KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » City of men...not the series...the film...

City of men...not the series...the film...
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

City of men...not the series...the film...

coming in january

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/cityofmen/

agains focuses on laranjinha and acerola...although a couple of years down the line

i except great things from this given how good city of god and the city of men series were

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 12:18 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

City of God is fantastic, so will be seeing this one obviously.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nyko

Is there any more information about the film? According to IMDB it's been released, does anyone know where I can find a copy or how long i'll have to wait till i'll be able to find one?

The series made good watching, City of God was definately better, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Fingers crossed the rather hollywood trailer is only to attract people afraid of subtitles stick out tongue.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 12:28 AM
nyko is currently offline Click here to Send nyko a Private Message Find more posts by nyko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I know that it isn't out in the cinema near me until mid July.

I really want to see it though. City of God was awesome.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 04:42 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nyko, it hasn't been released in the UK yet, it's out July here. Only time you could see it was a film festival. Nation wide release is July.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:07 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nyko

Ah yeah, the London film festival. Thought it might have been another A Scanner Darkly; hardly any advertising and showing at barely any cinemas.

Cheers.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:25 PM
nyko is currently offline Click here to Send nyko a Private Message Find more posts by nyko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote