KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S0207 - Out of Time

S0207 - Out of Time
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

OH. MY. GOD.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Takezo Kensei is Adam Monroe!!!!!! Or vice versa, really.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:01 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Angela has to have a power!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:30 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

the best episode so far... by far

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:46 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...holy shit. THIS was a Heroes episode. The previous episodes felt almost like they were just building up to this one...

I'm willing to bet that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Adam personally murdered Kaito himself. He could definitely walk away from a fall like that. Also, sets Hiro up for some ultimate revenge time.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
...holy shit. THIS was a Heroes episode. The previous episodes felt almost like they were just building up to this one...

I'm willing to bet that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Adam personally murdered Kaito himself. He could definitely walk away from a fall like that. Also, sets Hiro up for some ultimate revenge time.
Oh hell yeah.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:49 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: And what about Suresh being set up to go after Bennett? Doctor Nerd better have some major back-up; Bennett's going to kick the shit out of him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:00 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Unless Bennet's not expecting Mohinder to shoot him. "Hey, my Indian Doctor pal, let's talk about talking down the...oh, look, a Company gu- "

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Captain REX

Happy Dance Couldnt agree more. After the disappointment of the Nightmare man being so lame I started thinking that it would be sweet if Takeo was alive but didnt expect him to be Adam. My boy Sark(Adam) is back!(Alias reference). Its interesting to see how Peter and the gurl will reunite. Also, Since Adam is Kensei, does that mean that Peter is immortal now? Next week episode should be awesome. I also think that Bennet should kill that stalker kid and that it will be the stalker kod killing him and not Suresh, imo.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:38 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still maintain that it is in fact Arthur Petrelli that is the one behind the killings, and not Adam.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 03:29 PM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Do we have a definitive answer to adam/kensei power? is it just like claires or is there a difference?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 03:29 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It could very well be the same powers as Claire's. Maybe more advanced(No head weakness). It seems that all younger people with powers have an older version with the same powers: Matt/Nightmare man, Nathan/West, Adam/Claire, Ms. Petrelli(IMO)/Hiro.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:09 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

it seemed to me that his regeneration goes a pick quicker... but thats just me

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:27 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

This episode was awesome. I think up there with the best ones so far for sure.

Cant wait till next week.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:05 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Like I said, orgasmic

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:37 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

"You can obsorb others powers, you are the most powerful of us all"

did angela say us? I think she said us... whats her power gAH!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:46 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

cant wait for elle to get her head smacked. bet she's kensei's daughter

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:33 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I was SO happy when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Caitlin got ditched in the future. She was so annoying.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:39 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by chickenlover98
cant wait for elle to get her head smacked. bet she's kensei's daughter
I just can't wait for her to show up again. I like her character. And I think that she's Bob's daughter.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:24 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Ordained
I just can't wait for her to show up again. I like her character. And I think that she's Bob's daughter.
That seems obvious from the preview for next week.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:47 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I know that, but I was just saying that because chicken thinks that Elle is Kensei's daughter.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:45 PM