KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 71 72 [73]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
calcifer

Worried B&W thriller about a little boy in the back of some villains' removal truck

Can anyone help identify a great little black and white movie I caught early one Sunday morning a few years ago? I'd love to try and buy a copy if I can find it.

Here's what I know -

It's black and white

It has a 50s feel, but could be late 40s to late 60s

I think it's Canadian

It's about a little boy (about 5yo) who goes missing when his parents move house. He is playing on the day of the move and hides in the back of the removal van but they close it up and drive away, but I think he overhears them talking about burglary while he's stuck in the back of the van. He's quite a smart little cookie and dodges them even after they discover he's there. Eventually he manages to run to a farmhouse where the old couple realise he's the little boy who's been on the radio news all day, so it ends happily.

It's a great atmospheric movie! Quite tense and menacing and kinda bleak and I'd love to know if anyone remembers it and has a name for it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 08:22 PM
calcifer is currently offline Click here to Send calcifer a Private Message Find more posts by calcifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Forum seems dead (heck, this is my first visit in over 4 years), but I'll hope for an answer anyway:

I'm trying to find the name of a movie I saw a while back. The general plot is a guy is forced to drive criminals (bank robbers?). Near the end of the movie, most of the criminals are gone (killed by each other?) and all that is left is the man forced to drive and 1 other (a female I believe). I think she puts her guard down, and there is a twist that reveals the driver was a bad person despite not being linked to the original criminals (he may have been a serial killer). I believe it was a foreign language film with primarily white actors (European movie I believe) but can't remember what language (Spanish? French? Other?). I think it was from the 2000s.

Anybody know what this is? Thanks in advance.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 03:43 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Took me a year, but finally got the answer to my above question: Rabid Dogs (2015).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 08:24 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote