KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EbolaSandwich

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidify
I'm looking for the name of a film but I doesn't come to mind. It's a movie that divers constantly go really deep under the water (using a steal cable to brings them directly down/up) in the ocean on a stable dock in order to gather specimens or look at sharks (I can't really remember). They go down with diving gear and pressured air shells on their backs. The plot thickens when one of them dies because he goes too deep for too long and he runs out of oxygen.

It's NOT any of the following I have already checked them:

Open Water
Deep Blue Sea
Into the Blue
Black Water

The film was probably released around the late 1990s.

The Big Blue.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 06:03 PM
EbolaSandwich is currently offline Click here to Send EbolaSandwich a Private Message Find more posts by EbolaSandwich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I've been looking for this for a while, I know what movie it is and everything - the line is from "Beasts of the Southern Wild." I REALLY want to know what Hushpuppy says at almost the end of the movie when she turns around to the orrocks [the creatures from the wall drawings].

WHAT IS THAT LINE?!

Something like, You wanna be my friend? or... whatever. It's driving me nuts. There was a music cue there that gave me goosebumps [I help project movies at our "arthouse movie" place in town] so I've heard that cue a million times and it ALWAYS gives me goosebumps.

Help?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 10:01 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorshow2012

Originally posted by siriuswriter
I've been looking for this for a while, I know what movie it is and everything - the line is from "Beasts of the Southern Wild." I REALLY want to know what Hushpuppy says at almost the end of the movie when she turns around to the orrocks [the creatures from the wall drawings].

WHAT IS THAT LINE?!

Something like, You wanna be my friend? or... whatever. It's driving me nuts. There was a music cue there that gave me goosebumps [I help project movies at our "arthouse movie" place in town] so I've heard that cue a million times and it ALWAYS gives me goosebumps.

Help?

Never saw the movie, but here is a section of quotes from that film, referenced on the IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125435/quotes

Maybe that will jog your memory.

Old Post May 9th, 2013 07:39 PM
horrorshow2012 is currently offline Click here to Send horrorshow2012 a Private Message Find more posts by horrorshow2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorshow2012

I asked this on the horror forum, but I thought I would also ask here, since the film or show I am looking for refers to the supernatural. O-k, I know this is not much, but this is all I can remember. A blue sheeted ghost visits the home of a woman (I would say in her 40s to 50s, brownish long hair), or the room she is staying in at a hotel. I cannot remember if the ghost walked or floated, but I think it floated, and I do not recall a face, but it could have had two cut out holes for eyes. The ghost, I think, was either her mother or her deceased lover, who if I remember correctly came back to revenge, but do not quote me on that.

The scene went like this. We see the woman in her room (lights are off) laying in her bed, finished reading, and she hears a noise. We then see the ghost in the hallway moving slowly towards her room, up the staircase and through the hall. When it finally approaches her room, it floats still in the doorway for a few seconds, then flies towards her. She then looks up at the ghost, screams, fusses, and tries to kick it away (or something). It does not go anywhere, just floats in her front of her, constantly moves its head as if it was nodding.

I saw this in 1990-1991 on TV, colorized and live action, and I do not recall if it was a television show or movie, but it is most likely a television show, because I think it was one of those paranormal ghosts, such as "Sightings", "Ghost Watch", "Circle of Fear", or "Nightvision", I have not watched any of those shows, but I know they all involve ghost stories. I might be mismatching scenes, but the sequence went on as if it was telling a ghost story rather than ghost hunters explaining bits of a paranormal event.

The show does vaguely seem familiar to the "Unsolved Mysteries" episode, "Lake Welles Haunting", in which a girl encounters a ghost in a bedroom, and the ghost constantly roams the place, constantly moaning. However, I tried searching that episode on you-tube, and cannot find anything. It could be the film "Burnt Offerings", which is about a girl who encounters ghosts in a hotel, but I only read its description, I have not watched it. Movies the clip is not from include: "the Entity", the 1989 version of "the Woman in Black" (though there is a similar scene), the 1980 version of "Halloween", the 1981 "Ghost Story" (though it could be the 1974 film of the same title, also titled "Madhouse Mansion"), and obviously not, "Beetle Juice" or any of the "Ghost Busters" movies. It is also a horror show/film, not one a family film.

Can anyone please help me? Any help would be appreciated, even if they are just guesses, or movies that do have similar scenes. Thanks in advance.

Old Post May 9th, 2013 08:18 PM
horrorshow2012 is currently offline Click here to Send horrorshow2012 a Private Message Find more posts by horrorshow2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IrvineTomoe

Got a movie here that I remember quite well, but simply cannot find online or the name of.

I saw the movie on Sci-Fi channel, some time from 1998-2004ish. The camera quality indicated it was probably a 90s movie, but it could have been 80s.

The plot concerned a female devil (wings, horns, tail?), not THE devil, but a minion of sorts, who for some reason or another ends up being sent to the real world by Big D himself. When she gets there, her body transforms into a normal human body, but it has some lingering traits. At one point, she is knocked unconscious somehow and ends up being hospitalized, which was a very memorable scene as she was examined and one of the traits was revealed that she had unusually large feet for a woman.

The middle of the movie is somewhat vague, but I recall she found some sort of human man who she developed feelings for, and she ends up attacking and killing several criminals (this was somehow related to her mission on earth). At the end, she returns to hell, though she and the human were reluctant, because they shared feelings.

The end of the movie had the man laying sadly in bed, but the she-devil returned to Earth (through his mirror?), and I believe she was wearing a black veil of some sort, and it ended very "happily", implying that the Devil granted her leave to be with her love.

It was a weird movie, because it had a bit too much fetishism and skimpy leather outfits, but the happy ending always stuck with me, and I'd like to find it again. If anyone has any information, it would be appreciated.

Old Post May 13th, 2013 08:33 PM
IrvineTomoe is currently offline Click here to Send IrvineTomoe a Private Message Find more posts by IrvineTomoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intro

title of thiss horror flick

Hi would appreciate some help in identifying this horror flick within the last 5 years or so. I can remember two scenes that might jog someones memory. In one scene there is a black actor and a woman that hide in a lookout tower running away from these disfigured people trying to kill them. In another scene which is at the end of the movie the one person that survives opens a car or truck hood and gets killed by the trap that was set there. I think he gets stabbed with something. One more thing the movie is about 6 or more people who hike into the woods. thx to anyone who can identify this movie. Just remembered another scene where a guy or a girl are in a small hut (where these disfigured killers hang out) and one of them is in a cage. It's like a wrong turn movie. I've checked all of them out so I know its not part of the wrong turn series.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 08:24 PM
intro is currently offline Click here to Send intro a Private Message Find more posts by intro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lookathere.plea
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile SELLING CVV/US UK DOB FULL/Transfer Wu/ACC PayPal/

Spam

Last edited by BackFire on Jul 26th, 2013 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:36 AM
lookathere.plea is currently offline Click here to Send lookathere.plea a Private Message Find more posts by lookathere.plea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Re: title of thiss horror flick

Originally posted by intro
Hi would appreciate some help in identifying this horror flick within the last 5 years or so. I can remember two scenes that might jog someones memory. In one scene there is a black actor and a woman that hide in a lookout tower running away from these disfigured people trying to kill them. In another scene which is at the end of the movie the one person that survives opens a car or truck hood and gets killed by the trap that was set there. I think he gets stabbed with something. One more thing the movie is about 6 or more people who hike into the woods. thx to anyone who can identify this movie. Just remembered another scene where a guy or a girl are in a small hut (where these disfigured killers hang out) and one of them is in a cage. It's like a wrong turn movie. I've checked all of them out so I know its not part of the wrong turn series.

Sounds familiar. Do you remember any quotes to reference?

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 02:13 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnakisk

Hello guys! It's been 3-4 years now that this film was haunting me... and I don't even remember if it was a film at all!
I just remember it being long enough and I also remember some scenes

1. An electrician walks his dog and the dog gets hit by carriage, later that day he pushes a screwdriver up a socket and dies. Lives the same day again.
2. 2 scientits walk outside a college moving really fast(time acceleration) from a potion the just took. one of them writes something down, picks up a baseball and shoots it causing it to burst in flames.
3. The same two guys find a scientist later, he tells them that they were wrong to take that potion and that he got trapped in fast forward for the rest of his life
4. a guy who is fat needs a potion to get thinner, instead gets a potion that make him lighter so he becomes a baloon.
5. A couple fights over a golden something and after some time the golden something consumes them leading them into a world with seperate rooms which look like eggs. Other people trapped in there too next to them as camera unzooms.

I know im not a member and i'll leave after this but i'm not really a movie fan. i just DESPERATELY NEED help :P

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 01:54 AM
johnakisk is currently offline Click here to Send johnakisk a Private Message Find more posts by johnakisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorshow2012

Originally posted by johnakisk
Hello guys! It's been 3-4 years now that this film was haunting me... and I don't even remember if it was a film at all!
I just remember it being long enough and I also remember some scenes

1. An electrician walks his dog and the dog gets hit by carriage, later that day he pushes a screwdriver up a socket and dies. Lives the same day again.
2. 2 scientits walk outside a college moving really fast(time acceleration) from a potion the just took. one of them writes something down, picks up a baseball and shoots it causing it to burst in flames.
3. The same two guys find a scientist later, he tells them that they were wrong to take that potion and that he got trapped in fast forward for the rest of his life
4. a guy who is fat needs a potion to get thinner, instead gets a potion that make him lighter so he becomes a baloon.
5. A couple fights over a golden something and after some time the golden something consumes them leading them into a world with seperate rooms which look like eggs. Other people trapped in there too next to them as camera unzooms.

I know im not a member and i'll leave after this but i'm not really a movie fan. i just DESPERATELY NEED help :P

Do not worry about it, we are more than willing to help. I searched your show/film, but I could not find anything, strangely enough, so I asked on another forum, and someone (only one person answered, don't know why) suggested the 2001 TV mini-series, the Infinite Worlds of H.G. Wells, which featured episodes which featured things, such as truth serum and a weightless man. Does this seem familiar to you?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 03:18 AM
BFeev

Hi, it's BFeev and I'm new here.
There's this movie I saw when I was little, and I was too young to watch it or remember the title (8). It was about a babysitter who pushes her aunt down the stairs and then proceeds to leave for the hotel where her uncle works. He has a babysitting job for her, because one of the guests wants a night out. I remember something about a cleaninglady walking in and the babysitter gets angry and throws a glass of scotch against a wall. After that she gets attached to the kid and tries to kill everyone in her way of trying to make the kid hers

SPOILER ALERT
it ends when she tries to convince the boy to step on the ledge of the building with her and jump off to catch 'moonstone's.

I've spent many nights dreaming about this movie and now I'd love to know which one it is. Great thanks in advance!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 02:47 PM
BFeev is currently offline Click here to Send BFeev a Private Message Find more posts by BFeev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BFeev

Hi guys it's me again. I'd love to figure out a title of a movie but I can't remember that much. It was a bad horror, there were some teenes chased in a graveyard and I remember some monster knocking over a high tombstone which splatters the boy who was hiding behind it. Any thoughts? Has been bugging me for a while now, so great thanks to the one who can recall this movie.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 04:57 AM
BFeev is currently offline Click here to Send BFeev a Private Message Find more posts by BFeev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doris1981

Maybe someone will recognize that movie / tv series episode: two girls went to a party (illegal?) in house. One of those girls was invited there (by misterious boy?). The event takes place in the basement. At some point the party goes wrong: people (vampires?) attack the girls - that party it's a trap. One of them is killed, the other flees upstairs by the hallway to the front doors, but doors appear to be closed. She is hidding in the closet / sort of wardrobe. But not for long - they know she is there... I remember only that scene. I think that house looks like from 'Rise: Blood Hunter' (2007) with Lucy Liu, but there was no such scene in this movie.

Please, please, help me!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 07:06 PM
Doris1981 is currently offline Click here to Send Doris1981 a Private Message Find more posts by Doris1981 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I remember seeing a movie, probably a tv movie or something, IIRC it was called mutants evolution or generations or something. The movie begins with two guys fist-fighting some criminals, and then when the last guy tries hit one of them form behind the other guy electrocutes him. There is this small blonde boy, who's a mutant or something with special powers. A guy comes to his room and kidnaps him ,and during it the kid burns a hole through his palm. These superpowered guys have a leader, a greying but quite young looking guy who tells them to find the boy. The mutant guys meet up with the parents to ask about the kidnapping. The mother had refused to accept that her son could be dead. She's so sure but she can't say why. One girl who was with he guys tries to read the mother's mind, but only sees few visions and all. The boy is lowered into a brig somewhere else, and the mother sees it in her head. The guys return to their boss and report all this. Their leader theorizes that the mother is a telepath and the boy must've inherited the gene from her. Then after some time they rescue him from his kidnappers, with the guy with electric powers shorting out a tracking device on his neck. Then some more goons come in, and the other guy who was with the electrical power guy stars showing red lines all over his body and beats the crap out of them. Continueed...

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Sep 11th, 2015 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 05:48 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Continued...
Then when they reach outside a blonde middle aged woman grabs a guy from the group and threatens to shoot him unless they release the boy. The guy with electrical powers begins swirling his hands, preparing an attack. The small boy mimics his movements and forms and energy ball and shoots it at the woman, burning the gun and her hand. Then they later run into the boy's parents and it revealed that the father was part in the kidnapping so he could find a way to "cure" his son's powers. These guys then take boy to their house, where he says ""Is this where we freaks live?"" Can't remember anything more. I've seen the movie only once and its been 8 years

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 05:57 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

hello anybody

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 03:32 PM
HulkIsHulk

walshy gave me a suggestion, but that was not it, Anyone else?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:54 AM
HulkIsHulk

Heloeloelo?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 07:29 PM
Zealotwarrior
Meme-Lord

I'm sorry, but I've forgotten two movies that I've been trying to remember for a while.

The first one is about some tapes that a young man wants from a cop. The cop trades the tapes with the man in order to see girls changing in a locker room, I believe. Later the young man controls or brain-washes the cop's 'favorite' girl from the changing room and makes her dance for the cop. I believe that she says something similar to "I know that you watch me. I don't mind". I'm not sure if this is from the same movie, but I also remember a girl being controlled by the young man, and she kills or stabs her (boy)friend while he is driving a car.

The second movie is one similar to Sorority House Massacre, or Black Christmas, but I believe that the movie is newer (1990's-2010's perhaps). The killer is a man dressed in mostly black, and he keeps pictures of each of the girls that he wanted to kill, which he crosses out similar to the way(s) that he kills each girl. He kills a girl in a pool room after she sees the corpse of her (boy)friend, by chopping off her head. Before she wakes up in the hospital after being rescued by the police, the main character sees the police, but the killer comes up from behind her adbruptly. Later(after she is rescued by the police) the phone in her hospital room rings. She picks it up and She either hears heavy breathing on the other end of the line, or the killer speaks.

Any help at all would help, thank you so much!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:03 PM
Zealotwarrior is currently offline Click here to Send Zealotwarrior a Private Message Find more posts by Zealotwarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRIII

Witch Horror Movie

I have been trying to figure out the name of a movie. It was about a witch and near the end a guy says "I found a way to get rid of your bug" and she says "impossible!"

At the end she is burned in flames down to a skeleton and then her burned skeleton grabs a rat at the end. I think it was a made for TV type movie in the 70s-80s. please help if you know the name of it. Thanks so much!

JR

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 11:06 PM
JRIII is currently offline Click here to Send JRIII a Private Message Find more posts by JRIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote