KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
According to your "evidence", Seph can tear apart cells with TK, which is unfounded bullshit.
Seph is my ace yo, but it's true.
Originally posted by SHM
That have nothing to do with toying around, get your facts straight!

First time: In Nibelheim. He lost because Cloud attacked him from behind, impaling him with the Buster Sword(and Seph was so "weak" after that, that Cloud used his hidden power and could toss him in the Mako).

Second time: In the core of the planet. He lost because he has to hold back the most powerful spell in the planet, while fighting against 8 people using Limit Breaks and the most powerful Materias in the world. He was in a BIG disadvantage during all the fight.

Third time: In the Lifestream. He lost because Cloud found an opening in his defense. Because of the destruction of Sephiroth's physical body(Safer), the fact he was still holding back Holy, and that Cloud became stronger during FFVII, we can say that the fight in the Lifestream is the only moment where Cloud and Sephiroth are close in power. Cloud found an opening in his defense and attacked, winning the battle. Simple as that.

Fourth time: In AC. He lost because he decided to make Cloud suffer instead of just killing him. That's the ONLY moment where he lost because he underestimated Cloud.
That's BS. Until Seph beats Cloud he's weaker. I could understand if Seph lost once...but FOUR TIMES? (and I was thinkin of only 2)

Now you guys are just makein excuses.

As much as I hate to admit it Cloud will turn Sephs ass into Chop Suey any day of the weak and I don't even like Cloud...I think he's one of the worst and most overrated protagonist of Video Games.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Dec 16th, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:15 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Kain is at the bottom of these charts, I am good friends with the biggest LoK fanboy ever, and even he agrees that Sephiroth would beat the hell out of Kain.
Not only do I disagree, but who cares? Jedah beats the hell out of Seph, and Pyron beats the hell out of the whole FFVII universe with his pinky tip.

123KID, so KOSMOS DOES have a soul?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:18 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah would get curb stomped by Sephiroth.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:19 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah would get curb stomped by Sephiroth.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:20 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its one of those things that's funny 'cause it's true.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:37 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its one of those things that's funny 'cause it's true.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:40 PM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, you can' stop laughing. Sephiroth would just waggle his finger and Jedah would dematerialize.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:44 PM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
123KID, so KOSMOS DOES have a soul?

they never explicitly say "soul" in the game it seems to me that is what they mean

T-elos: [KOS-MOS] is the partner of the Messiah. My body is Mary’s body. Inside KOS-MOS sleeps Mary’s will.
T-elos: Now that Mary’s will had awakened within KOS-MOS, I will take it inside me and complete my resurrection, as the true Mary Magdalene.

T-elos is the body and KOS-MOS is the vessel of Mary's soul

i'll look through the Database on the game to see if it explicitly says this

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:54 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, you can' stop laughing. Sephiroth would just waggle his finger and Jedah would dematerialize.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:06 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I rest my case.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:17 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I rest my case.
Jedah easily stomps Seph, then throws him to Pyron as a snack.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:19 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Sephiroth does jazz hands and pyron ceases to exist, right after he completely owns Jedah.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:20 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Sephiroth does jazz hands and pyron ceases to exist, right after he completely owns Jedah.
Please, Pyron does MC Hammer and destroys Seph.

STOP! Pyron time!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:24 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you understand this. Sephiroth waggling a finger can destroy Jedah no problem. Sephiroth doing jazz hands is basically Seph waggling all his fingers at once.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:27 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Please, Pyron does MC Hammer and destroys Seph.

STOP! Pyron time!

IS HE SERIOUS? Is he actually comparing Sephiroth to Pyron?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:28 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, it is a little ridiculous comparing a tool like pyron to the great Sephiroth.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:29 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
IS HE SERIOUS? Is he actually comparing Sephiroth to Pyron?
Yep.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:32 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yep.

Pyron devours planets for fun and is pure energy who can travel the universe in seconds and he actually thinks Sephiroth can beat him. Can you say ultimate fanboy?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:35 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, ultimate fanboys cosplay. I'm just the messenger bringing pyron fans bad news.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:36 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Pyron devours planets for fun and is pure energy who can travel the universe in seconds and he actually thinks Sephiroth can beat him. Can you say ultimate fanboy?
Idk about traveling the universe in seconds lol.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:37 AM