KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman can defeat them all... Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc.

Superman can defeat them all... Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc.
Started by: ErnestManigoJr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RageOfTheGods
Wielder of Unholy Rage

Superman can defeat Gladiator, Hyperion, Thor and Hulk (Not at the same time of course).......but Thor and Hulk can very well defeat Superman and King Hyperion might have a shot at defeating Superman.......the fight outcome changes between Superman and Thor etc. when you start using different versions of Thor and Superman example Superman 1 million or King Thor and such..........

"Let The Rage Of The Gods Guide Thy Fury"

Last edited by RageOfTheGods on Aug 20th, 2008 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 01:50 PM
RageOfTheGods is currently offline Click here to Send RageOfTheGods a Private Message Find more posts by RageOfTheGods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Thor and Gladiator can defeat in Superman in one on one fights not saying that Supes couldn't get some wins also. But Hulk and Hyperion aren't beating Superman. In a forum battle Hulk shouldn't lay a finger on Supes.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 09:09 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk has been shown to be able to keep up with high speeds, so I'm sure he could take out Superman. Afterall, the Hulk is the strongest one there is!

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 09:42 PM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Hulk has been shown to be able to keep up with high speeds, so I'm sure he could take out Superman. Afterall, the Hulk is the strongest one there is!

Liars go to hell.

Captain America has out sped the Hulk when it comes to fighting speed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 12:05 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
Liars go to hell.

Captain America has out sped the Hulk when it comes to fighting speed.

It depends on the version, but the Hulk has been shown to keep up with high speeds before. Some versions of the Hulk are stronger than some versions of Superman, and vice versa. For instance, Pre-Crisis Superman would obliterate many versions of the Hulk, and Green Scar Hulk would smash many versions of Superman.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 01:25 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Green Scar Hulk would smash many versions of Superman.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 01:43 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd expect a response like that from someone as idiotic as you.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 02:13 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'd expect a response like that from someone as idiotic as you.

Hilarious. Nineteen days and already talking shit.

Which versions?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:01 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is an internet forum, try not to take it to seriously. I only call it as I see it.

Green Scar Hulk & Maestro are among his most powerful incarnations. Note that I'm not saying every version is superior to Superman and other heroes, just some versions. Superman has been shown in many incarnations to be able to be hurt by beings of equal or greater strength. Green Scar Hulk & Maestro have both exhibited great strength due to them being more adept at fighting.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:17 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

This is an internet forum, try not to take it to seriously. I only call it as I see it.

Green Scar Hulk & Maestro are among his most powerful incarnations. Note that I'm not saying every version is superior to Superman and other heroes, just some versions. Superman has been shown in many incarnations to be able to be hurt by beings of equal or greater strength. Green Scar Hulk & Maestro have both exhibited great strength due to them being more adept at fighting.

You haven't 'seen' anything to 'call'. The posting of three emoticons is neither indicative of high nor of low intelligence.

Also, you failed to answer the question.

Green Scar Hulk would smash many versions of Superman.

Which versions?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:21 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't fail to answer anything, you simply didn't read it all. I told you that to my knowledge Green Scar Hulk & Maestro are among his strongest incarnations, and could take Superman in hand to hand combat. I'm not denying in any way that Superman can't use his speed to win, just that if he decided not to, there are certain incarnations of Hulk he can't beat, because they are smart and well adept in combat.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:12 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I didn't fail to answer anything, you simply didn't read it all. I told you that to my knowledge Green Scar Hulk & Maestro are among his strongest incarnations, and could take Superman in hand to hand combat. I'm not denying in any way that Superman can't use his speed to win, just that if he decided not to, there are certain incarnations of Hulk he can't beat, because they are smart and well adept in combat.

Again, you've failed to answer.

You said that Green Scar could take certain versions of Superman.

I queried "Which versions?"

You responded "Green Scar and Maestro could take Superman."

So I asked again "Which versions of Superman?"

You responded "Green scar and Maestro cold take Superman."

Are we really going to keep recursing?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 01:16 PM
Eel O'Brien

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Superman's dials go up to eleven.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 01:36 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, you've failed to answer.

You said that Green Scar could take certain versions of Superman.

I queried "Which versions?"

You responded "Green Scar and Maestro could take Superman."

So I asked again "Which versions of Superman?"

You responded "Green scar and Maestro cold take Superman."

Are we really going to keep recursing?

This falls into the category of not being specific with your question. Naturally, I assumed you meant the Hulk, not Superman, but that's your fault for not lining your question correctly.

Certain versions like Post Crisis Superman, All Star Superman, and Superman: Birthright don't seem to be among his strongest incarnations.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 02:12 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

This falls into the category of not being specific with your question. Naturally, I assumed you meant the Hulk, not Superman, but that's your fault for not lining your question correctly.

Certain versions like Post Crisis Superman, All Star Superman, and Superman: Birthright don't seem to be among his strongest incarnations.

I highlighted your claim that "Green Scar would smash many versions of Superman" and then asked "Which versions?" What kind of moron would then, naturally, assume I was asking about the Hulk?

The three you named would all murder 'Green Scar' for ten out of ten.

Especially All-Star.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:13 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could've easily been asking which versions of the Hulk I was talking about. In any case, Green Scar would mash all of those versions of Supes back to back.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 07:13 PM
TheBadguy

Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Everyone seems to be forgetting that Superman's dials go up to eleven.

laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:08 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

You could've easily been asking which versions of the Hulk I was talking about. In any case, Green Scar would mash all of those versions of Supes back to back.

no he wouldn't he might win some but theres no way he could ever stomp supes. depending on how serious supes took it he could ver well KO him early on. but most likly hulk wins eventually after a long fight but he'll be getting his ass kicked for most of it

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:25 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's complete rubbish. Hulk has done tremendous feats such as smashing planetoids much larger than Earth, and most recently keeping a planet together, I believe. The Hulk's strength constantly grows as a fight goes on longer, and I'm pretty sure he would pound Supes into the ground.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:02 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol what are you talking about hulks hasn't smashed a planet, and if he did it was not under his own power alone.

Ok by your assumption noone can challenge hulk eh cuz he keeps getting stronger.

Well it takes more then just strength. Superman's speed, veratitlity, strength, and combat smarts will would not make it easy for hulk and could very well win. it could go either way buts not a stomp by anymeans

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote