was a little choppy though/

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 11:32 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

He goes down on a girl.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:44 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Um...Yes... I don't suppose you had more of a point than that?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 05:58 PM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Here's Mr.wisdom with his eyepatch....looks kinda like jack sparrow confused

Attachment: 64401-pete-wisdom_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:42 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Here's a nice "powered up" pic

Attachment: 89130-pete-wisdom_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:43 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Enjoy guys, Pete is certainly a....unique character.....

Attachment: 132207-pete-wisdom_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:44 PM
Genosha
Happy Ninja

For fellow fans of Pete, here's some details on his next comic. big grin

CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI: 13 #1 (MAR082210)
CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI: 13 #1 PETERSON VARIANT (FEB088165)
Written by PAUL CORNELL
Penciled by LEONARD KIRK
Cover by BRYAN HITCH
Variant by BRANDON PETERSON
Rated T+ …$2.99
FOC—4/24/08. On-Sale—5/14/08

This is from the Marvel website. Cornell did Wisdom for those who care. And his Pete was broken and sleazy. I'm not sure if their going with black humor, typical Excalubur silliness, or try to be serious, which could be very bad or very good depending.

P.S. Ignore the fact that Braddock is the Title character and has his face on the cover. I'm sure they were just humoring the diva. Pete's to big a man for all that.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 12:57 AM
kohl
into the void

people, i just had to resurrect this thread.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:03 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote