KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nickc711

whats that movie?

Its a comedy about a group of misfits in the navy. They get a noncommissioned diesel sub and play war games?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 12:44 PM
nickc711 is currently offline Click here to Send nickc711 a Private Message Find more posts by nickc711 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nickc711
Its a comedy about a group of misfits in the navy. They get a noncommissioned diesel sub and play war games?

Down Periscope?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 09:44 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mise

Shocked Please help me

I'm trying to remember a movie I saw a long time ago. It was set in a desert like country and the main villain wore these leather belts around his head to stop it exploding because the main character can use pressure points to make peoples heads explode. And I think there was something about postmen???

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:41 PM
mise is currently offline Click here to Send mise a Private Message Find more posts by mise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pogo88

Hey guys. I need help trying to remember a film about dogs. It was an animated film, but I'm finding it hard to remember character's names because I'm getting them confused with other dog film characters! I'm pretty sure there was a Butch in it though. There was also a nastier dog, who may have been called Brutus.

There's also one scene which I remember which is the dogs singing a song which is very similar to 'Rock n' Roll is Here to Stay' which features in Grease, the "ba, ba, ba, ba", "everybody rock" song!

Another scene I remember is at the end of the film, all the dogs are in a kennel, before getting new owners. I think the bad dog (Brutus) went to a little boy.

I'm going absolutely crazy trying to remember more about it and I can't find anything on the internet, so it'd be brilliant if someone could help me!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 01:33 AM
Pogo88 is currently offline Click here to Send Pogo88 a Private Message Find more posts by Pogo88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gallicbear

Mummy

Watched this movie a while ago, about a mummy discovered in a cave in Southern California (it seems), in modern days, in some desert town. Somehow she comes back to life; there is a scientist (egyptologist) involved. The resurrected mummy ends up in a motel... Don't really recall much more. Can't find it in IMDB.
What's that movie?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:25 AM
gallicbear is currently offline Click here to Send gallicbear a Private Message Find more posts by gallicbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adrea

quote: (post)
Originally posted by adrea

i was wondering if anyone can help me, im trying to remember a 80's or 90's movie, from my childhood but my memory is sketchy.

i remember there was a midget and maybe a giant in it, i think they have to go over some rainbow into another land, i also remember a big pink hall with lots of people bussling around in it, then some people forcing a woman into a large hole in the ground. perhaps with some sort of monster in it. after a little while the woman emerges as a fluttering butterfly type thing. the only other thing i remember is at the very end of the movie, the midget and someone else (maybe the giant-if there is a giant, that may be a memory from another movie) walking through a long grassed field.

hope you guys can help.

yeah... anybody?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:26 PM
adrea is currently offline Click here to Send adrea a Private Message Find more posts by adrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meliss1013

anyone know this movie?

ok, this is a really vague description, but it's all i remember. i believe it was made some time in the late 80s. all i can remember is a boy in a wheelchair being kidnapped and this man putting him in his basement. i think he is found by police in the end. again, i know it's vague, but this has been bugging me for a few years now!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:36 PM
meliss1013 is currently offline Click here to Send meliss1013 a Private Message Find more posts by meliss1013 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meliss1013

i just realized i put this in the trivia section. sorry about that.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:37 PM
meliss1013 is currently offline Click here to Send meliss1013 a Private Message Find more posts by meliss1013 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nikki25

trying to find a old movie

hi i am new at this and have been searching for a long time for a movie i saw many years ago...i only remember parts of it..but if any one knows wut it might be plez let me know....it's with this guy who's about in his teens..and is dating this girl who works at a drive up..she wears roller skates at work...well he has troubles with this group of guys that come around in nice cars..they cause trouble and like to race ppl..well he gets challenged to race and dies...he comes back dressed in like black leather with a helmet on at all times and drives a black car and no one knows who he is..so these guys race him one by one..but he always seems to just vanish...car and all...and the reappear causing those guys to get into an accident and die..so basically he goes back for revenge....plez let me know if u know wut i'm talkin about....i think it was a 1980s movie

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:06 AM
nikki25 is currently offline Click here to Send nikki25 a Private Message Find more posts by nikki25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evildeadman

hey..just joined..tried to reply to a post...it wouldnt let me..said to deter spammers..but..how can i become more 'well known'.if i cant post?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 03:02 AM
evildeadman is currently offline Click here to Send evildeadman a Private Message Find more posts by evildeadman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evildeadman

Nikki...the movie is "the Wraith" by the way..starring Charlie Sheen..that was my reply..i hope this one takes..lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 03:07 AM
evildeadman is currently offline Click here to Send evildeadman a Private Message Find more posts by evildeadman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theredtitan

Opening credits - 3D word floating through manhattan?

Hi guys!

I hope I posted it in the correct area.

I am looking for a movie which had the opening credits in the form of 3D words floating through, what looked like Manhattan, that means CG combined with photography and real scenery, the words were big as the buildings and were floating above the streets in the middle of the buildings.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help

Mike

Last edited by theredtitan on Nov 14th, 2007 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:35 PM
theredtitan is currently offline Click here to Send theredtitan a Private Message Find more posts by theredtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yeah, it took, evildeadman. Glad to have you as a member.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:33 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radiman1234

help

whats this movie

two main charcters arile and lara

some cyco kills her paranets

then kidnapps her

then he kills some carry out owners

hints

guy has 3 dogs

there is a huge black cop

he lives in a trailer

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:29 AM
radiman1234 is currently offline Click here to Send radiman1234 a Private Message Find more posts by radiman1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mills88

What's that movie called

What's that movie called?

There is a movie based on the great depression where two brothers are left in their family apartment by themselves. Their mother is suffering from illness in a hospital and their father is a drunk. The two brothers have to fend off police and bill collectors for thier father. I remember once scene in the movie where they cut out pictures of their mothers cookbooks and pretend they are eating the food in the picture. As well they mix ketchup and water alot to make themselves soup.

PLEASE WHAT IS THIS MOVIE?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 09:25 AM
mills88 is currently offline Click here to Send mills88 a Private Message Find more posts by mills88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatsnpieces

No idea with any of the above that haven't already been answered I'm afraid.
I'm looking for a movie I saw ages ago which I reckon is from the late 70s / early 80s.
The only couple of scenes I remember are; there are a guy and a girl frolicking around topless in slow motion when another girl comes along and knocks the first girl's head in with an ornament from the fireplace. And, the guy is getting chased by police and he is on the rooftops of tower blocks and helicopters are tracking him down.
I know this sounds random and a bit dodgy but it stuck with me when I saw it at an impressionable age.
Any help appreciated.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:47 AM
beatsnpieces is currently offline Click here to Send beatsnpieces a Private Message Find more posts by beatsnpieces Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Heey, I need help with remembering the title of this movie:

This movie is about these two nerdy girls, and one of them, a redhead, wants to become a surfer. She tries to hang out with the surfer guys, and they give her the name, "Chicklet". Turns out this girl Chicklet has a few split personalities, which only come out when she see's circles. Her friends/enemies start dying, and she suspects she might be the murderer. Anyone know this movie?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:54 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:59 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cautionersx

This has been driving me absolutely crazy! The movie I'm thinking of has to do with a woman that takes a business trip to Mexico. She finds some government database on a floppy disk about some rock group and her friend flies his bi-plane to her and he hits radio towers that did not show up on his radar.

She goes to Mexico and finds this guy who takes her out on a boat and steals her purse which has all her information on it. Then she winds up on the beach and tries to get back to America only to find out that the man who stole everything erased her identity and now everyone is trying to kill her. The last I remember she was in a hotel with one of her friends who agreed to help her, who is the only person who remembers her.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 05:01 PM
cautionersx is currently offline Click here to Send cautionersx a Private Message Find more posts by cautionersx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tmf2004

late 80's, early 90's movie on cable

Hi, not sure why this is rumbling around in my head, but I cannot recall the title of a movie I saw on HBO or Showtime back in the last 80's or early 90's. The movie (I think a straight to cable or made for HBO/Showtime) centered around a beautiful woman who was a judge or lawyer, I can't recall exactly, who for some reason ended up fighting thugs in her city. Think she had a boyfriend or Ex-boyfriend who was in a wheelchair. They had a tasteful, erotic scene together, if I recall correctly...Think the title may have justice or judgement in it, but I can't focus on the exact title. I thought the actress had potential to be very good, but I don't think I ever saw her again. Anyone remember anything about that? Thanks...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 09:13 PM
tmf2004 is currently offline Click here to Send tmf2004 a Private Message Find more posts by tmf2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote