KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The official "Back to the Future" series thread.

The official "Back to the Future" series thread.
Started by: Adam Hussein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay thats it

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:21 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll guess my finger will have to slip again and once again....oppsss.........
gosh darn my finger just can't stay away from that button. It must really sense you don't like it here and want to get banned for DOUBLE POSTING REPEATEDLY.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:14 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK OK I WILL STOP DOING IT. Why does one of Biffs(bttf1)cronies chuck Marty in the back of the car and the cronie says "thats for messing up my hair". But his a skinhead

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:53 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

good.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 12:46 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anybody know what the middle-aged Marty in bttf2 works as

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:00 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

it fails me right now and I can't remember if they mentioned it in the movie. Obviously it was some kind of business/office type work.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:01 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

My opinion on his job is that he is something like a music producer or something. But I'm probaly wrong because Marty Jnr. tells his dad that he can "only watch 2 programs on this tele"(even though he is watching 9 programs when he said this). And Lorraine (future) said that "the window is broken" and Hilldale, where the Mcflys live is supposed to be a dangerous place to live so I assume they are not the that well off.

BLUEBIRDS!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:27 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

you lost me at first, i was like what does any of that have to do with his career but I got ya.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:02 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you think Marty(older)is working as

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:11 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know.......an accountant?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:37 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

your probaly along the right lines. But how far off were the bttf staff about 2015. I mean hover boards and flying cars. IN 9 YEARS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:35 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, they and a lot of other people, including myself were off.

Back in the 90's we thought we were gonna be living in a whole new world in the 2000's.

I even read in a magazine that around the year 2012, there would be hotels on the moon to stay in like the disney ch. movie Xenon, I guess. And they would have regularly scheduled rocket launches to get people there.

And now we may not even go into space anymore. Way off. That doesn't even seem real right now, at least not in our life time.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:49 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bttf were right I guess about prices being high for things. And court sentaces being sentenced quickly(thailand rapeists were sentenced in 7 hours). But still well off

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:25 PM
steverules
The doctor

I'm back my drawfish allys! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:44 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

why did you leave. I was starting to think bttf movies were not good enough which they are really good. BTTF are the best movies ever

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:05 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah, but they do make the most stupidest mistakes.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:36 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

true but thats what the threads all about,.

maybe we should start a new thread on: general bttf dicussions

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:18 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

HELLO?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:41 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok because this thread is not being used as much how anout instead of talking about the bttf mistakes, we try and make our own scenarios to solve the mistakes

E.G.

BTTF1
mistake: George Mcfly's son looks exactly like the person who helped him find the women he would marry(as discussed on pg1 of this thread).

My Scenario: George could have had amneshia before his kids were born.(but this is my personel opinion although its kind of silly)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:25 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me your opinions

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:04 PM