KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Black Yoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): « First ... « 1730 1731 [1732] 1733 1734 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

I think thats what it represents...the last happy place.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:55 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

O_O I need to be here more often...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 03:34 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yes...yes you do, because today is when I go on holiday and we all know I'm the fun loving one here smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 07:35 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Aww...I missed saying bye bye...T_T

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 01:45 AM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Well, after much procrastination, I finally started working on my "Eyes in the Dark" screenplay last night. Got the opening sequence out of the way, and I have a great feeling about it. Over a year ago when I talked to Tyler Mane and pitched him the idea, he said it was too much like Halloween. I can't remember what the hell I wrote last year but the idea has evolved a lot, and it's now a great story, not to toot my own horn.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 05:19 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Well, after much procrastination, I finally started working on my "Eyes in the Dark" screenplay last night. Got the opening sequence out of the way, and I have a great feeling about it. Over a year ago when I talked to Tyler Mane and pitched him the idea, he said it was too much like Halloween. I can't remember what the hell I wrote last year but the idea has evolved a lot, and it's now a great story, not to toot my own horn.

congrats and good luck

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 08:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
That's great, I wish you the best of luck ^_^

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 11:54 PM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm back guys smile And since I've been gone there's been...4 posts...

Anyone noticed Yoshi hasn't been on in ages...I think he's dead

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 04:22 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm back guys smile And since I've been gone there's been...4 posts...

Anyone noticed Yoshi hasn't been on in ages...I think he's dead
Being busy with College is the preferred thought. How was your thingy? Oh, and I got the PSP & Dissidia ^_^.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 04:48 PM
steverules_2

Not for me shifty I joke, I joke

My trip? Yes it was good, since I did that on my own I think I wanna go to the US on my own, dunno which part yet but sometime in the near future I'd like to go perhaps to Washington or LA...perhaps someday I'll go to San Diego and stalk Rey Mysterio eek!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 09:14 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Not for me shifty I joke, I joke

My trip? Yes it was good, since I did that on my own I think I wanna go to the US on my own, dunno which part yet but sometime in the near future I'd like to go perhaps to Washington or LA...perhaps someday I'll go to San Diego and stalk Rey Mysterio eek!
Good luck with that.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 02:03 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Being busy with College is the preferred thought. How was your thingy? Oh, and I got the PSP & Dissidia ^_^.

Cool. I hope you enjoy it. smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 03:17 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Good luck with that.

Thanks

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 08:13 AM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Originally posted by Magic_attack
Cool. I hope you enjoy it. smile
Thanks and I am. But Jecht is still me least favorite person to fight sad.
Thanks
No problemo mon amie.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 10:12 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

College is okay...except for a slightly narcissistic teacher...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 05:03 AM
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Guess who is back. cool smokin'

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 03:49 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

dammit...i mean...yeah dammit shifty

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 04:19 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Guess who is back. cool smokin'
dammit...i mean...yeah dammit shifty
Hi to both of you.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 04:33 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Finally 18, lets see how the day goes.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 12:30 PM
Lostedge

What is up with these off topic threads. There are more posts in off topic than on topic. It is really disturbing. I am disapoint.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 01:25 PM
Lostedge is currently offline Click here to Send Lostedge a Private Message Find more posts by Lostedge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote