KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer

Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer
Started by: obiwan609

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Cool - thanks for the heads up smile . Will have to start using that instead ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:52 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 08:46 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Happy Dance

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:47 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We'll party all friday long.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 08:59 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

heck yeah we will

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 01:42 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

After all this time working on it, it better bloody be good!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:13 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh yes.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 01:40 PM
Xyn1407

Here is a bootleg copy of the trailer.

Looks Pretty Cool. Can't Wait for it to come out.

Click Here

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:51 AM
Xyn1407 is currently offline Click here to Send Xyn1407 a Private Message Find more posts by Xyn1407 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wow... can't wait to see a sharper version. Gotta check out every frame. Good joke in te truck: "I though it was closer."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:57 AM
exanda kane

They better get rid of that US flag if they want anyone to go and see it in the UK lol

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:54 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Okay, I admit it ... I took a peak stick out tongue . What can I say? I promised myself that I wouldn't watch any bootleg copies of the trailer, but after such a long and agonising wait, how could I possibly pass up an opportunity to see it slightly early stick out tongue ?

Looks very, very cool big grin - but I will reserve final judgement on the teaser until I see the proper release later today ...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 11:49 AM
queeq
Chaos

I watched it twice... They didn't give us much though, I must say. But that definately looks like the Ark warehouse.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 11:52 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

just what i was thinking....maybe theyre looking for Woods' and Scneider? laughing out loud

But yeah, it was well worth the wait if only to see a few quick scenes. I hope this Agent Spalko is a worthy villain too

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 04:06 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

THe official one is up. I watched it HD a couple of times already. Me quite happy so far.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 04:11 PM
Admiral Akbar

So did I, but the HD one on Yahoo has crashed my computer twice lol...if anyone want's to see a HD youtube version here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVHubr4s7P0

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 04:51 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

hmmm, 'Roswell New Mexico, 1947'

interesting...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 05:28 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 05:44 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stun
Hmmm, 'Roswell New Mexico, 1947'

Interesting...

What are you referring to Stun? That's not in the trailer ...

Anyway, I have now seen the trailer in all its HD glory (though it crashed my computer too Admiral stick out tongue ), and all I can say is ... bring on the full trailer stick out tongue ! Don't get me wrong, I still think that it's a very cool trailer (the action scene in the Ark warehouse (:eeksmile in particular looks ace big grin !), but it was all just too brief for my liking; sure, I realise that it's just a "teaser" trailer, but considering that the film itself comes out in under 3 months (and bearing in mind how heavily delayed this trailer was), I guess I was just expecting more - though only in a literal sense. I mean, for God's sake, the trailer for "The Dark Knight" was out last *August* - a whopping 11 months before the release of the film! When are they gonna release the proper trailer, then? The day before the film comes out stick out tongue ?

Still ... a good day all round for "Indy" fans smile !

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 05:52 PM
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ahnold
What are you referring to Stun? That's not in the trailer ...

Anyway, I have now seen the trailer in all its HD glory (though it crashed my computer too Admiral stick out tongue ), and all I can say is ... bring on the full trailer stick out tongue ! Don't get me wrong, I still think that it's a very cool trailer (the action scene in the Ark warehouse (:eeksmile in particular looks ace big grin !), but it was all just too brief for my liking; sure, I realise that it's just a "teaser" trailer, but considering that the film itself comes out in under 3 months (and bearing in mind how heavily delayed this trailer was), I guess I was just expecting more - though only in a literal sense. I mean, for God's sake, the trailer for "The Dark Knight" was out last *August* - a whopping 11 months before the release of the film! When are they gonna release the proper trailer, then? The day before the film comes out stick out tongue ?

Still ... a good day all round for "Indy" fans smile !

It was hard to see, but Stun is right. Roswell New Mexico "is" in the teaser. It's hard to see because it zooms by so quickly, but rewatch the part where Cate Blanchet is standing over the crate and the glasses are magnetically attracted.You might need to pause the teaser.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:01 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

just for visual confirmation -

so this is gotta be connected with the skull, which does look 'alien' like. I hope they can pull this off, becuase i'm not sure i like the idea of 'alien activity' going on lol

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:12 PM