KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Next Transformer Characters Out

Next Transformer Characters Out
Started by: tiggercovue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

yes They wants their trailerzeses...

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:30 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I still say the easiest way to give optimus a trailer without going through all the roller and mass shrinking problems would be to simply make it a hologram.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

well, since prime was an older model peterbilt, i say magnus should be a late model one.

two cents...

i don't see a logical point of the trailers... unless the trailers themselves transform into something functional. a mobile base perhaps? or sam and mikaela's boink spot... BOOYAH! when the trailer's a-rockin'... shifty

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:55 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Knowing Bay, he might make Prime's movie trailer into HIS armor. Hope not...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 07:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

oh, hell no...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 07:09 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I know! Wouldn't that suck?!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it would suck like 1337! lawl!!!!!!11111!!!!!

yeah, it would suck bad! it would suck so bad, it's gonna suck and blow at the same time.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:51 AM
Scythe
The Goat

What're the chances of TF 2 having actual "beast" TF's? I mena, not just Beast Wars bots, but just animilistic bots, like Ravage. It would be nice to see a four-legged bot kick ass besides Scorponok who didn't do much for himself in the film IMO.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 05:13 AM
BerserkGene

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Knowing Bay, he might make Prime's movie trailer into HIS armor. Hope not...

But that idea was actually used in the Transformers series that aired on Fox back in '01.

Basically the trailer and Optimus combined to make himself a big bot,so then he could take on Transformers like Devastator and Menasor by himself.

I actually really like the idea,it definitely shows off Optimus' power and one of the reasons why he's the leader of the Autobots.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:53 PM
BerserkGene is currently offline Click here to Send BerserkGene a Private Message Find more posts by BerserkGene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What series?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 11:45 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well, thats no new concept for sure. 1988 bought about Powermaster Prime, where Prime's cab combined with the trailer.

But Ultra Magnus will always be the one I associate with trailer combining.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:14 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BerserkGene

Originally posted by Scythe
What series?

Ahh,you know what? It was the "Transformers:Robots in Disguise" animated series that aired a couple of years ago on Fox,but I looked it up on Youtube and it turns out that's the one where Optimus is a Fire Truck.(Fire Convoy)

Basically Optimus is the fire engine itself,so he disconnects from the rest of the fire truck and transforms into his robot mode.And if the situation calls for it,Optimus then combines with the rest of the fire truck to become a big bot.

But it's essentialy the same concept,so they can apply the same idea to the next movie when Optimus is hauling his trailer.

Also,Transformers:RiD is the series where (I think...),Ultra Magnus combines with Optimus to form "Omega Prime".

*Really* cool combination.....

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 08:52 PM
BerserkGene is currently offline Click here to Send BerserkGene a Private Message Find more posts by BerserkGene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by BerserkGene
Ahh,you know what? It was the "Transformers:Robots in Disguise" animated series that aired a couple of years ago on Fox,but I looked it up on Youtube and it turns out that's the one where Optimus is a Fire Truck.(Fire Convoy)

Basically Optimus is the fire engine itself,so he disconnects from the rest of the fire truck and transforms into his robot mode.And if the situation calls for it,Optimus then combines with the rest of the fire truck to become a big bot.

But it's essentialy the same concept,so they can apply the same idea to the next movie when Optimus is hauling his trailer.

Also,Transformers:RiD is the series where (I think...),Ultra Magnus combines with Optimus to form "Omega Prime".

*Really* cool combination.....

Ah yes, RiD. I own both Optimus Prime and God Magnus toys, and Omega Prime looks okay imo but in the cartoon, he did look cool!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 04:52 AM
super pr*xy

any pic of this armoured prime? haven't seen it. i haven't watch any transformers re-incarnation. i couldn't stomach them for long.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 07:24 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by super pr*xy
any pic of this armoured prime? haven't seen it. i haven't watch any transformers re-incarnation. i couldn't stomach them for long.

Sure, here ya go.

http://seibertron.com/toys/gallery....=0&start=50

Robots in Disguise(RiD) Was an awesome re-incarnation. It introduced Scourge(Black Convoy) and a somewhat double-crossing Ultra Magnus. The bots were cars, and Beast Wars-like Predacons were included. A great spin-off imo.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:40 AM