KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Strider Hiryu

Strider Hiryu
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Strider Hiryu

(please log in to view the image)

The titular Striders are a fictional group of ninja-like secret agents specializing in kidnapping, assassination, demolition and other specific tasks, with Hiryu himself belonging to the "Super A Grade" class.

Hiryu's primary weapon is the "Cypher", a plasma-generating broadsword with a tonfa-like handle, although sometimes he is assisted by robotic companions which he obtains as power-ups in the original arcade game.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:26 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I should've seen a post in here by Your G.O.D stick out tongue

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 18th, 2007 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:26 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Another one of my favorite ninjas. And his theme music is classic.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:43 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Finally...my favorite Capcom character!

Strider is the ultimate ninja, no one who has ever seen him has survived.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:29 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really. Murai (Devil Incarnate) is a ninja. That's one that could (and would) defeat Strider. no expression

Secondly...does Strider have parents?

By the way, it's really obvious that you're Murderous Ryu.

Edit: These remaining days of the month seem to be taking foreva! mad

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 20th, 2007 at 07:37 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:25 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

If his RYublade can stand aginst plasma I see their fight ending in a Draw. MUAHAHHAAHA... but yeah...Hiryu and Ryu my two favotire ninjas of all time.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:36 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why even debate it when Ryu has a plasma saber and an upgraded version? confused

Edit: Am I just realizing Hiryu's name has Ryu in it?

"Hi Ryu"

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 20th, 2007 at 08:49 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:39 AM
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Not really. Murai (Devil Incarnate) is a ninja. That's one that could (and would) defeat Strider. no expression
Not by a long shot

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
By the way, it's really obvious that you're Murderous Ryu.
Right...and it's really obvious that your bannedlaughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing (I'm such an ass hole)

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:20 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Man, you really disliked him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:21 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Who's Murderous Ryu?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:28 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Classic NES
Man, you really disliked him.
Not him, just his stupid ass ways.

I was thumbin through the respect threads and I see my ace's old thread, so I check it out and what do i find, Wandering Lame, talkin s**t...as usual.
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Who's Murderous Ryu?
i beleive it's one of Remo's past user names

No offense to'im but when he logged on you already got the gist on what he was about. laughing out loud

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 11th, 2008 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Put his comments on ignore like I did, since we won't hear any new ones.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:49 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Akuma Killer
i beleive it's one of Remo's past user names

No offense to'im but when he logged on you already got the gist on what he was about. laughing out loud

Oh, okay.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:49 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Put his comments on ignore like I did
I'll try that.
since we won't hear any new ones.
They always come back...always come back....not that it's always a bad thing, tho. But in this case, it is.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:54 PM
No End N Site

(please log in to view the image)

I had to post this when I saw it...real gangsta.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 09:20 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Strider is awesome

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 06:42 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Damn striaght!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 04:34 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

It's been confirmed. Strider is returning to mix it up in Ultimate MvC3! Strider fans, rejoice!

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 12:26 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote