KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The "Favorite/Most Recommended" Horror Movies Thread.

The "Favorite/Most Recommended" Horror Movies Thread.
Started by: S_W_LeGenD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rusev_ivo
Restricted

Account Restricted

13th ghosts, paranormal activity

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 08:28 PM
rusev_ivo is currently offline Click here to Send rusev_ivo a Private Message Find more posts by rusev_ivo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerklowns13
Restricted

Account Restricted

drive-in massacre, absolute classic
if you havn't seen it here's a link to watch it for free
http://bmovies.com/movie/drive-massacre

bmovies.com"the cinema wasteland"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 06:51 PM
killerklowns13 is currently offline Click here to Send killerklowns13 a Private Message Find more posts by killerklowns13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stacywilliams

Scariest movies of all time:
10. The Omen (1976)
9. Poltergeist (1982)
8. Carrie (1976)
7. The Ring (2002)
6. The Evil Dead (1981)
5. The Shining (1980)
4. Alien
3. Psycho (1960)
2. Halloween (1978)
1. The Exorcist (1973)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 09:46 AM
stacywilliams is currently offline Click here to Send stacywilliams a Private Message Find more posts by stacywilliams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Sin

recent ones I've watched. The Spell, quentin tarantino movies, country of old men, death proof, dario argento, mario bava, Lucio Fulci, anything italian great to watch, usually you will get english voice overs so your able to understand. This pic here is of the film The Beyond enjoy...
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by rudester on Jan 16th, 2012 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2012 05:13 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Sin

Im trying to find a movie called Magic 1978... found bits here and there but cnt seem to find the whole movie, anyone know of a link??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li78...feature=related

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 09:05 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wonderlust

Modern Horror recommends:

The Pact, 2012
Livid, 2011
Absentia, 2011

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:07 PM
wonderlust is currently offline Click here to Send wonderlust a Private Message Find more posts by wonderlust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ifred

Sounds like HALLOWEEN is about to hit the theaters once again from 25 to 30 next month.
HALLOWEEN fans shouldn't miss it. big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 03:26 AM
ifred is currently offline Click here to Send ifred a Private Message Find more posts by ifred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Im trying to find a movie called Magic 1978... found bits here and there but cnt seem to find the whole movie, anyone know of a link??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li78...feature=related

Could try not watching movies on youtube

the movie can easily be found on ebay.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 04:52 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycarzs

The Omen (Original),Aatma
and Evil dead.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 06:58 AM
mycarzs is currently offline Click here to Send mycarzs a Private Message Find more posts by mycarzs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by stacywilliams
Scariest movies of all time:
10. The Omen (1976)
9. Poltergeist (1982)
8. Carrie (1976)
7. The Ring (2002)
6. The Evil Dead (1981)
5. The Shining (1980)
4. Alien
3. Psycho (1960)
2. Halloween (1978)
1. The Exorcist (1973)

I REALLY like this list!! Younger people may scoff at some of these movies, but you had to see them during their time to understand how scary they were. However, the Exorcist will be scary until man ceases to exist.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 06:43 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most of my favorite horror movies are from the 70s. (The Exorcist, The Omen, Halloween) There is one that I like called Bram Stoker's Dracula that came about about 20 years ago. Gary Oldham, Winona Ryder, Keeanu Reeves, Anthony Hopkins. Very good cast makes a very good movie.

stickers printing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 09:51 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Just watched The Wicked. Typical nonsense with only 1 moment that creeps you out a tiny bit. Gonna watch House Hunting now with my lunch. I'm sure it will be just as bad but it has Marc Singer from the original V series, so I'm looking forward to how much he's let himself go.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 11:39 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
behrooz747
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Grudge
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Hills Have Eyes
Silent Hill
Paranormal Activity
The Shining
The Exorsist
Alien
28 days later
Saw

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 09:14 AM
behrooz747 is currently offline Click here to Send behrooz747 a Private Message Find more posts by behrooz747 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie LOVERS

Halloween

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 06:34 AM
movie LOVERS is currently offline Click here to Send movie LOVERS a Private Message Find more posts by movie LOVERS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

OK these are true scary movies, i mean the ones that have psychological bases , and their themes were actually made to hurt human sub-conscious mind.
The Ring (obviously)
The Grudge
Paranormal activity 1
OK those are the famous ones but I will write the ones that you dont know probably !!
martyrs, Inside , a Serbian film (stay away from it) , Antichrist.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 06:09 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romet6

I really enjoyed The Cabin in the Woods, it was something different and refreshing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 07:11 PM
romet6 is currently offline Click here to Send romet6 a Private Message Find more posts by romet6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

Originally posted by rudester
recent ones I've watched. The Spell, quentin tarantino movies, country of old men, death proof, dario argento, mario bava, Lucio Fulci, anything italian great to watch, usually you will get english voice overs so your able to understand. This pic here is of the film The Beyond enjoy...
(please log in to view the image)

I have the Anchor Bay DVD of The Beyond. The picture you have posted is when the possessed girl (played by Silvia Collatina of House By The Cemetery fame gets blown away by Ian McCoullough, that guy that played in Fulci's Zombie 2.

The Beyond is a hard film to understand due to Fulci's odd style of editing and directing but the hospital scene with the zombies is awesome.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:12 AM
Fallschirmjäger is currently offline Click here to Send Fallschirmjäger a Private Message Find more posts by Fallschirmjäger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pettyazo

The conjuring : Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:06 AM
pettyazo is currently offline Click here to Send pettyazo a Private Message Find more posts by pettyazo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosepetel
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Exorcist
Rosemary's Baby
The Omen
Poltergeist
The Shining
The Amityville Horror
Alien
The Sixth Sense
Halloween
The Changeling

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:09 AM
rosepetel is currently offline Click here to Send rosepetel a Private Message Find more posts by rosepetel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imitationgame

The Poltergesit , recently I watched one about a possessed lady. The first confirmed case of possession by the defense authorities but I'm unable to recollect the name . It was so scary !!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 07:11 AM
imitationgame is currently offline Click here to Send imitationgame a Private Message Find more posts by imitationgame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote