KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Yoshi Paradise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): « First ... « 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

I only took Drawing 1 but I also needed it for 2D Design on certain occassions.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:30 PM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, that's good. Are you still active on Deviantart?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:37 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

No, I haven't been there in ages.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:39 PM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, I guess that's a good thing. You wouldn't want complete strangers to claim your drawings since I'm sure some people do that. The same goes for stories and whatnot.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:41 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

People do that anywhere, that's why I'm extra cautious with who I show/tell about either of them...That and I don't have a program for my scanner to be of any use...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:43 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, that's a good thing. Anyway, you've seen any recently released movies?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:44 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Aside from Sherlock Holmes & Ninja Assassin, none. You?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:50 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The most recent movie I've seen was "The Princess and the Frog" with my little sister. It was very good.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:51 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Oh yeah! I forgot I saw that too. I liked it ^_^

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:52 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It was nice to see a Black princess in a Disney movie for once, and I'm hoping Disney might do another one.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:56 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Yeah, I liked Dr. Facillier. He was one of the cooler Disney villains like Scar or Hades. The way he made his deal reminded me a lot of Ursula when she tricked Ariel

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:57 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that scene. It must be tradition for Disney villians to find a way to trick one of the protagonists of the movie.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:59 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Maybe, but I think those two were the most manipulative about it. Like their kinda forcing you to go with what they say without making it obvious.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:01 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, that's true. Also, one of the things that made Dr. Facillier creepy was the fact that he had a living shadow.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:02 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Yeah, I thought that was a cool idea. I want a living shadow big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:04 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It would take me a some time to get used to my shadow if it could move on its own.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:06 PM
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Yeah, but it could help out with a lot of things. At least it can't talk...that'd be really weird...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 10:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hey guys..

did u guys hear about spidey 4?

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 10:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Hi Bruce. No, I didn't.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 11:41 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Hi Bruce. No, I didn't.

its gonna be delayed because sony and raimi are not meeting together to form a positive mind...

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 01:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote