KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman can defeat them all... Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc.

Superman can defeat them all... Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc.
Started by: ErnestManigoJr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, you have no clue what you're talking about. The Hulk smashed a planetoid twice the size of the Earth, and the image itself is in the respect thread and pretty much all over Google. Also, I never said the Hulk can't be beaten because he grows more powerful, just that it's a valuable power to have when going up against an enemy just as strong or stronger. Leave the debating to the big boys.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 09:18 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

post the scan here because im pretty sure that thats hyperbole about it being twice the size of earth.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 11:44 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Dude, you have no clue what you're talking about. The Hulk smashed a planetoid twice the size of the Earth, and the image itself is in the respect thread and pretty much all over Google. Also, I never said the Hulk can't be beaten because he grows more powerful, just that it's a valuable power to have when going up against an enemy just as strong or stronger. Leave the debating to the big boys.

TBH even though I'm not a big fan of Supes I always seen him as the better fighter than Hulk. He is smarter and knows what to do in a situation against someone like Hulk. His speed severely outclasses him and he should win.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 12:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Superman can defeat them all... Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc.

Originally posted by ErnestManigoJr
[B]All of Marvel Heroes Maximum Strength levels are at 100Tons or more... even those incredibaly beyond that would only be at maybe twice that. Superman is at 3000 Tons when he was still a Teen! (See below)
Yes marvel characters have hard time with anything over 100 ton
no expression

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:28 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jalek moye
post the scan here because im pretty sure that thats hyperbole about it being twice the size of earth.

It's not hyberbole at all. You just have no clue what you're talking about. Go check the respect thread, there are tons of Hulk feats over there. I'm not about to post a pic that you're allowed to go look at yourself.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 11:00 PM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

why should i go look through the respect thread for it. just post the scans of it. I've seen the scan of him breaking it, but not where it says it was twice the size of earth

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 11:06 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure it was said either before or after he smashed it. Either way, you're the only one debating it's size. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:48 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

class 100+ is just the highest classification... the hulk when amped even a little dwarfs that figure, as do the likes of thor and whoever else... its guys like colossus and thing who are stuck at 100...

as for the better fighter. please. superman spars regularly with wonder woman. he's picked up tips from batman. he's a tactical fighter, the only problem he has is that he's such a nice guy he doesn't like hurting people, even while fighting them, unless he REALLY hates them, added to the fact that his strength is almost limitless...

honestly, anyone with that amount of strength is really going to worry about being stylish or complicated when they can just punch someone hard enough to ko them?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Raoul
class 100+ is just the highest classification... the hulk when amped even a little dwarfs that figure, as do the likes of thor and whoever else... its guys like colossus and thing who are stuck at 100...

as for the better fighter. please. superman spars regularly with wonder woman. he's picked up tips from batman. he's a tactical fighter, the only problem he has is that he's such a nice guy he doesn't like hurting people, even while fighting them, unless he REALLY hates them, added to the fact that his strength is almost limitless...

honestly, anyone with that amount of strength is really going to worry about being stylish or complicated when they can just punch someone hard enough to ko them?

Oh shitz!

You're back.

About time reason and common sense made a post.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:01 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Oh shitz!

You're back.

About time reason and common sense made a post.

lol, thx man, its good to be back...

thats milli vanilli, isnt it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

"Girl you know it's true!"...

It's a Halloween thingy...you know..something.... trick or treat! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
"Girl you know it's true!"...

It's a Halloween thingy...you know..something.... trick or treat! stick out tongue

laughing out loud

i see what you did there...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:09 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raoul

Good post, but the thing is, I don't think Superman would be able to outright ko Superman unless he put ALL of his power into one punch, something everyone know he's unlikely to try at the very beginning of a fight. I will agree that the Hulk has been quite a sloppy fighter over the years, which is a disadvantage, but Green Scar has picked up some combat skills, so that could certainly help out.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:10 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Good post, but the thing is, I don't think Superman would be able to outright ko Superman unless he put ALL of his power into one punch, something everyone know he's unlikely to try at the very beginning of a fight. I will agree that the Hulk has been quite a sloppy fighter over the years, which is a disadvantage, but Green Scar has picked up some combat skills, so that could certainly help out.

superman would be able to ko superman? stick out tongue

i'm not saying hulk can't fight, or that superman would one punch him, it would be a good punch-up to watch, i just think superman has an edge that would see him through...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:19 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get used to it, Raoul, I do that quite a lot. I'm typing so fast I'm not paying attention. big grin

Oh, it'd definitely be a good fight, and I have the same view as you, only I think the Hulk would have the edge. As the fight goes on, rather than tire out, he'd continue to grow stronger.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:29 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Get used to it, Raoul, I do that quite a lot. I'm typing so fast I'm not paying attention. big grin

Oh, it'd definitely be a good fight, and I have the same view as you, only I think the Hulk would have the edge. As the fight goes on, rather than tire out, he'd continue to grow stronger.

laughing out loud

granted, hulk gets stronger, though i think superman's speed, reflexes, plus his other powers (heat vision, cold and wind breath), would see him through...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:26 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk is my favourite character, and whilst I think it's more than reasonable to suggest Hulk has the edge in strength, pure strength, like it or not, Superman just has everything else.

I think he's cheap, but that doesn't give me the right to say he wouldn't beat Hulk. You can't prefer who is more powerful, Markus.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:49 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant beat gladiator

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:49 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by spidey-dude
cant beat gladiator

yes he can.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:59 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hulk is my favourite character, and whilst I think it's more than reasonable to suggest Hulk has the edge in strength, pure strength, like it or not, Superman just has everything else.

I think he's cheap, but that doesn't give me the right to say he wouldn't beat Hulk. You can't prefer who is more powerful, Markus.

-AC

I know that Superman would be more powerful using other abilities, but in pure strength, Hulk has him beat.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 06:45 AM