KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Black Yoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Ok, whats being Off-Topic, and whats spam? Besides, if its an Off-Topic thread, then we are supposed to be off-topic.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:48 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

no Yoshi thread

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

???

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:57 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

What does "no Yoshi thread" mean?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:59 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Exactly what it Say's

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:03 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

There is no yoshi thread. Put it in a video game forum.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I am on about VY

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:07 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Why would he care?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:09 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No Yoshi thread, understand

Venomous Yoshi

No yoshi thread
No VY thread

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:09 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Ok.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:10 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh wow that was tough and you say you are 12

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:14 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Almost 12. My birthday is in December.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:14 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

hmmmm I thought you were 13

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:16 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Darkhalen, you act just like Kentai, except you multi-post more.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:19 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So I DON'T CARE, I COULD NOT CARE LESS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR THINK THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO CRITICISE ME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:21 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

I guess that goes to everybody, including Kentai.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:22 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Everybody Ozone

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:22 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Rather than having this "You can't change me" attitude, you need to follow the advice of others and grow up.

Is that too hard for you?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No In case you did not read you mindless, rude, unintellectual bore you will find I don't care, I tried to change but then I thought, I could not give a damn and so that is how it is get some respect and a
"Treat overs with respect" attitude before you start talking to me like you are a Mod

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:26 PM