KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer

Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer
Started by: obiwan609

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Admiral Akbar

Heh, I saw that. You gotta love seeing Indy swing that shovel.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 08:00 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

'i hate ALIENS!' you know he's smashing E.T's head in with that shovellaughing out loud ...lets hope notmessed (i think the whole 'alien/roswell' thing will work if it's done in the right manner, with subtlety ofcoarse.) Yep, this is the best footage yet, and it's actually (if ever so slightly) changed my view of the overall look of KotCS. Perhaps viewing the teaser over and over again has got me to the point where i'm looking through a 'viewfinder' and missing the bigger picture. It's very refreshing, which is why we need another trailer on topwink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 05:43 AM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Looks excellent.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:13 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

LOL is it me? or does it sound like Cate is saying "Stop Jacking Off!" in the warehouse scene just before Indy takes off on his whip laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 04:39 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

I hope not..

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 08:55 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

OMFG THE NEW TRAILER IS ON YOUTUBE

HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaQBEG4fcd4

eek! eek! eek!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 03:25 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

THe link doesn't lead anywhere. You sure?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:58 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Yep, the bootleg is now online from a number of sources. Looks great, but the action far outweighs the dialogue in this one - as to not give much away i suppose. I'm waiting for the HD version to hit the OS until i give my opinion though.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 03:28 PM
Admiral Akbar

I don't care if it's bootleg or not, I'm going to watch it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 06:08 PM
Spartan005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
THe link doesn't lead anywhere. You sure?

damnit... they took it off sad

it was really on youtube though and it looked amazing

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:49 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Darn... I missed it.

I did see both TV spots though...

Old Post May 1st, 2008 12:09 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

There's alot of great stuff from the trailer, but this is basically what i can remember - Not that theres any point reading this because it should be up officially in a day or 2

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Theres a Harrison Ford narration at the beginning as he talks about the Crystal Skull, something about "whoever returns the skull to it's temple will harness it's power" - or words to that effect, and he also speaks of a skull made of gold, but i cant quite remember the exact dialogue. We also see a quick scene where Indy has the skull in his hands, an additional shot from the jungle chase with Russians firing, a great bit of dialogue where Indy tells Mac to put his arms down whilst the Ruskies are pointing their weapons at them ..."Your embarrassing us!", and a great scene with Indy, Mutt and Marion, i think Mutt says "Whats he going to do now?" Marion - "I dont think he's planned that far ahead." then Indy comes out from the back of the truck with a rocket launcher and says "I'd cover your ears if i were you.", also theres a strange scene which looks like some sort of rocket sled, anyway that's roughly what i can remember.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:04 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

http://www.itisgreenman.com/2008/04...al-trailer.html

just found it, it's completley out of sync but its better than nothing! hope it still works

Last edited by Stun on May 1st, 2008 at 02:05 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:58 PM
Admiral Akbar

Or you can find it on youtube. Search for Indy trailer #3. It's good :P

Old Post May 1st, 2008 03:22 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Yes, atleast that one is in-sync, i'm trying it again though i think they took it downsad

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

Missed it again, it's been taken out. So I watched the out of synch one. Looks very very nice.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:36 PM
Admiral Akbar

Indeed it does.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:07 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stun
teaser trailer -
(please log in to view the image) TV spot -

erm

Ok i know this is just an explosian, but why has it changed twice? this new one from the 2nd TV spot is from exactly the same scene, yet no disk? still, the good thing is it doesnt look CGI, lol i think paramount are playing with us stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:33 PM
Admiral Akbar

Strange..

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

Very odd...

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 01:45 PM