KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Movie Memorization II

Movie Memorization II
Started by: Elessea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elessea

Movie Memorization II

I <3ed this game a whole lot. But the old thread kind of died..And I know there are only like 3 people here, but I figured I'd try reviving it anyway.

Rules!

"Ok. I thought it would be fun if we started with a line from one of the movies, then the next person said the next line. We could see if we could quote the entire movie, or even all 3. It would be fun. You can do just one line/sentence, or a couple. Just until you get to what feels like a good stopping point (or until you get stuck and don't remember the next line). Just don't like quote an entire sequence because thats not fun.

And PLEASE dont cheat and look up the lines. this is to see if, between all of us, we have memorized the movies. "

Galadrial: The world is Changed. I can feel it in the water. I can feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:31 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Secret Fire
Diverse, progress, change

Gandalf: "You cannot pass! ...I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Arnor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn! ...Go back to the Shadow. You shall not pass!"

My absolute favourite, I know it like I know how to breathe. It's the ultimate sacrifice and the most humble thing. Really shows Gandalfs true character plus it just sounds so freaking awesome! love big grin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:41 AM
The Secret Fire is currently offline Click here to Send The Secret Fire a Private Message Find more posts by The Secret Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

This is no place for a hobbit

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 05:28 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADuarte03

im gonna start at the beginning cuz thats where Elessea started...

Frodo: You're late

Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 11:07 PM
ADuarte03 is currently offline Click here to Send ADuarte03 a Private Message Find more posts by ADuarte03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote