KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The official "Back to the Future" series thread.

The official "Back to the Future" series thread.
Started by: Adam Hussein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anyone has the bttf triology dvds, there are lots of questions to ask about bttf triology and in the bonus features lots of them can be answered. But you have to read a lot. If you choose bttf3 bonus there is a link to FAQs about the triology and I feel that I know more about bttf than ever. I know why Biff vanished from the future now: Lorraine shot him in 1996

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:24 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm.....we've already established this multiple times. Have you been reading other's posts or just writing your own?

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:44 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well most people only said that Biff was shot in the mid 90's but did not know the exact year

is it comprehensible.....(why do you say this)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:58 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either way, we already knew what happened, nothing new.

And if you were just restating it to emphasize you knew the year, you should have brought that to attention that you found out the year. It seems like you're just stating what's already been stated many times.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 04:45 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb

is it comprehensible.....(why do you say this)

it's part of his sig no expression

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:42 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Either way, we already knew what happened, nothing new.

And if you were just restating it to emphasize you knew the year, you should have brought that to attention that you found out the year. It seems like you're just stating what's already been stated many times.

Well actually I was telling people that many of the mistakes/questions that many people ask can be answered by what is said on the dvd. And the Biff getting shot incident was one of the easiest to state

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:04 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpyCspider
it's part of his sig no expression

Well then why does he stops using it on pg 5 and more

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:06 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is all explained in the off topics forum if you can find the thread.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:40 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've noticed that when Doc and Marty go back to 1955(bttf2). Doc says "Remember that incident at the courthouse that event doesn't happen until tonight"(or something like that). But when he tells us this it is already night but I guess you can argue that it is very early morning

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:13 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLUEBIRDS
(My new sig)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:14 PM
SpyCspider

IT IS very early morning. They went back almost a day earlier. Otherwise, you wouldn't have seen Marty sneaking around 1955 in the morning with the sun up, watching Biff steal those kids' ball, watch Biff hit on his mom, and Old Biff giving young Biff the almanac...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:32 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah. I think its clever how Docs kids are called Jules and Verne and his favourite book/author is Jules Verne

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:46 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLUEBIRDS(I FORGOT ABOUT IT)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:46 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

double posting again.

now that you know what it is, you need to stop.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:50 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah Ha

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:24 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLUEBIRDS

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:24 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, i tried to help and thought you got it ,but i guess you just wanted the info to keep acting a fool so......opppssss....i just hit a button.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:29 PM
lil bitchiness
-

bloodboys2blueb, would you please stop double posting. Its unnecessary.

Thank you.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:33 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLUE

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:13 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

BIRDS

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:13 PM