KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Black Yoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Indeed he does I respect him and hold him within high regard

Read this let it be none that this apply's to you, Scarecrow, Yoshi, DarklordC, Steve however it has dropped since he obtained his new avitar, and Kentai

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Read this let it be none that this apply's to you, Scarecrow, Yoshi, DarklordC, Steve however it has dropped since he obtained his new avitar, and Kentai
Dude. Steves new avatar is awesome (not as awesome as Stewie of course, but still...). I still cant believe you said you want to be single and a virgin for the rest of your life. Thats like... a nightmare. No kids to inherit your belongings, a long lonely life by yourself, and a really sucky retirement.

Why?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:44 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

As I said I don't expect you to understand?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Dude. Steves new avatar is awesome (not as awesome as Stewie of course, but still...). I still cant believe you said you want to be single and a virgin for the rest of your life. Thats like... a nightmare. No kids to inherit your belongings, a long lonely life by yourself, and a really sucky retirement.

Why?

It is his personal choice why dispute it, you ever heard of the term Live and Let Live well it very much applies in this case man think about it. big grin

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Last edited by Scarecrow756 on Oct 28th, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 10:09 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Thank you Sir people live different lives people should be allowed to live how they want as long as it is within justice jurisdiction, No matter if you are, Black, White, Gay, Straight, Atheist, Christian ect.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 10:13 PM
Arachnid1

Thank you Sir people live different lives people should be allowed to live how they want as long as it is within justice jurisdiction, No matter if you are, Black, White, Gay, Straight, Atheist, Christian ect.
I don't have a problem with it dude. Just curious.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 10:53 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

There's nothing wrong with being curious.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 10:56 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

But getting asked all the time every second

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 11:35 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He only asked you once.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 11:43 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Lol at the angry german kid!
DANCE YOU FAT MAN! DANCE!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! laughing
Heres Angry German Kid playing Resident Evil 4. This dude has gotten really famous. lol

laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 01:31 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

...Are you okay?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:40 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
...Are you okay?
Dude? That didn't entertain you even a little? Not even a giggle? I died. Oh well. Maybe this is better.

Come on now. Dramatic Chipmunk makes everyone laugh. Anything?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:58 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Re: Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
With permission from the moderator, I opened an off-topic thread in the Spiderman forum.

This is the thread for you all to post the crap non-Spiderman related information you all have been filling the other threads with.

Keep in mind that this isn't a spam thread!!

Making an off-topic thread in the Spiderman forum was pure genious, Venomous Yoshi.

Now, we don't have to worry about two particular people who like to fill the threads up with spam.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:02 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Re: Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Originally posted by Ozone
Making an off-topic thread in the Spiderman forum was pure genious, Venomous Yoshi.
Seriously. Best idea since the Spidey 4 thread.

quote:
Now, we don't have to worry about two particular people who like to fill the threads up with spam.

Hopefully....

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:05 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Yes, Darkhalen and Kentai, I am talking about you two.

You two love to spam and multipost.

It's very annoying.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:13 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: Re: Re: Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Originally posted by Ozone

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Seriously. Best idea since the Spidey 4 thread.

cool

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:08 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I suggest you rework how you speak to me I am not Kentai and will not tolerate your tone nor impertinence, Respect is something you need to think about, and Never speak to me Like that again

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 11:33 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Never Speak to me Like that again Ozone

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 11:38 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Why did you double post?

You could have edited the first post instead.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:23 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Making the warning know sorry I just thought it deserved ya know two post's I shall use edit next time

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:28 PM