KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer

Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer
Started by: obiwan609

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

well, if anybody is feeling super nostalgic (dumb questionstick out tongue) check this new featurette out cool

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:36 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Also notice that the site has 5 new TV spots. big grin

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:53 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Five??!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:07 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Yup! We already saw 1,2,3, and 4, but the site gave us a few more goodies; totaling up to 9 TV Spots.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:20 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

just noticed that LOL how generous!eek!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 11:00 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Happy Dance

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:42 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Jonnnneessy! how am i not surprised to hear that from Winstone? stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:09 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

And yet, they still give almost nothing away! As I said before, though, I'm certainly not complaining; after waiting for this film for as long as I can remember, I don't want to spoil it for myself 2 weeks beforehand!

One question, though - what the hell is that shadowy, screaching creature shown crawling on a tree branch (which later jumps down, only for Indy to hit it with a shovel) blink ? Ah well, we'll all soon know ...

Also, loving that line of Indy's: "Put your hands down will ya, you're embarassing us" stick out tongue . Plus, of course, Marion's very knowing: "I don't think he plans that far ahead ..." big grin

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:09 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

regarding the strange guy who jumped from the tree in the trailer - if you wanna knowwink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's a guard at Chauchilla cemetry (an actual burial ground in Peru) they have blow-darts and wear skull masks

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:15 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Many thanks - but, tempting as it is, I think I better pass on the spoiler smile .

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:49 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i envy your wisdom laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:55 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Truth be told - it's a very rare moment of wisdom from me stick out tongue .

Old Post May 8th, 2008 07:59 PM
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stun
regarding the strange guy who jumped from the tree in the trailer - if you wanna knowwink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's a guard at Chauchilla cemetry (an actual burial ground in Peru) they have blow-darts and wear skull masks

Where's you get that info?

Old Post May 9th, 2008 02:50 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

The Raven boards - if you want spoilers, that's the forum to sign up for.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 03:03 PM
Admiral Akbar

Ya and speaking of The Raven boards you can see some spoilers about the KOTCS novel that was released in Poland, today. I must say..I read some of the spoilers and got excited. Of course, there were things that I didn't like either. Go check it out.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:51 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

yeah, whats the deal with Poland getting it early? i read AOTC and ROTS before they came out, but i'm reluctant to avoid this novel when it comes out.

Have you heard this spoiler? it's THE strangest thing i've ever heard - but it's perfectly legit. I have faith that Spielburg knows what he's doing with this - unless it's Lucas' ideal lol
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Indy survives an atomic blast inside a refrigerator, and is greeted by a prairie dog when he gets out no, i didnt make that up - i wish i did laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2008 09:58 PM
Admiral Akbar

lol I didn't know about the latter part, but the former I saw a picture of him staring at it lol. Wondered what that was all about, now I know.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 11:29 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

well i put 2 & 2 together lol [SPOILER - highlight to read]: i assume that the prairie dog comes over to him when he get's out of the fridge
i cant believe this is gonna happen

Old Post May 10th, 2008 12:37 AM
Admiral Akbar

Which begs the question. How the hell did the dog survive it? lol

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:14 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

he has posession of the crystal skull maybe? stick out tongue i could always ask the polish guy what happens, but i'm gonna wait this outwink

Old Post May 10th, 2008 01:09 PM