KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Guy222 is the most amazing person on the planet!

Guy222 is the most amazing person on the planet!
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unoriginal

Whoever you are your sig is dope

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 09:41 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
How's Guy been doing lately?
whoa throwback

Sadly guy passed away few years ago. I think his brother Bruce Skywalker still posts sometimes

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 11:18 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Unoriginal
Whoever you are your sig is dope

Thanks, I made it, like, 7 years ago.

Originally posted by walshy
whoa throwback

Sadly guy passed away few years ago. I think his brother Bruce Skywalker still posts sometimes

Someone just PM'd me about this. What a sad thing to hear. He was, hands down, the nicest person on KMC. I'll never forget talking to him on the phone way back in 2008 or 9 on Thanksgiving.

I never knew Bruce Skywalker was his brother.

-_-

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 11:25 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I never knew Bruce Skywalker was his brother.

-begin internet stalking montage-

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 11:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by riv6672
-begin internet stalking montage-

Is Bruce the guy I'm thinking of that everyone always made fun of?

-_-

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 11:30 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

What brought you back after so long

What's your life like now? Fill me in

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 11:34 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

(please log in to view the image)

http://mrsmindfulness.com/potato-coffee-eggs//

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 12:02 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by walshy
What brought you back after so long

What's your life like now? Fill me in

It really has been about 7 years since I last came here, and that was only for a little while. Crazy!

I deleted Facebook because I was tired of both sides of the political rhetoric machine and got really bored, so I found myself checking out my old stomping grounds.

What have I been up to? Let's see:

- Came up with about five Trillion creative ideas that I never committed to that ranged from "I'm going to become a professional wrestler" to videogame ideas to writing songs to become an MC. I saved them all but — when you've been working at the same job for ten years — you begin to wonder.
- I got into a relationship when I turned 27 (I'm somewhere in my 30's now but I don't remember which one. I stopped counting at around 31 or 32). We have been married since last April. She's the greatest thing ever and all that.
- Decided to go back to school in July since "what the Fuck am I still doing at the same job for ten years?" and all that.
- Gone from being an F student at an art school to a straight A student studying Computer Science. So that's awesome.

I don't know, a fuck load of other shit has happened but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

What about you? Have you been holding the fort down here the whole time or do people come and go sporadically?

-_-

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 07:59 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

It really has been about 7 years since I last came here, and that was only for a little while. Crazy!

I deleted Facebook because I was tired of both sides of the political rhetoric machine and got really bored, so I found myself checking out my old stomping grounds.

What have I been up to? Let's see:

- Came up with about five Trillion creative ideas that I never committed to that ranged from "I'm going to become a professional wrestler" to videogame ideas to writing songs to become an MC. I saved them all but — when you've been working at the same job for ten years — you begin to wonder.
- I got into a relationship when I turned 27 (I'm somewhere in my 30's now but I don't remember which one. I stopped counting at around 31 or 32). We have been married since last April. She's the greatest thing ever and all that.
- Decided to go back to school in July since "what the Fuck am I still doing at the same job for ten years?" and all that.
- Gone from being an F student at an art school to a straight A student studying Computer Science. So that's awesome.

I don't know, a fuck load of other shit has happened but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

What about you? Have you been holding the fort down here the whole time or do people come and go sporadically?
congrats on being married and being a smarty computer scientist

Some people have come and gone and come again. I left around 2010 and stayed in contact with some people then stopped going on forums for a few years but stayed in touch with a few people, then eventually came back to kmc in 2014/5. I worked with my dad for years aka too damn long, joined the army for seven weeks then thought this is shit and left. I've worked in a chippy, a couple stores, worked for Amazon, now I'm a hygiene technician.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:22 PM