KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Countdown to The Two Towers

Countdown to The Two Towers
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Countdown to The Two Towers

Ok we did this for Star Wars AOTC and we are currently doing this for EpIII so why shouldn't there be a countdown to The Two Towers...which is a heck of a lot closer to now than Star Wars EPIII .....
I believe that it's supposed to come out Dec 18th meaning that from now.....Nov 3....there are 44 days left until the release.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 10:13 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

43 now then. and I'll be at the midnight premiere on the 18th, woo! meaning before all americans and british, weeee

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 12:19 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

Why is it we poor british always get to see it last mad
After all it is an english film (sort of) ,filmed in a british colony (well once),based ón an english book (i think), by an english auther (i hope),with english actors (some), and they all speak english (except some dwarfs,elves,orcs,ect.) why why why why why????????? mad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 06:51 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

43, eh..goodie. I hope it'll be released on the web earlier....(if it's not already...)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 08:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because Mah is an hour ahead of us, Glorfindel.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 08:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

a...that would make me about 2 hours ahead :P

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 08:18 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Because Mah is an hour ahead of us, Glorfindel.

so am IHappy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance stick out tongue

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 09:51 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LariCrai_Kenobi

*actually has that day marked on her calander, begged mum 3 months ahead of time to take her too it AND....asked her if I could camp out ...her answer??*

mother: "Cassie. You. Want to camp out...in MAINE....in DECEMBER!....GO AHEAD!..."

heh..... *marks*

Lari-Crai Prilin: Fate Changes, a fan-fic by yours truly

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 01:43 AM
LariCrai_Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send LariCrai_Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by LariCrai_Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yeah one day closer...and this is a very encouraging countdown...it's close!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 03:42 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

all that means is mah will be out of teh theater going home while the rest of us are still in the theater enjoying the film.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 10:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

now that makes me sad..but I can go again so that makes me happy.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 02:56 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

got your tickets yet MAh,

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 04:01 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

no, but its quite easy to get here. and since its a midnight-screening it should be easier..I'll order couple of weeks in advance.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 05:09 PM
LariCrai_Kenobi

Hmmmm *wonders if she can reserve tickets, but doubts it.* ,.... Get them fast! Don't let others beat yoU!! LoL

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 10:36 PM
LariCrai_Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send LariCrai_Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by LariCrai_Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

what does it matter....as long as you do get in to see it....why would you want to be the first one there????? I do want to see it opening day, but I'll be glad if the theater is packed....

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 06:12 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

found out the first screening was almost sold out, but now I've got the tickets. and I think its something special seeing it as the first in the country (and almost the world) at midnight, with lots of other hardcore fans.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 06:30 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

you got them ???

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 09:09 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LariCrai_Kenobi

*claps* lucky! go Mah! ....

See, If I don't see it the one weekend, I don't get to see it until it comes out on video. (The theaters an hour away and they leave things in for one week only now...and een if not, mum can't take me two weekends in a row, cuz she works mail usually, so she has to give them warning)

THe ONLY reason I got to see FotR when I did was because we were at a hotel and they offered the playign for 12 bucks int eh room....and teh theater next door was playing it, 'cuz they get all the 2nd hands I guess, and the tickets are like 1 buck. (this is in a city 3 hours away)

...oh, and I saw it in the hotel room because mom wanted to see a Beatiful Mind in theaters.......

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 09:29 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

wee, thanks. force your mom to take you there.

--originally posted by mujaffa--
you got them ???
- - - - - - -

yes.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 09:32 PM
glorfindel

confused

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 09:37 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote