KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Monteloco

quote: (post)
Originally posted by adrea
something is telling me its oceans 11 or one of the oceans movies, i may be wrong

yes that is Oceans 11

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:41 PM
Monteloco is currently offline Click here to Send Monteloco a Private Message Find more posts by Monteloco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adrea

Originally posted by adrea
that movie is called the 'mommy market'

one of my faves when i was younger. i liked the cruella de'ville type character.

oops... i meant to quote the message below.

Originally posted by shrek45
I remember back when i was a kid i saw this one movie. it had three kids, and they hated their mom, so they "wished" her away or something like that and got three tokens to a "mommy mart" and they got to try out 3 different types of moms to see what they liked. i remember one was a clown lady. but anyway eventually they break into the "mommy mart" to steal tokens cause they used their three. anyway i have been wondering what the name of this movie is, for quite sometime now.

thanks

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 01:53 PM
adrea is currently offline Click here to Send adrea a Private Message Find more posts by adrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadie

Recognise these movies ?!?!

I need to find the following movies as I am trying to compile a list of all the movies I've ever seen. Will forever love anyone who helps!

A guy (who looks like an ugly Tom Hulce) is reincarnated or something, cos he seems to be in another body, but ends up being like a personal chef or a helper to his wife and kid. He gets involved with his former job (construction of some sort) and starts turning into the same work obsseseed person he used to be, and alienates the family. At the end he decides to reveal that the building they are selling may be faulty, which is something the old self would never have done.

A rich woman is on the run from her husband for some reason (maybe she thinks he is trying to kill her) so takes refuge with a woman who is a house-cleaner. Hilarity ensues.

Black and white movie in which during the opening credits there's a song that repeats the word 'Scarecrow' a lot. They're like bandits or highwaymen or something, riding on horseback, wearing masks, looking like scarecrows.

A kid who cant speak but can only type reveals that he has been sexually abused by one of the people caring for him. There is much debate about whether or not he is telling the truth.

So this guy who may look like or be Jerry Lewis, gets married to a woman. Later he thinks she is dead so he ends up with her sister and marries her. She comes back at the very end and he is arrested for being married twice. I know these are vague!

Any ideas ?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:05 AM
Shadie is currently offline Click here to Send Shadie a Private Message Find more posts by Shadie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozymandias1111

Question What's this movie

Hi, this is a great forum! I remember seeing an old movie many years ago and would love to find out the title. All I can remember is the ending, a bunch of cats attacking a woman, perhaps a living mummy, because I remember the cats running off and nothing left of the woman but dust and some rotting cloth. This movie is probably before 1975. Any help from you geniuses would be much appreciated! Sorry I don't have any more info than that. Thanks!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 06:35 AM
ozymandias1111 is currently offline Click here to Send ozymandias1111 a Private Message Find more posts by ozymandias1111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil angel

I watched a movie on disney channey when I was a kid, I think it was a bout a group of kids that had to help out the main characters dad and when they put there names together they made a name for there group I think it was "Punks" or something like that but I can't remember.I can't even remember who was in it...*sigh* any one know?

A fall from heaven is not always a fall from grace

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:05 PM
Evil angel is currently offline Click here to Send Evil angel a Private Message Find more posts by Evil angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J'sGirl2007
Beautiful Disaster

Yeah. It's called P.U.N.K.S. Lol. Heres the link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130172/

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:11 AM
J'sGirl2007 is currently offline Click here to Send J'sGirl2007 a Private Message Find more posts by J'sGirl2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whatever1317

Okay so this probebly came out around five years ago.. Its with the murderer who's up for death row but he has split personalities so they give him meds to make them meet up with e/o.. and in his head they all meet up at a hotel, have the same birthday, and die one by one, until it turns out the little kid did it... Whats that movie called?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 07:50 PM
whatever1317 is currently offline Click here to Send whatever1317 a Private Message Find more posts by whatever1317 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J'sGirl2007
Beautiful Disaster

Identity

Funny, my friends and I were just talking about that movie yesterday...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:13 AM
J'sGirl2007 is currently offline Click here to Send J'sGirl2007 a Private Message Find more posts by J'sGirl2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ccossio

any one know this movie?

I remember seeing a movie back in grade school (5th grade i think) that I will recall now and again...but I can't remember the title. I believe it is out of the 70's (might be wrong)

The plot (what I can remember):

A man is to be hanged by the neck. As he is thrown off the edge of a cliff the rope snaps and he falls into a river below. He manages to escape and the movie follows him on his journey home. that is his only goal. The details escape me...however as he nears home he sees his wife and he runs towards her. As he approaches her and nearly embraces her he suddenly jerks back and you realize the entire story took place in the seconds as he was falling off the edge of the cliff...the rope never snapped and the hanging is successful.

Although my description is lacking, this movie has made a lasting impression on me. Any one recognize it?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:16 AM
ccossio is currently offline Click here to Send ccossio a Private Message Find more posts by ccossio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J'sGirl2007
Beautiful Disaster

I remember that, too. I just can't recall the title either... Sorry.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:33 PM
J'sGirl2007
Beautiful Disaster

I just went and looked it up. It's called 'An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:35 PM
ccossio

wow amazing...thanks so much

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:41 PM
ccossio is currently offline Click here to Send ccossio a Private Message Find more posts by ccossio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tipsytrixie

Question I can't remember this movie title

Does anyone know this movie title....? I saw this movie years ago and can't remember the namee......it is about a group of soldiers who are on leave and they have this contest to see who v=can bring the ugliest date, and whoever brings the ugliest girl wins money...so this one soldier goes to this restaurant i believe and the owner's daughter is kinda frumpy looking so the soldier invites her out...and when she changes and gets dressed up she is actually kinda pretty....he takes her out and they end up spending the night together and they fall in love and he ends up going to war i believe...and years later he returns to the town and the girl owns the restaurant......if anyone knows of this ,movie let me know!!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:54 AM
tipsytrixie is currently offline Click here to Send tipsytrixie a Private Message Find more posts by tipsytrixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

tips...that movie is called DOGFIGHT with River Phoniex

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 08:03 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natalies

Worried I don't know the name of this movie...

I watched a movie on tv late one night when I was a kid. Probably around 1992. It was a horror set in a wood with 2 kids brother and sister. It looked 60s or 70s I can't be sure. They were both blonde anyway.

They were lost and had like a ghost guide who was protecting them from cannibals in the wood. I can't remember anything else. Does anyone recognise this film? I would love to watch it as an adult and see if it really is as scary as I remember.

N

Last edited by natalies on Oct 31st, 2007 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 04:38 PM
natalies is currently offline Click here to Send natalies a Private Message Find more posts by natalies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jos17ie

I was hoping someone could help me track down this movie. It is about a woman who is an ad exec. (for a beefjerky company at the start) and she has to get a flight home to get married. flight is cancelled. She gets a cab, but doesn't have any money so she makes a deal with him that is he drives her all the way home she'll pay him $2000. On the way, it turns out he is a famous writer and they fall in love, etc. etc. thanks

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:35 AM
jos17ie is currently offline Click here to Send jos17ie a Private Message Find more posts by jos17ie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grosvenor

Little help...

Hi new to all this, FIRST POST, anyway...

I watched a film a few years back about a family who quickly moved down into their bomb shelter when they believe a nuclear bomb had landed, in fact it was just a plane crashing, thirty years later their son ventured out into the world (i could have sworn he was will ferrell but imdb dont have it on their database), i can pretty much retell the whole film but cant for the life of me remember the title...

any help???

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 11:35 PM
grosvenor is currently offline Click here to Send grosvenor a Private Message Find more posts by grosvenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaycee54

Originally posted by grosvenor
Little help...

Hi new to all this, FIRST POST, anyway...

I watched a film a few years back about a family who quickly moved down into their bomb shelter when they believe a nuclear bomb had landed, in fact it was just a plane crashing, thirty years later their son ventured out into the world (i could have sworn he was will ferrell but imdb dont have it on their database), i can pretty much retell the whole film but cant for the life of me remember the title...

any help???

Blast From the Past with Brendan Fraser and Alicia Silverstone

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 02:54 AM
kaycee54 is currently offline Click here to Send kaycee54 a Private Message Find more posts by kaycee54 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grosvenor

Thankyou very much....

though in my desire for knowledge last night I managed to find it myself....

it was very hard!

Thanks anyway though

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 01:01 PM
grosvenor is currently offline Click here to Send grosvenor a Private Message Find more posts by grosvenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dokken#1

Does anyone know what movie this is?

i think i watched this movie like more than 10 years ago so i can't remember much of it.

it was about some guy that died then went to heaven, and when he got there, he was told he couldn't go in yet and that he had to go back as a ghost and help some kid with his life. only this kid could see him.

that's all i remember, i hope it helps

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:42 AM
dokken#1 is currently offline Click here to Send dokken#1 a Private Message Find more posts by dokken#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote