KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cosmetic Alterations

Cosmetic Alterations
Started by: Zeal Ex Nihilo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Re: Cosmetic Alterations

1. How old are you?

2. What is your gender?

Gay homosexual overtly-Gay male

BEFORE CONTINUING, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

f*ck you

For the purposes of this survey, the term “elective cosmetic alteration” (ECA) will be used to describe a variety of cosmetic procedures, both invasive and noninvasive. These include surgeries such as liposuction, face lifts, breast augmentations, and tummy tucks. They also include non-surgical procedures such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, and the use of Botox.

Furthermore, all instances of ECA in this survey are referring to cosmetic alterations that are not correcting birth defects, deformities, or any sort of physical anomaly that would impair the body’s natural function (such as having a cleft palate).

yeah yeah whatever

3. In 2005, Americans spent more than $12.5 billion on cosmetic procedures. What is your opinion on the amount spent?
[list=a]

[*]I do not feel that Americans spent too much money on cosmetic procedures.

4. Would you ever consider having an ECA (or multiple ECAs)?

Yes.

I would like to have rhinoplasty, nipple enlargement, penis enlargement, buttocks trimming, electrolosis, eyelash implants, under eye job, face lift, testicle enlargement, and surgical anus widening.

I would also like to enlarge my prostate and implant more sexual nerves into my anus, so that I can fully enjoy the wondors of anal sex

5. If you would have an ECA (or ECAs), how many would you have? (Count more permanent procedures such as face lifts as a single instance each, and count less permanent procedures such as Botox or collagen injections as a single instance as a whole.)

-rhinoplasty
-nipple enlargement
-penis enlargement
-testicle enlargement
-surgical anus widening
-anal nerve implants
-prostate enlargement
-electrolysis

6. If you would have an ECA (or ECAs), how much money would you be willing to spend on it (or them) over the course of your lifetime (in the current value of the dollar)?

One Billion Dollars

7. If you could have any number of ECAs for free, how many would you have?

A thousand like Michael Jackson

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:49 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Cosmetic Alterations

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
1. How old are you?

2. What is your gender?

Gay homosexual overtly-Gay male

BEFORE CONTINUING, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

f*ck you

For the purposes of this survey, the term “elective cosmetic alteration” (ECA) will be used to describe a variety of cosmetic procedures, both invasive and noninvasive. These include surgeries such as liposuction, face lifts, breast augmentations, and tummy tucks. They also include non-surgical procedures such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, and the use of Botox.

Furthermore, all instances of ECA in this survey are referring to cosmetic alterations that are not correcting birth defects, deformities, or any sort of physical anomaly that would impair the body’s natural function (such as having a cleft palate).

yeah yeah whatever

3. In 2005, Americans spent more than $12.5 billion on cosmetic procedures. What is your opinion on the amount spent?
[list=a]

[*]I do not feel that Americans spent too much money on cosmetic procedures.

4. Would you ever consider having an ECA (or multiple ECAs)?

Yes.

I would like to have rhinoplasty, nipple enlargement, penis enlargement, buttocks trimming, electrolosis, eyelash implants, under eye job, face lift, testicle enlargement, and surgical anus widening.

I would also like to enlarge my prostate and implant more sexual nerves into my anus, so that I can fully enjoy the wondors of anal sex

5. If you would have an ECA (or ECAs), how many would you have? (Count more permanent procedures such as face lifts as a single instance each, and count less permanent procedures such as Botox or collagen injections as a single instance as a whole.)

-rhinoplasty
-nipple enlargement
-penis enlargement
-testicle enlargement
-surgical anus widening
-anal nerve implants
-prostate enlargement
-electrolysis

6. If you would have an ECA (or ECAs), how much money would you be willing to spend on it (or them) over the course of your lifetime (in the current value of the dollar)?

One Billion Dollars

7. If you could have any number of ECAs for free, how many would you have?

A thousand like Michael Jackson

Man, that's gay....

wait....

big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 01:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote