KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » my new poems

my new poems
Started by: XvampbenjiiX666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...i dont sacrifice cats...no animals...and the one poem im working on is about a wedding...does that work?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 11:54 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Oooo a wedding! I cant ait to read it big grin I like your stuff.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:37 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
...i dont sacrifice cats...no animals...and the one poem im working on is about a wedding...does that work?
At least it's a change from your other stuff. Make sure nobody gets killed at the wedding or anything. Remember the point about rhyming too, that should help you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:21 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by Lara
Oooo a wedding! I cant ait to read it big grin I like your stuff.

thank you

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
At least it's a change from your other stuff. Make sure nobody gets killed at the wedding or anything. Remember the point about rhyming too, that should help you.

no one dies...but there is blood and it is Satanic

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:30 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahahaha.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:18 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Hahahahahaha.
Seconded

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:22 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

burn in Hell..both of you assholes

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:18 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Benji, calm down. Mass criticism is experienced by all. They are just noting that your themes seem to repeat themselves. Perhaps a change of scenery/environment/mood/emphasis will do fine. Keep in mind that there are far more ways to write poetry other than rhyming, try to your luck at haikus or songwriting. I understand that your interest lies deep within dark themes, but expanding your horizons and keep an open mind toward anything. Even criticism. Good luck Benji.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

burn in Hell..both of you assholes

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by Scythe
Benji, calm down. Mass criticism is experienced by all. They are just noting that your themes seem to repeat themselves. Perhaps a change of scenery/environment/mood/emphasis will do fine. Keep in mind that there are far more ways to write poetry other than rhyming, try to your luck at haikus or songwriting. I understand that your interest lies deep within dark themes, but expanding your horizons and keep an open mind toward anything. Even criticism. Good luck Benji.
thanks...

but you guys act like you never heard of a Satanic hand-fasting ceremony

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:33 AM
Lara
Belladonna

Ooo hand fasting! great! really looking forwards to it now.

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:00 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

thanks...

Wannabe Satanic you mean.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

you just dont know when to stop do you.

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:21 PM
Bardock42

you just dont know when to stop do you.
I do. Not yet.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks...

I've heard of handfasting, yes - never of a satanic version, though.

Also, you seem to think it's the subject matter that's the problem, when that's only part of it. For the love of God, or Satan or whatever - stop thinking that people are just saying this for no reason; your poetry just isn't good, at all, I've already addressed why loads of times.

Apparently critique does nothing for you, as you still act like a stubborn child, thinking that it's everyone against you rather than your poetry which just actually lacks any substance.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:51 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks...

Oh Heaven forbid, of course I've heard of a Satanic Hand-Fasting Ceremony! They're all the rage over here, I'll let you know.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:44 PM
Lara
Belladonna

well if you dont like it, you dont like! thats just you.

whether benji wants to change his work or style is down to him, it is his work after all, nothing you can do about that I'm afraid.

yes, you've made your point and you made it very clear.
But if you really dislike benji's work that much why are you still posting in his thread.
Most people, if they dont like some thing, they dont perserve with it. so why are you still posting here?

BTW: this is me being nice for a change so you know, nice is, nice as.

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:45 PM
Bardock42

whether benji wants to change his work or style is down to him, it is his work after all, nothing you can do about that I'm afraid.

But if you really dislike benji's work that much why are you still posting in his thread.
Most people, if they dont like some thing, they dont perserve with it. so why are you still posting here?

Yeah, but if he doesn't and it's still shit I will say that it's shit. Also make fun of him, if he deludes himself into thinking it's good. If he wants to put it in public he'll have to deal with people with taste commenting on it.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 02:51 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why on earth should I have to abide by your idea of what I should and shouldn't do?

This is a poetry forum, critique is to be expected - the fact that it's critique that you don't like, or don't agree with isn't the point. Perhaps one day you'll be able to counter such critique to such a level to make the poster think twice. So far, you haven't countered anything, but have just repeated the same old "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything".

What's your next plan, to quote more GCSE level poetry? Is that the last time you actually studied poetry in any academic sense, or something?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 03:12 PM
Scythe
The Goat

thanks...

Benji, I used to be a satanists, but I stopped, very shortly after, because their beliefs reached my last nerve. I honestly don't think I am intelligent enough to be a respectable Satanist. Most of the religion at least here in the US has been dumbed down to several goth kids in a basement. All the Satanists I know that are taken seriously, are extremely intelligent men and women who put themselves highly and worship the dark lord that man has become, there's more to the religion than the devil and such. With that being said, understand that the mental prowess of a Satanism has to be extremely profound to be taken seriously, keep in consideration that all this work is public and could not possibly gain everyone's approval. Losing your temper will only make things worse. I don't much write much poetry, but the little that I do, I keep it in my songbook along with my sketches, public work is different then work in a book or somewhere else that's private.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 04:34 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote