KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC... continued

POTC... continued
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

James: Will, it's pronounced, "Philippe's Head." - ROFL! big grin

Great job, Willo! big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 02:05 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao

great job!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:15 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

great job, flashback Barbossa is the best

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 05:32 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

LMAO... you are a geniuos...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 05:01 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(Elizabeth sets up a camera on a tripod and takes a seat on her bed)

Elizabeth: Ahem, hi! I'm your mother. My name's Elizabeth. I thought maybe someday you'd like to see me young and beautiful before time and the stress of child-rearing and a tasking job withered me. (pause) We are sooo excited about your coming here. (holds up a Winnie the Pooh book) This is going to be your first book. It's filled with wonderful stories. Fortunately, none of them involve a freckle-faced girl with an American accent who turns into a pirate king with smooth skin and a British accent.

(Will's turn)

Will: Hello. (waves) Will Turner, retired ship captain. Oops. Sorry. Habit. My side job is that I do after-school specials for POTC fans to enlighten their existence. I wrote a book and have been catching up with your brother, Will Jr. I look forward to meeting you-- even doing the diaper changes and vomit. I didn't get to do any of that when your brother was born, so I look forward to hearing your first words, your first steps. I even built this crib. (points to the crib)

Elizabeth: ...And then when Daddy was done building it, we hired a guy to put it back together.

Will: ...So Mommy and Daddy are excited about your being here. We'll continue these video diaries later. (turns tape off)

(tape comes back on)

Bootstrap: (feeding in from the Flying Dutchman) Hi! This is Grandpa Turner, or Grandpa Bill, whichever. It doesn't matter since I'll be your only grandpa. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I said that out loud! I'm so sorry, Elizabeth! See, the first time I met your mom, I wasn't all there. I was becoming a coral reef and what-not. But now I'm just a humble immortal ship captain, anxious to see you when you all come visit again. Be sure to use the dad-link. (tape goes off)

(tape comes on)

Gibbs: (takes a seat in the rocker in the nursery) Hello, little Turner. I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself. Name's Joshamee Gibbs, and when I knew your mom, I was a pseudo-respectable man with some kind of ties with the royal navy. How involved I was is a small plot hole in the course of my life...but the important thing is I no longer have that little Donald Duck hat. It was a few years later when I met your dad. That was a magical night, spiced rum and a beautiful pig that I lathered up in mud myself and was awakened by a cleansing shower your father surprised on me, with Jack along too! (thinks) Wow, that sounded...just awful. Let's give you a tour of the house! (picks up the camera)

(footage of Gibbs walking through the Turner house)

Gibbs: This is the living room. This is where you'll probably be rolling around on a blanket playing with Junior when someone will come in drunk and pass out on this couch here. See, our little gang sort of sees your parents as the mum and dad, and we come here to cool down...

(Barbossa runs in, breathless)

Barbossa: Where's Will or Elizabeth? I need someone to take the fall!

Voice outside: Oh my God! Who keyed my car!

(Gibbs heads into the kitchen)

Gibbs: That's enough of that. Here's Junior sitting, enjoying some milk and cookies. What'cha eatin' there, Junior?

Junior: Milk and cookies.

Gibbs: I mean what kind?

Junior: (picks up cup) White and (picks up cookie) slightly brown. (eats it)

(Gibbs goes up the stairs)

Gibbs: You don't know it, but your parents are converting their guest bedroom into your nursery. Your mum didn't live here when your brother was born, but when the time came for your dad to be gettin' back, she bought this new house. Of course, that couch will still supply all their overnight guests with a place to crash, I mean, sleep off their hangover, I mean, sit back with some popcorn and watch tv.

(starts to open the door to the bedroom)

Jack's voice: I don't know why you're making a big deal of this now.

Katie's voice: Jack, we've been dating for a while, and I love staying here, but this is the opportunity of a lifetime.

Gibbs: (whispering to himself) I should go. (stays put)

Katie's voice: Look, the movie business is fine and all and I'm successful, but a television pilot is huge news!

Jack's voice: Oh yes, the outrageously talented Ms. Kate Beckinsale in a revival of The Wonder Years. Let me guess what they'll have you do: upon entering said set, you'll be handed a script and be left to stand in the corner, not sit, and say things about how the teenage version of you learned a valuable lesson that day.

Katie's voice: It's going to teach life lessons to young people! It's a steady career in a great town. (pauses) But, I'm happy making movies too. Jack, I don't mind staying here if there's a reason to.

Gibbs: (whispering to himself) That's quite a hint.

Jack's voice: If you need a reason from me, then there's no reason to be reasoning out a reason to stay or go...unless you're just fishing for a reason to hear what I'll say, which is poor reasoning indeed.

Gibbs: (whispering to himself) Oh, I bet she's fuming.

Katie's voice: (very slow, building frustration) Jack. I have to know there's a future for us. I've loved the pace we've been taking things. I love spending time with you. I, I love you. But I have to know how serious you want this to be.

Jack's voice: Best not be waiting on me then.

(there is a long, suspenseful pause. Suddenly the door flies open, hitting Gibbs in the face. Katie has run out crying)

Gibbs: (collecting himself, one hand on his nose) Okay, well, I'm going to just go downstairs and pass the camera off to someone else.

(camera goes down the stairs. James has come over)

James: Hey! A camera! Hi, Mom!

Will: (on the couch) Why does everything happen at our house?

Elizabeth: What were you doing upstairs, Gibbs?

Gibbs: Uh, showing the baby around. How ya feelin, Mum?

Elizabeth: I have a check up next week. I'm so excited! (points to just below her gut for the camera) This is you! Doesn't it make you feel like you're in two places at once? (laughs)

(Katie has come down the stairs, wiping her tears)

Elizabeth: Katie! I forgot you had stopped by. I'm sorry!

Katie: Oh, that's all right.

Will: We're making a video for the baby. Introduce yourself!

Katie: (reluctant) Uh...hi, baby. This is Katie. (Junior runs to her and hugs her) I haven't known your family as long as everybody else, but they've obviously gotten to be good friends. Oh! (reacts to the fact Junior has pinched her behind) Very good friends.

(Junior sits on the couch where Will smacks him upside the head)

Katie: Look, I need to run off. Liz, perhaps we could hang out this afternoon?

Elizabeth: Yay, girl time! (claps her hands)

Will: Pregnancy makes her excited about everything.

Elizabeth: And the fact that there is finally another girl around! (claps her hands again) Oh, Katie, staying with you has been the best decision Jack's ever made.

Katie: (fighting back tears) Okay, time for me to head out. (leaves)

(Gibbs still has the camera. Find this awkward. He finds Barbossa who has been sitting in the corner)

Barbossa: You even know how to work one of those?

Gibbs: Hmph.

Elizabeth: I'll take that. (takes camera from Gibbs and turns it to herself) That's just about everyone, sweetheart. Jack's probably just gathering his things. He calls them his "effects." Jack adores Junior and he's really looking forward to spending time with you.

(Jack comes down the stairs looking pissed. He has a bottle with him)

Elizabeth: Say hi to the baby, Jack!

Jack: Point that thing in front of me now, love, and the baby's going to get its first spout of salty language.

Elizabeth: (to the camera) Ha ha ha! That's just grape juice in the bottle, little one! (sees Jack has left) Whew! I think that's enough for today.

Barbossa's voice: (calling from the corner) You guys going to cook up anything for dinner or what?

Elizabeth: Sigh. So you can see what my life has been. But your dad is here and all these people are really great friends of ours and will love you very much. We'll see you soon!

(tape goes off)

Dun dun dun!

Last edited by willofthewisp on Dec 22nd, 2007 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 12:26 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

LOL! Loved it!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:07 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

OMG!! LMAO!! Tht was the best one yet!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:17 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

excellentbig grin

lol "white and uh...slightly brown" lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:22 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahaha i can totally picture that... chaos at the Turner's... LOL. smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:58 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Any requests for future plots? I've left a few things hanging, but I do take requests.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 02:16 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Hm...for some reason, I'd love to see the gang at Best Buy or some other electronic store - I just get this vision of Barbossa and Jack running around like five year olds playing all the demo games on the merchandise stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 02:47 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Haha that would be so great.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 03:31 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So it's guy's night. Will is driving and Jack is riding shotgun. Gibbs, James, and Barbossa are cramped in the back. "Bohemian Rhapsody" is blaring, just like Wayne's World.

James: Does anyone else think the Wayne's World cast just butchered this song?

(Everyone looks at him)

Will: I don't hear any suggestions where to go.

Gibbs: Because I still don't know why I have to sit in the back all the time.

Jack: Because, Mr. Gibbs, when you have a ship of your own, as William and I have, you may sit in the front.

Gibbs: Better back here anyway.

Will: So....where are we going, gentlemen?

Barbossa: I have an idea, but it's a little embarassing.

James: No one's taking you to the sperm donor.

Barbossa: No, no, ass. I have to do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Will: All right. I see a Best Buy coming up. I'll park...as soon as you tell me which one you would rather date: Ted or Terry.

Everyone: Ooooh.

Barbossa: Dammit all! (thinks) Terry.

(They park and go inside. Everyone browses. Barbossa and Jack drift to the demo games)

Jack: If it's me you're buying for, I'll take one of these wiis.

