KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angel28
Wolves did it.

Re: i want to know the name of a movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThroughStruggle
I saw this a movie a few years ago and i dont remember much but this is what i know theres like 4 or 5 guys in tuxedo's and they rob a bank and for their get away car they get a bus and they try and make their way to mexico or somewhere but at the end the bus flips and basically everyone gets killed except the last guy has one bullet left and jumps from behind the bus and fires his gun and then gets killed and thiers this tough guy cop who i guess is like a total jerk and with the last bullet he gets the guy right between the eyes. I dont know anyone in it and the details arent perfect but if anyone know the name i would like to know thank you

The movie is called " Best Men " 1997 with Luke Wilson, Drew Barrymore and the lovely Sean Patrick Flanery.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:58 AM
angel28 is currently offline Click here to Send angel28 a Private Message Find more posts by angel28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LabMonkey

Duel--Steven Spielberg's 1st film I believe

Originally posted by steverules
I saw this movie and I don't know what the actors names are but I remember exactly what happens. This man is on the road and this evil truck driver starts chasing him and following him, one off the scenes is him seeing a broken down bus and trying to help push them back on the road but then he sees evil truck guy coming and his bumper on his car is stuck under the bus bumper and he eventually gets lose and rives off and then truck guy pulls over to help the bus. It ends with the truck going off a cliff and crashing.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:21 AM
LabMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send LabMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by LabMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frankvsmaximvs

Angry I have been looking for this movie forever, and can't remember the title...

This movie was prevalent in the 80's...especially in the early days of HBO...

It had to do with an Alien who hunted humans with 'living' weapons...resembling the creatures that gave Spock agida for those who remember the episode. The alien threw these "meat discs" that had 5 'horns' that would dig into its prey and kill them...very gory B film that I would like to have a great time re-watching if I could just remember the title!!!

Help!!! eek!

FrankvsMaximvs

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:29 AM
frankvsmaximvs is currently offline Click here to Send frankvsmaximvs a Private Message Find more posts by frankvsmaximvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mended heart

can't remember old movie name

i saw a movie when i was little that scared me to death and i can't remember the name. it had to be an 80's movie. i dont remember much about it tho! all i remember was there were two girls around the age of 10 in a field picking flowers and a man came up to them and violently killed them. i remember he snapped one of there necks and threw her over a cliff. and while this was happening the song "oh my darling clementine" was playing in the background being sung by children in a sort of scary way. does anyone have a clue?!?!?!?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:35 PM
mended heart is currently offline Click here to Send mended heart a Private Message Find more posts by mended heart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Moving to Movie Travia - you will get a better answer here

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:48 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: I have been looking for this movie forever, and can't remember the title...

Originally posted by frankvsmaximvs
This movie was prevalent in the 80's...especially in the early days of HBO...

It had to do with an Alien who hunted humans with 'living' weapons...resembling the creatures that gave Spock agida for those who remember the episode. The alien threw these "meat discs" that had 5 'horns' that would dig into its prey and kill them...very gory B film that I would like to have a great time re-watching if I could just remember the title!!!

Help!!! eek!

FrankvsMaximvs

blink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:51 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thewalrus

nfgkid, i think the pierced nipple movie you're talking about is called "say it ain't so"

does anyone know the name of this children's puppet movie:...i think there are some kids and they might be playing soccer or something and then they get magically swept away into a puppet world somehow connected with classical music....???

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:23 PM
thewalrus is currently offline Click here to Send thewalrus a Private Message Find more posts by thewalrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eduffy

Looking for movie title

I am trying to find the title of a movie I saw in the 80's It revolves around a man about to be married. He travels to the city to buy a ferarri and gets involved with the sales woman. While in the city he gets into several mishaps. Has a very after hours feel to it. Any Idea??

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:05 PM
eduffy is currently offline Click here to Send eduffy a Private Message Find more posts by eduffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LBShay

Find movie

I am a new visitor to this site - I am looking for a movie/mini-series that was on tv - probably in late 90's - It was about WW II in Poland and the Polish citizens of Warsaw (I think) that was occupied by the nazi's.
They fought back - one memorable scene showed a female fighter hanging from a rope tied to a roof - she would swing down and across the roof & throw molotov cocktails at the enemy.
They had to go thru sewer system & any other way they sneak past the germans to get to other parts of city.

Would appreciate anyone help
ing me out on this.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:00 PM
LBShay is currently offline Click here to Send LBShay a Private Message Find more posts by LBShay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

There was this movie that Isaw whne I was like 4 where a boy used Paul Bunyan, Pexiaco Bill, and John henry to stop this evil railroad guy from taing over his farm and I can't think fot eh titel.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:12 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cynthia

Question need to find title of a film

i am looking for the title of a film about a ballerina who is taken into hospital and put into a room with a young rather course girl who is dying of leukeamia and they both become good friends.the young girl uses a lot of bad language in the film but they both tend to support each other until the young girl dies.the ballerina never dances on stage again but becomes a teacher

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:54 PM
cynthia is currently offline Click here to Send cynthia a Private Message Find more posts by cynthia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Save the Last Dance no expression

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:19 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Far from.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 10:49 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjeff

looking for a title

Hey folks, i'm trying to remember the name of a movie i saw back in the early 70's. I think the title was Arthur or something like that. I am NOT referring to the Dudly Moore movie. This was, as i remember it, about a dead guy named Arthur (i think) and his green suit that people would put on and the suit would kill them.

I was only 6 or 7, so it was 30 years ago when i saw this so i might be way off base with the story line. My older brother remembers seeing the movie but remembers it as a horror spoof type of movie. Does anyone remember this movie?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:54 AM
justjeff is currently offline Click here to Send justjeff a Private Message Find more posts by justjeff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Looking for the title of a movie...

I think it starred eithor Mel Gibson or Patrick Swayze. It was about a blind man who befriends a young boy. The man walks with a white cane. I don't remember what happened in the film, but I do that the last few scenes showed the man and the boy running through some sort of field, with big green stalks in it...they were being chased by these bad guys.

The movie ends with the man walking down the road with his white cane.

That's all I remember, sorry! Hope it helps, I'd really like to know what this movie was called, I saw it years ago, and liked it, I'd love to see it again. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:03 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel28
Wolves did it.

I think your film your talking about is "Blind Fury" starring Rutger Hauer

Where'd they find you? floating in the atlantic blowing water out the top of ur head.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 08:15 PM
angel28 is currently offline Click here to Send angel28 a Private Message Find more posts by angel28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Originally posted by angel28
I think your film your talking about is "Blind Fury" starring Rutger Hauer

I'll just check...

Hmm, I am not sure...it was so long ago that I saw this movie, I can't be 100%. It might be, I'll have to see it to make sure. smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:37 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pammy

romantic movie

Ok, I only know the plot of this movie and I think it was one of those films made for tv.

It is set in a small town in the old english times where girls wore puffy dresses etc.

A girl falls in love with the towns priest and they see eachother secretly. She ends up falling pregnant to him and there is a major drama when the townspeople find out because her husband is away at war. They demand to know who the father is but she never tells. There is one scene where she walks down the street and everyone is mocking her, throwing things at her etc. and she looks up at the priests house where he is standing in his window and watching it all happening and its all very sad.

The townspeople put her in jail and she actually gives birth in jail, then they tell her that they will kill her unless she tells them who the father is. The day that they are going to kill her, the priest visits her to give her the final blessing, but confesses his love and says lots of nice things to her and decides to tell everyone that he is the father. In the end they runaway together and leave the town and live happily ever after!

Any help on actors names or anything would be fantastic. thanks.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:21 AM
Pammy is currently offline Click here to Send Pammy a Private Message Find more posts by Pammy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pammy

, I only know the plot of this movie and I think it was one of those films made for tv.

It is set in a small town in the old english times where girls wore puffy dresses etc.

A girl falls in love with the towns priest and they see eachother secretly. She ends up falling pregnant to him and there is a major drama when the townspeople find out because her husband is away at war. They demand to know who the father is but she never tells. There is one scene where she walks down the street and everyone is mocking her, throwing things at her etc. and she looks up at the priests house where he is standing in his window and watching it all happening and its all very sad.

The townspeople put her in jail and she actually gives birth in jail, then they tell her that they will kill her unless she tells them who the father is. The day that they are going to kill her, the priest visits her to give her the final blessing, but confesses his love and says lots of nice things to her and decides to tell everyone that he is the father. In the end they runaway together and leave the town and live happily ever after!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:25 AM
Pammy is currently offline Click here to Send Pammy a Private Message Find more posts by Pammy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badmrfrosty

Originally posted by Makedde
Looking for the title of a movie...

I think it starred eithor Mel Gibson or Patrick Swayze. It was about a blind man who befriends a young boy. The man walks with a white cane. I don't remember what happened in the film, but I do that the last few scenes showed the man and the boy running through some sort of field, with big green stalks in it...they were being chased by these bad guys.

The movie ends with the man walking down the road with his white cane.

That's all I remember, sorry! Hope it helps, I'd really like to know what this movie was called, I saw it years ago, and liked it, I'd love to see it again. smile

Could it be 'The Man Without A Face'? I dunno.

In any case, I need help identifying 2 movies as well. I think they're Hallmark films, and I do have 2 screenshots to help the identifying, but it won't let me post links to the pics until I'm "more well known" or whatever. Geeze.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:59 AM
badmrfrosty is currently offline Click here to Send badmrfrosty a Private Message Find more posts by badmrfrosty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote