KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The official "Back to the Future" series thread.

The official "Back to the Future" series thread.
Started by: Adam Hussein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression Do we NEED another one?

no expression Serious question

Certainly not, which is why I said "just for the hell of it." I'm of the opinion that making sequels don't undermine the previous movies. Its frustrating seeing the magic of old classics not continuing in certain failed series, but it doesn't make me have anything against the originals if the new one does suck, thus might as well make another in case we enjoy it. An example of this is the newest Indiana Jones movie. It sucked, but it doesn't change my opinion of the old ones, so I'm glad they at least tried.

I know Michael J. Fox expressed interest in a new Back to the Future movie where he would be like Doc. My idea (if they were to do this) is that you get some young actors to play Doc's kids (the ones shown at the end of Part III). Doc would have passed on some of his knowledge to his kids and Marty gets intertwined with Docs kids in some good old fashion time travel adventures. Obviously we'd at least need some Doc cameos, and how great would it be to see the actor that played Biff back on the silver screen?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:49 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

The animated series was a continuation from part 3...if you wanna count it, I just stick with the 3 films myself

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 08:34 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by Myth
Just watched the trilogy today. Still tons of fun. I'd love to see a 4th, just for the hell of it.

I think if they made a fourth it would be awful.The other three were great but the fourth would be like kicking a dead horse.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:15 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sequels that are made years after the originals are rarely good (Phantom Menace, Indy 4, etc.)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 06:38 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

^ I did enjoy Episode 3 though. smile

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 02:54 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sequels that are made years after the originals are rarely good (Phantom Menace, Indy 4, etc.)

Phantom Menace being a good exsample.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 05:21 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Old Post Mar 8th, 2013 11:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

I think the three we have are good enough. No more are needed imo.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2013 06:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

The closest thing to a sequel would be the game episodes from Telltale, They're set 6 months after the trilogy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_t...uture:_The_Game

Old Post Mar 10th, 2013 06:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

back to the future is my all time favorite movie. my favorite is part 2 I also didn't like part 3 but then I kept watching it now its one of my favorites part 2 was more about Marty then part 3 is more about doc.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 03:29 PM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Dumb and Dumber To...

全王

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 04:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daisy Roberts
Restricted

Account Restricted

all the three parts of this movie are fabulous))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:48 AM
Daisy Roberts is currently offline Click here to Send Daisy Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Daisy Roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote