KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Comic Symbiote Suit

Classic Symbiote Suit?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 88.89%
No 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Comic Symbiote Suit
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laser7455

Comic Symbiote Suit

Do you think they should've had the comic symbiote suit in SM3 instead?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 06:56 AM
laser7455 is currently offline Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 11:34 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Yes, Spidy looks kinda stupid with the main part of his web design on tyhe red part of his normal suit, which his sym suit copied almost exactly.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:45 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yet Venom looked cool with the raised webbing.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Hmm...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:01 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well, I did not like his black webbing, nor that he had no white patches on his hands; that he did not have a white spider symbol, as such the raised webbing was his best feature.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:04 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

And in the comics the sym had the white patches on the back of his hands, which the webbing came out of.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

thats what I said.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:29 PM
Sparkz

God yes, i love the black suit, not as much as teh red and blue but only when the red and blue is drawn well, I'm planning on getting a shirt with the black spidey suit symbol, just love it!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:13 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Symbiote, with a blue glow, now that is cool.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:18 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Yeah, I guess so...

"He was my best friend!" From a Grunt talking about a dead Grunt.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:24 PM
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Symbiote, with a blue glow, now that is cool.

a blue glow?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:26 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

RIP, anyway.....

Do Symbiotes have a gender?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:26 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
RIP, anyway.....

Do Symbiotes have a gender?

nope, least I don't think they do

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:27 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I think they get a gender after they bond. I mean, Scream sym is a female sym, if it went to Spidy it wouldn't become a male sym.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well you see Venom has 2 daughters
and 4 sons, but that is because of the hosts to which they are attached, so do symbiotes have a gender or is it determained by who they bond with first, in the case of Agony and Scream, they have only been bonded with women, but then what about the Venom Symbiote that bonded with Eddie and Ann, what gender would it be.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:29 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I don't know. Bisexual?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Don't think so, anyway this is gender we are talking about, Spiderman and Venom should have had the Comic Symbiote Suit, but Venom keep the raised webbing.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:24 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Neo Zeke
I don't know. Bisexual?

No dude. They don't have a gender at all. There is no such thing as male or female where symbiotes are concered.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:25 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well unless they Permanently bond with a host, then they sort of become the Gender, since they become one.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:26 PM