KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth_Seas: The Sparrabeth Awards

Sparrabeth_Seas: The Sparrabeth Awards
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Savvy, if I write something, can I submit it myself, or does someone else need to do that? I have a one-shot and would consider writing another one, but I would want to submit it as an entry. How do you feel about that? I will gladly submit other nominations of works by other people too.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:12 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

You can nominate it yourself if you'd like, just have a friend of yours on here write a comment that says "I second the nomination of Willothewisp's fic" or something along those lines to make it valid. big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:14 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Gotcha, and thanks again for making my sig. I couldn't figure out how to do a signature right below it, so it's in the text under my name.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:31 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

YAY!!! More Sparrabeth Awards!!! big grin W0o0o0o Ho0o0o!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 04:38 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yup yup!! big grin

I'm still amazed and really excited its done so well, I can't wait to see it grow more over time stick out tongue

Aw, you're welcome Willo, I'm just glad you like it ^____^

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 04:46 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/li...storyid=4032009

Ladies, this is the one-shot I want to submit, but I want people here to read it. If you feel it is worth nominating for someone, I certainly won't stop you, but if not, please just leave a review. It is a one-shot. I think, if I understand savvy correctly, I can nominate it myself and see if others nominate it as well? I'll see if that works. Thanks. You guys are all so supportive and I'd be happy to return the favor for anyone.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:36 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Okay, I sent a comment and nominated it. If anyone wants to second or third the nomination, please do so. If nothing else, please read.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:45 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I will totally second that notion but I thought Nominations started in February?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 07:03 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yeah, nominations aren't open yet - sorry for the confusion Willo. I'll post once noms are open, but they won't be open until I can find a co-mod to help me run the awards, its a bit too much to handle on my own, lol.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 02:25 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

lol, that's blonde me for you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:39 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Okay, after a looong break and several interviews, I've finally selected a co-mod to help me run the awards, so we're reopening the awards today!

Run on over to the site (http://community.livejournal.com/sparrabeth_sea/) once the post is up and nominate your heart out! big grin

Thanks for the continued support of the awards! As you know, hit me with any questions you have!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 02:23 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Willo, darling, I wanna read your fic, but you need to post the story's link, not the one from the live preview.. wink you could also just post the title, and I'll look for it on ff.net... smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:04 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Woot Woot!! *begins rummaging through files and reads Sparrabeth fics like crazy*

I Have a few I wanna nominate already!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 11:10 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Bless you, Jaeh, for setting me straight. Here are the titles of my one-shots:

In the Cards
Proposed Arrangements
One or the Other (two chapters but short)

They are all on fanfiction.net under the name willofthewisp. Is there a way to view which stories have one nomination so we can second them? How long is this lasting?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 03:10 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

In the Cards link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3555734/1/In_the_Cards

Proposed Arrangements link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4032009...ed_Arrangements

One or the Other link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112213/1/One_or_the_Other

read them all! Great AWEsome stuff Willo!
smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 12:08 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Sorry about the delay on the noms post girls, it should be up *really* really soon. As for seconding, if the need arises I'll probably make a pending page, but for now I just ask the authors who nominate themselves to choose/ask someone to second the nomination.

The nomination period runs for two weeks, then voting commences and runs for two weeks as well smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:14 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*raises hand* can I nominate my own fic? I'm not sure in what category yet, though... but here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4094740/1/You_Found_Me
Title- You Found Me, a Sparrabeth songfic- um, one shot.

I dunno, guys, could you read and review while you're at it, too? big grin you know, if only you want to...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 03:00 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Of course you can nominate your fic!! big grin big grin

Hm...may I suggest the Best Oneshot or Best Post AWE category? smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 03:15 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Savvy--doubtless too cool on the upcoming buncha work for you and new lucky co-mod person--do we know 'em? Please extend hearty congrats and atta person to this newbie.

Man, I just loooovvvvvveeee this site becos it's like I get the benefit of eating crackers in bed!! (means I get help finding very cool stuff to read--I know we've kinda had this ongoing here at KMC--just sharpens the edge of the blade donchaknow?) Thanks Miz Savvy and congrats to all noms--Miz WilloftheWisp, I'm reading soon come. eek! Happy Dance

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 03:38 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

No, she's someone from the LJ fandom - she's an AMAZING sparrabeth artist tho, I was blown away by her manips! You can see her site here if you're interested (http://freijo-art.livejournal.com/)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 03:44 PM