KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Black Yoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): « First ... « 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Well its more fun having a conversation without a specific subject. Gives us a wee bit of freedom.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:03 PM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

where is everybody???

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 10:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

I guess everyone's just busy...I have time to drop by though if that's a good side benefit ^_^"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:35 PM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good seeing you shadow

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Thanks. happy Hi, how have you been Bruce?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 05:18 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
That's great, I wish you the best of luck ^_^

Thanks to both you and Bruce. I'm really trying to do something great with this, so I've been editing the script a lot. I think it's coming along great so far.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 07:40 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it turns out to be a great script , then get an agent would be my first advice to ya.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 05:22 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I already have an agent....he's the co-owner of the production company that the film is being made under, and he's also a friend of both me & my brother, who also co-owns the company.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 02:20 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Thanks to both you and Bruce. I'm really trying to do something great with this, so I've been editing the script a lot. I think it's coming along great so far.
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I already have an agent....he's the co-owner of the production company that the film is being made under, and he's also a friend of both me & my brother, who also co-owns the company.
Double awesome happy. Sounds like you have a lot to help do great things. Oh, and hi.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 02:01 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Chello, and Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you. stick out tongue

Well, yeah, I am having help getting the film made, but as far as the script I'm the only person working on it. A guy has made suggestions, and, not that I'm a douche or anything, but I threw his suggestions right out the window when I talked to my agent because what he planned to do is going to destroy a great foundation I have set up. Even though I'm making changes to the overall script, the story is still the same, and doing what he suggested would require a total rewrite.

Either way, this should hopefully be out by 2011. We have an investment party next month where I have to give a speech about the film. I'm both excited and nervous about it, but I really have to nail it out of the park so that the movie gets the funding I want.

It should be a hell of a ride, and hopefully a very enjoyable one.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 04:11 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, I'm back after a busy semester of school, work, and fun. My last final exam was this past Saturday, which was absolutely wonderful. I've been dealing with a couple of personal projects to prevent boredom during my free time, and I have to say they're coming out pretty nice.

So, what's been going on?

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Dec 14th, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:33 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Damn, and there was me thinking we were finally rid of you stick out tongue

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:36 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, it didn't work. I'm not sure of the things that may have changed at KMC, so it would be pretty helpful if you filled me in...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:41 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Uhm not much really, this part of the forum became pretty dead, I've spent most of my time in the OTF and made the odd few threads there and became kinda well known there I guess...I got famous whilst the guys here kinda...died out and left, oooh bruce is well known in TS though smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:45 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That sounds good. Yeah, I'm not that surprised because there's just a few of us who keep this forum alive enough.

You probably haven't heard this in a while...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So, what're you up to?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:50 PM
steverules_2

The usual, listening closely to whats happening downstairs and hoping the internet isn't going off...and listening to music big grin you?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:51 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm just listening to some music right now. Not much is happening on the campus since everyone's going home for the holiday. I'll be going back on Sunday since there'll be a Christmas party on Saturday. I'm the kind of person who'll never refuse free stuff as long as it's legal.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:56 PM
steverules_2

There gonna be drugs?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 06:23 AM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Originally posted by steverules_2
There gonna be drugs?
Isn't that only a free-bee for parties in LA? Hi
Saw Princess & the Frog which was a cool movie ^_^

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 01:54 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

This forum has been pretty dead as of late. I'm surprised it's not seeing more activity since SM-4 news has been coming in.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 10:24 AM