KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Need help finding an Episode

Need help finding an Episode
Started by: ecorreia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ecorreia

Worried Need help finding an Episode

Hello everyone,

So I have been looking for this episode for awhile, and have seen almost all of them. At the beginning of everyshow in the intro, there is a part where Clark is in a phone booth and he has the superman logo on his chest... does anyone know what this is about/ what season and episode number this is from?

thanks a bunch

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:50 PM
ecorreia is currently offline Click here to Send ecorreia a Private Message Find more posts by ecorreia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ecorreia
Hello everyone,

So I have been looking for this episode for awhile, and have seen almost all of them. At the beginning of everyshow in the intro, there is a part where Clark is in a phone booth and he has the superman logo on his chest... does anyone know what this is about/ what season and episode number this is from?

thanks a bunch
That's the one where he is influenced by the red kryptonite and it burns this s symbol in his chest?

Exile Season 3 maybe?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

It is indeed Season 3 premiere epi.

3-1
Clark is in Metropolis and calling himself "Kal," still under the influence of Red Kryptonite. Lex is on a deserted island and tormented by a fellow castaway named Louis... unless he's imagining the whole thing. Finally, Lionel accuses Dr. Helen Bryce of being behind Lex's apparent doom. To bring Clark back, Jonathan Kent makes a deal with Jor-El to become Superbo and take Clark home.

One of the best episodes there are, but then season 3 is still the best season as far as Im concerned.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:23 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Tis true JP.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 03:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

hmm..I have one set of Smallville from season 1-5..I think they're right its from season 3..But it you want I'll check it one of these days to know the exact episode of what you've been looking for.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:26 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will an entended version of the season ever be seen?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:09 AM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaunmike

to now about this episode go to my signature link where you will get all the information about the smallville....

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 12:15 PM
shaunmike is currently offline Click here to Send shaunmike a Private Message Find more posts by shaunmike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote