KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs Master Chief

Dante vs Master Chief
Started by: kwon_ji_hae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gumachi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Prove this? and what wont do shit to him? hes not had his head distegrated by a plasma rod weapon or one of chiefs larger weapons.

Generally accepted term? as in the fans have decided thats what it must be?

It has been stated official by Capcom. Prove it disnegrates his head. Some laser? Won't do shit to Dante.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 11:28 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Dantes firearms have very little feats from current memory and his pistols cant destroy snooker balls...

MC's armour seems very strong indeed.

If you knew anything about DMC3, then you would know he did that on purpose so that the balls could hit the demons. Dante has canoncially destroyed demons with 1 bullet. Also, in DMC4, I think Dante penetrated Savior's armor. And Dante's Devil Arms can cut thru anything on the human plane.

Last edited by Gumachi on Sep 2nd, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 11:30 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gumachi
If you knew anything about DMC3, then you would know he did that on purpose so that the balls could hit the demons. Dante has canoncially destroyed demons with 1 bullet.

Did that on purpose? lol....whats diffrence does that have...

What demons? its obvious those demons are very weak because hes canonically not been able to break snooker balls....

And I dont remember him penetrating saviours armour with his bullets, I remember him sending his sword into the Saviour and then useing bullets to push it in further but I dont think that was in his heavier armour.
It has been stated official by Capcom. Prove it disnegrates his head. Some laser? Won't do shit to Dante.

lol officially stated? show me because the quote you just displayed said its "generally accepted" that does not sound anything like official to me. I think you must have slipped up at either showing a quote or on how official this info is.

I dont have to prove it disintegrates his head since his head has no durability feats....

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 11:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Did that on purpose? lol....whats diffrence does that have...

What demons? its obvious those demons are very weak because hes canonically not been able to break snooker balls....

lol officially stated? show me because the quote you just displayed said its "generally accepted" that does not sound anything like official to me. I think you must have slipped up at either showing a quote or on how official this info is.

I dont have to prove it disintegrates his head since his head has no durability feats....

The point is if he WANTED to destroy the balls he could have, but he chose not to.

Berial. Also, look the anime. Um, he uses his demonic energy to destroy his enemies. And if you take his soul, you get Sparda's powers, sooo...

I can't find it, but I know it has been stated.

Actually you do. Dante's head doesn't have to have feats, because the rest of his body does, besides, he can regenerate. Besides, who said Dante will allow himself to get hit?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 11:35 PM
SpadeKing

is there like something special in Dante's bullets? otherwise these two would stalemate off of guns only

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 12:46 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

His demonic energy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 01:11 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

"its likely both will continue fighting forever until Chief gets lucky with a rocket/plasma shot."

Id say dante. he's to fast for mc to even hit him, and basing a winner off of a fight becuase of "luck" is a joke. Dantes weapons may not do much damage to mc's suit, but only a matter of time before enough damage is applied. He has his pistols, sniper rifle, artemis, and pandora, all infused with demonic power iirc, and pandora has 666 forms.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 02:06 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

forgot about all those other weapons he has.

wouldn't that include some sort of rocket?

Last edited by SpadeKing on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 03:30 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sappho
"its likely both will continue fighting forever until Chief gets lucky with a rocket/plasma shot."

Id say dante. he's to fast for mc to even hit him, and basing a winner off of a fight becuase of "luck" is a joke. Dantes weapons may not do much damage to mc's suit, but only a matter of time before enough damage is applied. He has his pistols, sniper rifle, artemis, and pandora, all infused with demonic power iirc, and pandora has 666 forms.

Well its not real luck is it, if MC is immune to dante and I assume Chief has infnite rounds and so does Dante then its a mathmatical certainty chief will win.

Enough damage is applied? remember chief will not have a health bar or anything in this match, it does not matter how long you fire a pistol at a tank, its armour is not suddenly going to give way you know wink

All these weapons you list are fairly featless and are a good few ages behind the weapons used in Halo, infact their more like cutsomised semi-modern weapons, some with some magical properties but obvioulsy that will not suddenly give him the ability to break chiefs armour...not without feats.

The point is if he WANTED to destroy the balls he could have, but he chose not to.

Berial. Also, look the anime. Um, he uses his demonic energy to destroy his enemies. And if you take his soul, you get Sparda's powers, sooo...

I can't find it, but I know it has been stated.

Actually you do. Dante's head doesn't have to have feats, because the rest of his body does, besides, he can regenerate. Besides, who said Dante will allow himself to get hit?

lol? you cant aim at a guy and just because you dont want the bullet to penetrate it will not when you fire....unless you can prove Dante was weakening his own bullets for the sake of that snooker ball.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Berial was not even in a form of flesh, it was long after he was defeated and his physical form faded into that of a fiery face which is featless as well.

No one, as I said to Sappho above, its likely Dante will be hit by an AOE weapon eventually and be destroyed. Hes not taken disintegration.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 10:40 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Well its not real luck is it, if MC is immune to dante and I assume Chief has infnite rounds and so does Dante then its a mathmatical certainty chief will win.

Enough damage is applied? remember chief will not have a health bar or anything in this match, it does not matter how long you fire a pistol at a tank, its armour is not suddenly going to give way you know wink

All these weapons you list are fairly featless and are a good few ages behind the weapons used in Halo, infact their more like cutsomised semi-modern weapons, some with some magical properties but obvioulsy that will not suddenly give him the ability to break chiefs armour...not without feats.

See, mc is not immune to dante, the pandora has a small cutscene where it does show a couple of feats, enough to know that it may not drop chief in 1 hit, but after a while it would do some damage.

I know he doesnt, point is that a bullet to a tank is not a good comparison for this match... id say a normal pistol to maybe a car, it would actually take a while for a pistol to stop a car, but last time i checked dante had untlimited stamina. Its actually the other way around, its only a matter of time for dante to stop mc.

Also, unless you can show me where chief actually uses a weapon faster than dante can move, then he's not hitting dante. The duration of the fight does not improve chiefs chances of hitting dante, at all. Again, your basing if off of luck. From what we've seen, dante is much to fast to be hit by anything chief can throw at him. We cant expect dante to "eventually" be hit based off of nothing, he doesnt get tired. If anything id say they both keep fighting, nobody hits anybody, until chief gets tired and then dante just experiments and shoots him with everything he's got. (if somehow chief ever gets tired)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 01:19 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although is that not when he transforms into that seated form? AKA, the form where he loses all speed and MC could blast him to bits or to dust with impunity?

36k jouls of force cannot damage MC's suit, I dont know how much force Dantes weapons could possibly make but I doubt they could hit with the impact greater than a 2km+ fall. yes but if Dante cannot damage chief he could just sit down, have a little rest if he required it..if he follows the tactics of Pandoras box then hes got some down time and slow speed/static while he gets the weapon from the box and sits in it (if he uses the missle).

mathmatical certainty, I dont think Dante can damage chief and Dante cannot go on forever, its never been tested thats for sure...his speed will not always help him either. chief has training and his accuracy would be incredible, all he has to do is dump a rocket or a spray of heavy caliber rounds and Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive.

Whoever wins, it will not be because their far stronger or more powerful than their opponent. If anyone wins at all, chief will maybe die of old age....but not likely before he gets a plasma shot or rocket on top of Dante.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 01:41 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Master Chief was almost killed by one of those Flood pods in one of those Halo novels (which are canon to the game's storyline). He's really not as durable as he's claimed to be.

Dante takes him out.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 02:26 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Well its not real luck is it, if MC is immune to dante and I assume

lol? you cant aim at a guy and just because you dont want the bullet to penetrate it will not when you fire....unless you can prove Dante was weakening his own bullets for the sake of that snooker ball.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Berial was not even in a form of flesh, it was long after he was defeated and his physical form faded into that of a fiery face which is featless as well.

No one, as I said to Sappho above, its likely Dante will be hit by an AOE weapon eventually and be destroyed. Hes not taken disintegration.

Prove he is immune.

Um, he destroyed Argosax in 1 blast. Actually you can, Dante puts his energy inside his guns, and he didn't put too much energy. MC couldn't even hit Dante. And prove he can't. He can if he wants. And guess what? He did.

Dante can do a AOE blast as well, and Dante has tanked some kind of bomb. Besides, he has Dreadnaught.

Last edited by Gumachi on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 03:03 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove he is immune.

Um, he destroyed Argosax in 1 blast. Actually you can, Dante puts his energy inside his guns, and he didn't put too much energy. MC couldn't even hit Dante. And prove he can't. He can if he wants. And guess what? He did.

Dante can do a AOE blast as well, and Dante has tanked some kind of bomb. Besides, he has Dreadnaught.

Like Dantes head, Dantes guns are featless....unlike MC's armour, falling 2km>snooker ball....

Argosax? which one is that, the pathetic last enemy of DMC 2 already mentioned? you would have to prove he did not use a lot of energy at the time, either way they still dont have any feats.

Dreadnoughts feats?

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Master Chief was almost killed by one of those Flood pods in one of those Halo novels (which are canon to the game's storyline). He's really not as durable as he's claimed to be.

Dante takes him out.

Claimed to be? the soldiers in the video say he fell at least 2km from the sky.....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 04:52 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Dante may be fast, but one accurate shot from the Beam Rifle, and it's over. The weapon's speed is almost instantaneous, and this is across huge areas.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 07:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Like Dantes head, Dantes guns are featless....unlike MC's armour, falling 2km>snooker ball....

Argosax? which one is that, the pathetic last enemy of DMC 2 already mentioned? you would have to prove he did not use a lot of energy at the time, either way they still dont have any feats.

Dreadnoughts feats?

And the plasma gun is featless. Dante shoots him in the face, he dies, end of story. And their not featless, noob.

Doesn't matter. And neither does the plasma gun.

He leaves him completly invincible. No such thing like that can have "feats". And MC can't do shit to him.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:27 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

"noob"?

srsly?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:38 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the plasma gun is featless. Dante shoots him in the face, he dies, end of story. And their not featless, noob.

Doesn't matter. And neither does the plasma gun.

He leaves him completly invincible. No such thing like that can have "feats". And MC can't do shit to him.

Not likely, although its basic statistics put it far above pistols lol, shoot him in the face? riigghtt....

lol invincible, nonsense, it only lasts for a while and saying something is invulerable is a no limits fallacy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:46 PM
Gumachi

Featless as I said.

And you claimed MC is immune erm I don't care.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 12:06 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

Although is that not when he transforms into that seated form? AKA, the form where he loses all speed and MC could blast him to bits or to dust with impunity?

36k jouls of force cannot damage MC's suit, I dont know how much force Dantes weapons could possibly make but I doubt they could hit with the impact greater than a 2km+ fall. yes but if Dante cannot damage chief he could just sit down, have a little rest if he required it..if he follows the tactics of Pandoras box then hes got some down time and slow speed/static while he gets the weapon from the box and sits in it (if he uses the missle).

mathmatical certainty, I dont think Dante can damage chief and Dante cannot go on forever, its never been tested thats for sure...his speed will not always help him either. chief has training and his accuracy would be incredible, all he has to do is dump a rocket or a spray of heavy caliber rounds and Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive.

Whoever wins, it will not be because their far stronger or more powerful than their opponent. If anyone wins at all, chief will maybe die of old age....but not likely before he gets a plasma shot or rocket on top of Dante.

Pandora has many forms, few of which require him to sit down. He can turn it into a giant blade which can be launched like a bommerang, it can shoot lasers, bullets, and missles all not while seated. Him being seated just gives him a boost in firepower, letting him shoot many missiles at once.

Dante would not sit like an idiot and let chief shoot him, he would probably pull that out when chief has to go to sleep..

"Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive."

This would be simple for him. mc may be a good shot, but dante is far superior in speed and reflexes. He has cut bullets in half, caught a bullet with his teeth, moved so fast so that he couldnt be seen, he has many speed feats that show how fast he really is.

dante is not getting hit, and last time i checked i dont remember him being like a normal human, there are many scenes where he gets impaled in the chest, no phase, many scenes where he is struggling to do something, but he never has to catch his breath or anything. He's part demon for a reason.

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Dante takes him out.

this, and iirc didnt chiefs suit lock up when he fell from the sky?

Originally posted by The Shagg
Dante may be fast, but one accurate shot from the Beam Rifle, and it's over. The weapon's speed is almost instantaneous, and this is across huge areas.

The shot is instantaneous, it doesnt make the person with the gun have perfect aim. mc, despite being fast, is not fast enough to hit dante, especially if you know dante's feats. Mc would be aiming in one spot and shoot, while not realizing dante has already left that spot...

And gumachi, C'MON. noob, really?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 04:58 AM