KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The official "Back to the Future" series thread.

The official "Back to the Future" series thread.
Started by: Adam Hussein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would if people would just catch on

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:35 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well I'm sure you have made mistakes as well.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:32 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have noticed that on BTTF2 when young and old Biff are in the car, in Biffs garage. When old Biff gives the almanac to young Biff a part of old Biffs arm disapeers because of the split screen used to show both Biffs

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:29 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

LOL.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:13 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, why do people do that stupid "lol" thing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:04 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha, that's comical.

someone responds to your post in a positive way and then gets shot down.

Not taking sides here, just find it funny.

(And I didn't use "lol", I spelled out my emotions)

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:54 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
Ah, why do people do that stupid "lol" thing

Because it's tradition, get used to it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:33 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alrigt I will TRY to get used to it but I have an idea. Its sorta like a quiz.
If your a true BTTF fan then you should be able to answer this:

In BTTF1 what date does Marty go back to?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:11 PM
steverules
The doctor

HHHHHMMMMMMm I haven't seen part 1 in a while.......I believe that it was november 5th 1955.........correct I believe smokin'

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:41 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, correct

Now why don't one of you do the same

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:21 PM
steverules
The doctor

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM

OOOOOOHHHH, I got a pretty hard one.
What were the docs and claras kids called?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:57 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um Jules and Verne

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:04 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah thats right now give me another.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:21 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

What well known actor played a little child in Back to the Future 2?
And it's not as if this movie spawned many well known actors so it's not like you have a huge scope to choose from. And it's not a trick question so the answer is Michael Fox. This answer if very obvious.......if you know it.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 06:49 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elijaiy Wood or I just call him Frodo. I couldent believe it but I only found out by looking at the Back to the Future actors filmography. But now that I know I'm suprised I didn't notice before. I mean the arcade game kid and "Frodo" look the same.

OK I got one: When Marty goes to 2015, who is director of Jaws19

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:42 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are is it only us three in this thread now. What happened to deano and that Hussain guy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:33 AM
steverules
The doctor

Dunno....I'm still tryin to work out the director, I should be able to get it in moment.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:45 AM
steverules
The doctor

Ok I remember, I couldn't make the name out very well but I think what it said was Mai Speilberg, from what I could make out. Ask me another. LOL, I just remembered in year 8 every one knew that I was obsessed with BTTF and in this quiz we got given a BTTF question and everyone started complaining and lookin at me and sayin how steve would get it right and you know what I did....I was rather proud off that moment, even though it was an easy questio: Who plays Marty McFly in the back to the future films? I even made a paper on the films, we had to choose something and make it into a speech and I decided to do the BTTF films, it was fun. Now give me another, I like using my BTTF knowledge.

Last edited by steverules on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:51 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your wrong on the director thing but it was so close, The director is Max Speilburg. I am in year nine and we do things like little presentations but I never wondered to do a BTTF one. Usually I do something in a group that we MUST do or one time I did it alone, I done a presentation on Cardiff City F.C(Bluebirds).

Q: What was the book called that George Mcfly wrote

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:50 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well you can't really blame me it was hard to see, if only that x had been more clear. Anyway the book was called a match made in space, now I am sure that is correct.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:23 PM