KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The official "Back to the Future" series thread.

The official "Back to the Future" series thread.
Started by: Adam Hussein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep and it was pretty unfair question(thedirector)
Who's first acting job was as the judge for Martys band

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:39 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

HHHHMMMMMM thats tough, I don't recall anyone off them becoming famous. I'll have to think about this one.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:46 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'm gonna have to pass, I only know answers to something like what does the time machine run off in 2? or Something hard that is about the movies.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:55 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well googd point. But the answer was Huey Lewis.

Q: In BTTF2 what happens to the clocktower building in alternate 1985

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:15 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It is turned into a cassino by Biff. I remember watching that and that was the thing I noticed when I saw that building.
Ok what will the next one be. I can find out who plays main characters and all that, like biff, marty, doc etc etc.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:21 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Ummm... good for you, we all can. If we didn't already know Michael J. Fox plays Marty and Christopher Lloyd plays Doc, we are all aware of IMDb.com and can check for that.

When did this turn into a trivia thread? We have a whole forum for that.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:49 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Fine then I'll make a thread called question steve on BTTF, all the q's and my knowledge of BTTF will finally be put to the test.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:52 PM
steverules
The doctor

Done. Now get you're ass over there and ask me q's. wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:55 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well its not as if we ask too much about bttf mistakes

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:00 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets not forget about this thread

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:12 PM
steverules
The doctor

No but lets go on steves thread since it is so cool. laughing

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:35 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Powerfulone1987 should try it

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:58 PM
steverules
The doctor

My advert for my thread is copyrighted ya'll.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:04 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

steve, you should try back to the future 4 thread and put a quote on it from bttf

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:08 PM
steverules
The doctor

OK!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:29 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone think there is more than 75million people that like bttf triology

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:50 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

stevedoesnotrule

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:51 PM
steverules
The doctor

mad HEY THERE WAS NO CALL FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:07 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh alright. I was just joking. I mean you could do the some to me(bloodboysnot2bluebirds)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:33 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well you just did it for me so there ain't much point now.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:12 PM