(They say nothing. Jack seems to be playing wii tennis. Barbossa is playing Lego Star Wars)

(Will has picked up Hellboy for Junior. He eyes a state-of-the-art laptop.)

Gibbs: (has an actual cart) What are you looking at?

Will: I was just thinking...you're the first person I've ever seen in a Best Buy with a cart.

Gibbs: Well, Jack entrusted buying presents for the crew of the Pearl to me, so I have these here dvds. Do you think most people like Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson?

Will: Couldn't tell you. Where is everyone? I want someone's opinion on whether I should get this laptop.

Gibbs: I'm here, and it is very nice.

Will: Yeah, thanks. (keeps searching) I'm going to see where Jack is.

Gibbs: Bah! Someday I'll be the Fonzie of the group.

(Will spots Barbossa and Jack, getting really into their games)

Jack: (swings his "racket" and misses the ball) Bugger! I hate that Agassi!

Will: Aren't you both supposed to be shopping?

Barbossa: Cover story, my boy. Can't let people know who I'm here for.

Will: Yeah....Jack, (prying) have you gotten something for Katie yet?

(Jack ignores the question and jumps up in the air, dodging a "ball" that he didn't have time to hit back)

(Will comes between him and the screen)

Jack: That ball's going to hurt if you stay there.

Will: You've been acting weird lately. What's wrong?

Jack: (swaying to see the screen) I told you, Will. I'm not trying to steal Lizzie out from under you. Bugger! (points threateningly at the screen) You're gonna die, Agassi!

Barbossa: Hee hee, now it's time. (sneaks off and grabs a strategy guide for Junior for Kingdom Hearts and a cd of At Worlds End: the Soundtrack.

Will: Jack, you bring her over to our house all the time, we have a right to know if something's wrong.

James: Look what I found! (has a portable keyboard. He plays "He's a Pirate" on it) I might get this for Junior.

Will: Great.

James: Did you know, Will, that Baby Mozart promotes musical appreciation and ability in youngsters while still in the womb? I think I'll pick some up for the baby.

Will: Great, James. Whatever. (back to Jack) You look miserable, and that's not just because you're sober.

Jack: Not for long, mate. I saw a Hooters across the street.

Will: Jack, did you have a fight with Katie?

Jack: (does his gay-ish walk away) Oh look, Ashley Tisdale. Wonder if anyone's going to buy that. (picks up her cd and hides it behind a bunch of Red Hot Chili Peppers cds)

Barbossa: (comes up to them with some bags) Well, I've already paid. Let's go.

James: You already paid?

Barbossa: Yep.

(James runs to get in line, pushing some people out of his way)

Gibbs: I've paid too. Oh, and Will, the cart got put away, so I can carry all these bags by hand.

Will: Guys, Jack's bummed.

(They all come running, looking concerned)

Jack: Drop this, Will. Now.

Will: I think he's lost that lovin' feeling.

James: I'm inclined to agree.

Jack: (breaking) No, don't do that lovin' feeling!

Will/James: (singing) You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.

(Barbossa does a dramatic spin as he joins in)

Barbossa: And there's no tenderness like before in your

All: Fingertips.

Will/James/Barbossa: You're tryin' hard not to show it

Gibbs: (surprisingly a bass) Baby

All: But baby, baby, I know it.

(they start doing a little dance move complete with snapping fingers)

All: You've lost that lovin' feeling, whoa that lovin' feeling. You've lost that lovin' feeling now it's gone, gone, gone. Whoa.

Jack: (smiles) All right. That cheered me up.

(they all pay for their items and walk out)

Jack: You know what would really make me feel better...

James: Alcohol?

Barbossa: Being better than me?

Gibbs: A new hat?

Jack: No. A pimp walk.

(the guys start strutting and walking slowly, trying to look sexy. A cold wind blows their hair slightly.)

Will: (breaks the hotness spell) Oh, I need to unlock the car.

(They pile in)

James: Where to now, Will?

Will: (looks pityingly at Jack) We're going to Hooters, gentlemen. I just bought my wife a laptop to go with her other presents. I can have a few drinks.

Next up: the guys at Hooters learn what's eating Jack. Also, see what the girls are doing.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 03:29 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

THANK YOU!!!

That was AWESOME! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 03:42 PM
katelovespirate

HAHAHAHAHA that loving feeling... that was awesome... smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:46 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

LMAO!! hahaha I can so picture the "sexy walk" can't wait for the next one!!! (should I be afriad of wat they might do?) blink

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 06:49 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

omg yes! HAHA! can't wait for the next installment!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 08:36 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

wat about meet the teacher night at junior's school?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 11:08 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Oooh, ooh - that would be awesome. I can just see the gang trying to host a PTA meeting or something like that stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 11:15 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

PIMP!!!! wheee!!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:19 AM