KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Captain Atom (Redone)

Respect Captain Atom (Redone)
Started by: Capt Spaulding

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You should post the introduction from the newest countdown arena that confirms he has the power to destroy all of their planets (and it wasn't just a boast)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:02 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

(please log in to view the image)

Charlton Captain Atom (in yellow costume), Kingdom Come Captain Atom aka Captain Atom in Wildstorm, and Earth-8 Captain Atom, aka Breach...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:14 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Captain Atom in Wildstorm is actually Monarch not the guy pictured there. The one there is presumably from Kingdom Come, however according to what we've learned so far in the JSA, that world is actuallly gone, so it's also unlikely to be that version. Though it may be and we just have more to learn about the fate of the KC universe.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Dec 21st, 2007 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:52 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You should post the introduction from the newest countdown arena that confirms he has the power to destroy all of their planets (and it wasn't just a boast)
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmpireForever

Originally posted by Juntai
Captain Atom in Wildstorm is actually Monarch not the guy pictured there. The one there is presumably from Kingdom Come, however according to what we've learned so far in the JSA, that world is actuallly gone, so it's also unlikely to be that version. Though it may be and we just have more to learn about the fate of the KC universe.

Either way, the KC Atom is dead, since Parasite tore him open and all.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 09:41 PM
EmpireForever is currently offline Click here to Send EmpireForever a Private Message Find more posts by EmpireForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Let me make something clear here. Monarch, if he is our Earth's Captain Atom, has no power increase from the suit.

What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:23 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Juntai

I don't think the world is gone. I think Geoff said KC Superman was pulled from that universe right after Captain Marvel sacrificed himself and Superman believed all the heroes dead. Right before he was about to fly off and go ape shit. His costume was in the same tattered state.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:30 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k?

it is fully within the character's potential ability, plus there was no stating of the suit amping his abilities

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 12:25 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by EmpireForever
Either way, the KC Atom is dead, since Parasite tore him open and all.
True.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 12:31 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Val
I don't think the world is gone. I think Geoff said KC Superman was pulled from that universe right after Captain Marvel sacrificed himself and Superman believed all the heroes dead. Right before he was about to fly off and go ape shit. His costume was in the same tattered state.
Could be.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 12:34 AM
HaSon

I am right, goddammit!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:21 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
it is fully within the character's potential ability, plus there was no stating of the suit amping his abilities

You're delusional.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:47 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by batdude123
You're delusional.

not at all, Captain Atom has flashed similar abilities throughout the past, and considering he's more determined than ever, it shows in his quantum abilities. His powers are through will power, his will matches his abiliy. I highly doubt a suit weeved by Atomic Knights will put him at levels above 3 seperate Supermen.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:50 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Val
I am right, goddammit!
love

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:21 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Did anyone pick up Countdown Arena #4...I loathed it, and what the hell. Monarch took his face mask off, and his face wasn't silver...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 10:12 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Dec 29th, 2007 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Dec 29th, 2007 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:26 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

"Smash this, you stupid brute"

FTW! thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I can't wait to see the war against the Monitors.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:29 PM