KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Countdown to The Two Towers

Countdown to The Two Towers
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

i saw it at the news today....deffenetley not kidding.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2002 08:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I think you definately are, or more likely mistaken. the media has been allowed to see it now, but believe me; the worlwide released IS december 18th

Old Post Dec 6th, 2002 09:12 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

still...i saw it..didn't belive it miself. I'll have to see it again

Old Post Dec 6th, 2002 09:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

hey so how many days are left???? I think it stands at 11 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2002 10:30 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

damn it....i saw it again on a different station.
all the lotr actors were entering the theater...and crowds busting everywhere. It even showed some cuts(wich by the way..magnifficent).
So i dunno what the hck it is but they said it was released

Old Post Dec 7th, 2002 07:21 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

cuts from teh film has been released yes!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2002 07:00 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

perhaps..dunno. Cuts released in a theater..with actors there? just cuts?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2002 02:49 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

9 bloody days too go............................................

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 04:44 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well just 9 is doable
I'll see it at the earliest I can around here being 00.01 at the 18th but to get in the mood they'll play the fellowship again just to ease our feelings

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 06:19 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

same'o same'o...

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 06:21 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
well just 9 is doable
I'll see it at the earliest I can around here being 00.01 at the 18th but to get in the mood they'll play the fellowship again just to ease our feelings

I believe that's 00:02

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 07:15 PM
Fire

well here it's 00.01

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 07:24 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well it's supposed to be 00:02. the first one was 00:01, the second is scheduled for 00:02 and the third 00:03

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 07:49 PM
Julie
The Student

yeahhhh.....wahoo...only a few more days...unfortunately...I'm not going to see it on the first day out I think.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 12:11 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

8 days too go

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 10:22 AM
Julie
The Student

yeah....not so far off is it....we can make it....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 04:52 PM
Dexx
wingless

bootleg!...bootleg!...bootleg!
Damn..can't wait for it....it'll be killing round here for a place in the first nights at the cinema..so i'll wait for things to chill down, viewing it here where it's worm and comfy

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 08:05 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

so u wait..tsk tsk tsk..well well your desicion

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 09:12 PM
Dexx
wingless

well....i wait for the cinema viewing. At my 56k connection i can't begin to think of such a download but my friend's dloading it as we speak and
"should be coming to me....directly" big grin....i just hope he's dloading the right stuff

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 09:28 PM
finti

Old Post Dec 11th, 2002 08:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote