KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread

Finally, The Official Off-Topic Thread
Started by: Black Yoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1737): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ozone
You need me to live.

"Treat overs with respect"?

You don't consider yourself being above me, do you?

If you do, then you should seek help.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:29 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Do you consider yourself above me

now that is the question I consider no one above me I am an Animal just like you, everyone is the same

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:34 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

In terms of using grammar and spelling, I'm far above you.

You're below sea-level.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:37 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well I just choose not to use it I don't care, you are above me in Hatred and rudeness nothing more, Why you pick fights with me why you have started to hate me, puzzles me, my only guess as you and MG were great friend's that is about it I am most likely wrong, he could get no friend's what so ever

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkhalen
I am most likely wrong

You're actually right about something.

Good job.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Hmm is it because I "Spam" and "Multipost"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:45 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Of course.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So if I stop will you stop.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:48 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

I doubt you will, but I'll give you a chance.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Seem's fair enough

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:52 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

At least all of the randomness is in this thread instead of the other threads.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:38 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Very true.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:39 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That doesn't mean that you and Kentai can fill it up with spam.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:40 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What is Spam

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:42 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

My definition of spam is:

"Random stuff that either doesn't make sense or is considered stupid and useless information."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

But is this thread not for Random stuff.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:47 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, but it should be random conversations that have a point to them.

Not mindless nonsense.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well Off-Topic conversation's never has a point to them.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:54 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, yours don't.

You need to do something about that, too.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 09:39 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I have had enough yoshi everyone is getting to me I am going to get a fresh start, people keep attacking me and it is upsetting me

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 09:41 PM